Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her mind words told as I forgot in that chakkar Or in anger I did if she blurted out she won't get this much bashing. Mind mein ek bahar ek boldi mental. She has an excuse of chakkar anc they both got her home but na. She is a chillar vamp πŸ€“

Did she get slapped because she wrote Mr and Mrs Sharma or thats she added "Late" as prefix??

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira ji ke respect mei , aaj sab ek doosre ko thappad maare πŸ€“

dadi is openly giving guarantee to abhira to work and repay loan. In corners she asked her not to work stay as housewife and give a kid in one year. This is against abhiras 2 yr plan for kids. Dadi wants abhira under her control and abhiras self respect coming out. Where was it till now hiding then. She knows what dadi is. If after all this grand dashi if abhira ar go away from home making their own life, dadi herself says them selfish and not holding family or riste. Dadis version of holding riste is way different from abhira. Dadi asks to hold riste in any state put by her. Abhira holds as per her own terms. These two are the logger heads in story always. 🀣
Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Fir didi ke Ummeed ka churan kaise barkarar rakhte makers???? smiley15

Areyyy umeed tabhi bhi banaye rahegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ruhi be like- So what if he yelled at me??? Atleast he is speaking to me rightsmiley36... Umeed hai guys umeed haiπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Why didn't you write my parents name. If ruhi said I went to give name but got chakkar lost paper she could have got exemption πŸ€ͺ but she riled saying who will see your parents names in that card echoed. Ruhi and Goenkas only needs those names not others or audience. πŸ€ͺ

20240831_083044-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi got a slap from abhira and beeeppp sound came means such a biggg slap πŸ₯³.

All are shocked seeing this slap. Ruhi deserves this slap for her khaands but abhira gets her mother's truth slapped on her next by ruhi. πŸ₯³

Abhira said because you are unable to take ar and my shadi so snakes running in you.

Brothers nagin dance connected perfectly today.

20240817_085638-COLLAGE.jpg

Immediately brothers jumped in defence of biwis. meri biwi ke baare mein aisa math boliye bhabhi by rohit and tum apni bhabhi se aisa baat nahi kar sakte ho by arman20240831_083133-COLLAGE.jpg

Cosisters fights, Brothers fights, couples fights πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ drama dedo cvs more. Humara peth bhar gayaπŸ€“

Fufa is the happiest of all he is getting his plans working soon.

Ru may get rohit and poddars after truth, abhimaan going away OR ruro at gvs and abhimaan at poddars. If these all stay together everyday nahin dance only. Ruhi is exposed now next dadis khaands exposed. Will ar go away taking abhira once truth out. Or he keeps calm as he listened ruhis side story already from her.

Brothers legal rights start next after dashi and will it lead to any hidden revelation from dadi. ?

Request to cvs don't give any deaths there is only one family for drama Goenkas standing like Parasites on poddars nothing much there to stir from there.

All this apart felt sad about one thing though!

No girl should have a wedding card that does not mention her parents' name.

Now I doubly don't want this wedding to happen.

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Did she get slapped because she wrote Mr and Mrs Sharma or thats she added "Late" as prefix??

ruhi didn't add names of abhira . It's written as daughter of late Mr and mrs sharma.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Aur plans fail ho jae toh, "bhagwaan ji mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai hamesha"smiley19smiley19

Bhagwanji be like: error 404 Ruhi complain solution not found🀣

Originally posted by: Docworld

What?????. Ab shd give a free pass to Ru deviji bcz she is elder to herπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ When was the last time Ru Birla behaved like an elder to Abhira??? Bloody suhagan chudailsmiley7smiley7Mein to kahti hoo 2-4 aur lagado AbhiraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now they expect her to slap Abhira back when IR happens πŸ˜‚ why would that suhagan chudail slap Abhira ? She is the one who made Ak leave the house and Abhira stay away from her family so technically Abhira ko 2-3 thappad deni chahiye to that chindi vamp when IR happens and when starts blaming Ak. More than Abhira slapping her I want to watch that old vile hag slap this immoral woman and throw her out of PH for ruining her fav nalayak potha’s life.

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

All this apart felt sad about one thing though!

No girl should have a wedding card that does not mention her parents' name.

Now I doubly don't want this wedding to happen.

shadi preparations are going backwards. It should be in front so 🀣and trp is not rising too. Anything they can show we can't say much.
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

ruhi didn't add names of abhira . It's written as daughter of late Mr and mrs sharma.

This is so funny!!!

Abhira never slapped phuphasa or dadisa.. they insult akshara and her upbringing all the time. Unko toh thappad nahi lagaya abhi tak.

Looks like Abheera does have problem with Ruhi!! Is it because she was the first love/crush of Armaan?? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Yaar thus ruhi again eve dropping abhimaan conversation. WHY CAN'T ANYONE notice her always roaming around abhimaan

Exactly what the hell is her husband Ro doing? Usko show me wapas kyu laye hai? Cant he watch his wife πŸ™„