Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago
Sam gives her best in confrontation scenes..What a dhamekkedar episodeโค๏ธ
Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago

what other functions are left now for the shaadi?

hopefully they don't drag till end of september as we know IR will come only on wedding day maybe by the pandit courtesy or abhira bringing a photo frame of her parents....Lusty should have no hand in revealing the identity.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Hhmmm I don't think dadisa likes abhira now ..in the precap and these conditions of prenup. Abhira behen tum.shadi tod do. ๐Ÿคช

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Had Ruhi divorced Rohit and refused to come back to him as his wife and then proceeded to try and sabotage AbhiMaan to get Armaan, it would have been a lot less disgusting and immoral. Right now, she is pretending to be in love with Rohit, the ideal bahu of Poddar House and secretly pining and lusting after her jeth and making plans to ruin his wedding to the love of his life. Has she really considered what kind of person she is becoming or IF all of this is worth stooping so low for? Cause what happens if she gets successful and Abhira-Armaan separate? She is still very much married to Rohit and the family will never let her divorce him to marry Armaan plus Armaan himself would never get over Abhira and marry her. So what is all this for? Ego? Narcissism?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mein toh chahti hoon yehsmiley36.. Ruhi ko thoda demote karna hain in dadi's eyes & abhira ko thoda elevate karna hain.

Phir har din popcorn leke aana padegasmiley37

Aaj Ruhi ghayal hai. Par jab dono ko current lagega tab honge fireworks ๐ŸŽ†

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

what other functions are left now for the shaadi?

hopefully they don't drag till end of september as we know IR will come only on wedding day maybe by the pandit courtesy or abhira bringing a photo frame of her parents....Lusty should have no hand in revealing the identity.

Aaj kaha na Ar ne.. First pooja then haldi, mehendi, sangeeth and then shaadi and SR๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Naya_31 thumbnail

Kya slap mila legacy Ruhi Birla Rohit Poddar Goenka ko smiley37smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I read your post and then before i come back it's vanished smiley36 never mind ignore karo kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj Ruhi ghayal hai. Par jab dono ko current lagega tab honge fireworks ๐ŸŽ†

I have full faith in ruhi. She will be redeemedsmiley14One day . She's abhiras sister afterall .ye rishta kya kehlata hai.

Edited by Krinya - 21 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hhmmm I don't think dadisa likes abhira now ..in the precap and these conditions of prenup. Abhira behen tum.shadi tod do. ๐Ÿคช

it's like tumne mujhe force kiya shaadi accept karne ke liye now i will force you to break the marriage ๐Ÿ˜‚