Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago
Aur kya kya kahani bhan gayi 😂 kid out of wedlock and Armaan kicking out Abhira ,marrying the one who is lusting on him. smiley37 Armaan made so many arrangement for just a kiss 😂patha nahi khadusmaan ko kya kya arrangement aur papad bhelna padega SR pe.Armaan is horny isliye male version play kiya 😂 I said it’s not the rishtha’s SR song it’s a movie song. Abhira ,Ruhi thodi hai , SR tho dhoor fiancé ko kiss bhi muskhil se milthi hai sharmaji se.

Can I say Bhad mein jao Ruhi and ur stupid plans.😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Exactly what the hell is her husband Ro doing? Usko show me wapas kyu laye hai? Cant he watch his wife 🙄

Marne ke liye laaya hai usko smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

SR was too risky for itv. Matlab desperate lagta. Woh scene sirf titillation ke liye tha 😂😅

Naya_31 thumbnail

Imagesmiley37smiley37smiley37
this message will never be too short

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

SR was too risky for itv. Matlab desperate lagta. Woh scene sirf titillation ke liye tha 😂😅

Kuch bhi ho, it was very hot and romantic scene, and it was an absolute seduce for anyone, even if they did the deed SR would always be special for any couple,

And after seducing each other if they did not do the deed, how on earth did they control, Mujhe phir bhi lagta hai they did the deed, when Abhira got up, Armaan was still lying on the bed.

And when u refer main kis type ka hui, yeh tumhe Acha koi nhi janta, it means u know the man completely in and out,

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Krinya

I have full faith in ruhi. She will be redeemedsmiley14One day . She's abhiras sister afterall .ye rishta kya kehlata hai.

Oh yes!!!

She will be whitewashed even before audience talk about punishment.. just like her mother.. 🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Oh yes!!!

She will be whitewashed even before audience talk about punishment.. just like her mother.. 🤣🤣

jab uska whitewash hoga log hairaan hojayenge ye kaise hogaya smiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Ab toh mujhe abhimaan shaadi ko lekar second thoughts aarahe hain🤔... abhimaan ke beech mein jo problems aaye bhalehi wo dono sort out karle lekin maybe shaadi atleast delay hogi due to some circumstances😒... Are they considering abhira's memory loss track after IR ? 😁

wedding has to happen now..if it doesn’t then I’m,pretty sure we are going to see a new man enter abhiras life.. one spoiler says Ruhi will do another plot. She’ll inform, dadisa that abhira can’t have children due to some medical report. And that’s the only way she may succeed in separating abhira and Armaan. If abhira thinks she can’t give Armaan children..she may just leave him and go away after dadisa and Ruhi,manipulate her….because now it’s evident that having kids means a lot to Armaan. We know Armaan will obviously choose abhira over having kids..but abhira may feel that she can’t be selfish and deny him kids. So something like this can be shown.. however I hope not. Hopefully after these zillion plots by Ruhi,and kaveri ..abhimaan still get married happily.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

Kuch bhi ho, it was very hot and romantic scene, and it was an absolute seduce for anyone, even if they did the deed SR would always be special for any couple,

And after seducing each other if they did not do the deed, how on earth did they control, Mujhe phir bhi lagta hai they did the deed, when Abhira got up, Armaan was still lying on the bed.

And when u refer main kis type ka hui, yeh tumhe Acha koi nhi janta, it means u know the man completely in and out,

maybe he meant she knows him so well emotionally 😂. Anyway it’s been made clear today SR didn’t happen …and abhira doesn’t want kids now..so she’ll be taking precautions ..should they decide to do the deed 😂
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Does suhaag raat imply the couple have not done the deed before ? It is merely the night after the wedding ..cannot infer the couple have never been intimate prior to the wedding ..I am talking generally ..they may or may not have in this case ..but so long as it is consensual, it is irrelevant what they did or did not do ..