Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

wedding has to happen now..if it doesn’t then I’m,pretty sure we are going to see a new man enter abhiras life.. one spoiler says Ruhi will do another plot. She’ll inform, dadisa that abhira can’t have children due to some medical report. And that’s the only way she may succeed in separating abhira and Armaan. If abhira thinks she can’t give Armaan children..she may just leave him and go away after dadisa and Ruhi,manipulate her….because now it’s evident that having kids means a lot to Armaan. We know Armaan will obviously choose abhira over having kids..but abhira may feel that she can’t be selfish and deny him kids. So something like this can be shown.. however I hope not. Hopefully after these zillion plots by Ruhi,and kaveri ..abhimaan still get married happily.

This is possibile if seperation is on cards but I don't think seperation is there at present this topic will become issue after marriage as far I can see

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Does suhaag raat imply the couple have not done the deed before ? It is merely the night after the wedding ..cannot infer the couple have never been intimate prior to the wedding ..I am talking generally ..they may or may not have in this case ..but so long as it is consensual, it is irrelevant what they did or did not do ..

I don't wanna put this theory to test 🤣 let them marry first..that's most important.. kare na kare kya kare kitna kare , bas shadi karle 🤣

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe he meant she knows him so well emotionally 😂. Anyway it’s been made clear today SR didn’t happen …and abhira doesn’t want kids now..so she’ll be taking precautions ..should they decide to do the deed 😂

He just said suhagraat hai, sr is normally referred for married couples, I will still say it’s the deed,

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I read your post and then before i come back it's vanished smiley36 never mind ignore karo kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara smiley36

What was the post by the way??

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Does suhaag raat imply the couple have not done the deed before ? It is merely the night after the wedding ..cannot infer the couple have never been intimate prior to the wedding ..I am talking generally ..they may or may not have in this case ..but so long as it is consensual, it is irrelevant what they did or did not do ..

on itv and Bollywood i think it usually refers to a couples first night where consummation is supposed to,happen ..I know on udne ki aasha they were planning the couples SR and did some prayer and it was like a month after they got married…So I don’t suppose it has to be the night immediately following the wedding..but I can be wrong.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ so I’m assuming when Armaan said suhaagraat..it means their first night where consummation is going to happen..and from that we can infer that he and abhira haven’t consummated yet ..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

He just said suhagraat hai, sr is normally referred for married couples, I will still say it’s the deed,

so the deed hasn’t happened yet..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

This is possibile if seperation is on cards but I don't think seperation is there at present this topic will become issue after marriage as far I can see

yes I think so too. After all the hurdles ..the wedding will take place..👍
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1829741809360363733?t=3ECB6SonkOErKr2Parzo9g&s=19

With vidhya slap abhira problems started more doesn't it's a indication will this slap ruhi downfall has started or its otherwise smiley44

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Bhai aisa hai..abhira ke mummy papa ka bhi aise hi hua tha..that's why it's a scary thought..I hope arman sa took precautions. ✌️🤞 coz mujhe ye shadi phir se hote hue bilkul nai dekhni🤣