Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 21 days ago

Tch ! Sorry Bolo behenšŸ™

Edited out quoted post

Edited by Sutapasima - 21 days ago

Dear friends , just to inform you .. Kal aur parso WU late hoga ā€¦ maafi chahti hoon, .ā€¦.. bahut sare functions hai isiliye .

Edited by Sutapasima - 21 days ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i enjoyed the whole episode . everything was so so amazing

there covos is also good but i think they should discuss thos sooner and i love this generation abhimaan are so transparent they share each and every thing i dont think this was shown in any other generation . i love the way ther share with each other there fear there insecurities and there love . they both are correct frankly at there pov lets see aage kaise jate hain

then the pooja and that thapad was classic i love the way all ask her questions from dadisa to vidhya and great work abhira for calling in front of all to the printer and tell the truth in front of everyone not hiding it like that date thing . this was surprize but a good one enjoyed throughly smiley31

prerecap is again a jhol for drama lover as my nani asked shadi hogi ya nahi unka work pura hogaya they want to keep suspense and suspense is budding up

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hobbit

I donā€™t like her but ā€œGanda khoon born out of depravityā€ is a disgusting way to describe someone, sorry smiley22

When the makers are openly showing bhabhi eavesdropping on jeth and jethani conversations.. Ruhi intentionally doing everything to stop the wedding..jab creatives and channel ko yeh openly normal houses me dikhane me koi moral dillema nahi hai ..

Audience should mind their sensibilities why ??? These kind of people and relationships are not tolerated in my house .. and that is exactly how I will describe them in a crude way ..

if makers want audience to mind the language and behave properly then they should show some level of normal decency and moral fortitude in negative characters

Edited by Aadi04 - 21 days ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! Kuch nahi hone wala hai, she will screech like a bhains bhas,and Abhira will prove her mom innocent then she have beg her for forgiveness for making Abhira to stay away from her family. She clearly did everything in jealousy. Chor,Jhooti kahiki and am happy her hypocrisy and jhoot got exposed in front of the entire family. Ppl who lie and try to mock, ruin others lives can never be happy. See how tensed she was when everyone is praying to God , Abhira is right uske seene mein saap lotenge na. She is so right vile vamp is doing everything in jealousy. She canā€™t be happy with what she have. That bakra Rohit is supporting the women who is lusting on his bhai but still this women wants to blame Armaan for everything she did šŸ˜‚

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1829739782626537879
And whatā€™s with Garvitaā€™s acting ?

ā€œHoow daare you ā€œ smiley37 she seriously need some acting classes.

This dialogue is another one which I liked in today's epi. Sach hi to kaha na..Ruhi is trying to sabotage each and every function of marriage and now she got exposed infront of whole family. Yaa poori tareeke se nahi huva but jo bhi mila I am happy with that... Why is this Rohit Poddar so so blind????
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Tch ! Mazaa nai aaya yaar thappad ka.

It should be at least this

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/amy-green-rachel-green-friends-catfight-girl-fight-gif-16971245

Ab thoda sa I know why dadisa went for gold.plated cards..they won't go for reprint šŸ¤£ and abhiras parents Mr and Mrs late sharma hi reh jayege. Else abhira can take another loan with arman as guarantor for gold plated cards can't she ?

But hats off to dadisa . She completely knows how to piss off abhira šŸ¤£ kahan kahan button dabana hai kaisa reaction aayega. 1 saal kaam nahi kar sakti & 1 saal mei bacha šŸ¤£ ye bhi likh de how many times in a day / week arman can do it.

I remember suhasini dadi got some mangal Pooja / greh pooja for naira before shadi which kartik interrupted , CVS pl bring in that too..copy paste hi toh karna haišŸ˜…