Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yessss it’s sooo beautiful journey, those tiny kicks, ultrasound wiggles, babyshower blessings! Entire birthing process, first time holding our child! It’s pure blessing!

And you have rightly said , this phase should be enjoyed happily without any baggage. So many women including me have worked till last month of pregnancy but as I said you should bring new life only when you feel ready but sometimes you have to just do it with positive attitude without worrying much😀

unmarried phase there wont be that much feels in girls except admiring small kids in front. After marriage too like how abhira wanted some time for kids it's natural to think for some space to understand each relationship and justify it as wife or bahu. Like dadi imposing direct maa bano is ordering only which I saw in some of my cousins. They used to tell immediately impose their own decisions. Those girls cried badly and had to convince themselves. But for some it happens unknowingly as bliss not to worry on that issue. Doctors always say no tension should be there during that phase and just leave the expectations of something going to Happen with that then only it's productive. Writers should give this type of positive outlook in society instead of old school dabavo bahus. Once pregnancy starts pressure of son as if he is the best karke and dont want a girl child. Any day it's the couples kid and their happiness on that kid is the most whoever it's. If a boy is born taunts start as there is no girl to hold mangal arti plate or tie rakhi. these expectations should not be set through a serial which is going on for yrs. Atleast they should show some modern outlook but they are showing like kaira times only issues. Why ruro married couple are not asked anything nor given pressure. Only main leads are targeted. That side kid comes as surprise only any day we have seen before too.
What?????. Ab shd give a free pass to Ru deviji bcz she is elder to her🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ When was the last time Ru Birla behaved like an elder to Abhira??? Bloody suhagan chudailsmiley7smiley7Mein to kahti hoo 2-4 aur lagado Abhira😂😂😂
Edited by Docworld - 21 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yaar thus ruhi again eve dropping abhimaan conversation. WHY CAN'T ANYONE notice her always roaming around abhimaan

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Dont understand why eyeroll emoji is not available under the "like" . Sometimes I itch to give that emoji against certain posts but alas cant do that.

Instead of some stupid updations, IF shd really think about this. Thoda aur entertaining banavo na Forum ko😂😂😂
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish instead of Abhira slapping Ruhi (it was satisfying but now Ruhi can play victim, dadisa asked them both to apologize to each other), Armaan had yelled at Ruhi and said to her that you are always out to ruin things for Abhira, have you still not moved on?!

That would’ve been veryyyy nice.

Edited by hobbit - 21 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira ji ke respect mei , aaj sab ek doosre ko thappad maare 🤓

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Yaar thus ruhi again eve dropping abhimaan conversation. WHY CAN'T ANYONE notice her always roaming around abhimaan

What's new about this?? Bacchi ka fav hobby yahi hain. First eave drop them, then show some ajeeb expressions and and then execute chindi planssmiley37

Originally posted by: hobbit

I wish instead of Abhira slapping Ruhi (it was satisfying but now Ruhi can’t play victim, dadisa asked them both to apologize to each other), Armaan had yelled at Ruhi and said to her that you are always out to ruin things for Abhira, have you still not moved on?!

That would’ve been veryyyy nice.

Fir didi ke Ummeed ka churan kaise barkarar rakhte makers???? smiley15
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She is simply Ganda Khoon born out of depravity and bad intentions from both sides of the family .,
And surprisingly Fromm 2-4 generations.. lineage and legacy of immoral ancestors

I don’t like her but “Ganda khoon born out of depravity” is a disgusting way to describe someone, sorry smiley22

Edited by hobbit - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

What's new about this?? Bacchi ka fav hobby yahi hain. First eave drop them, then show some ajeeb expressions and and then execute chindi planssmiley37

Aur plans fail ho jae toh, "bhagwaan ji mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai hamesha"smiley19smiley19