Posted: 21 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/OyyeHoyyeBasket/status/1829726695953403998

I know he is thinking about getting a popcorn bucket at the next family event

Why didn't you write my parents name. If ruhi said I went to give name but got chakkar lost paper she could have got exemption 🤪 but she riled saying who will see your parents names in that card echoed. Ruhi and Goenkas only needs those names not others or audience. 🤪

20240831_083044-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi got a slap from abhira and beeeppp sound came means such a biggg slap 🥳.

All are shocked seeing this slap. Ruhi deserves this slap for her khaands but abhira gets her mother's truth slapped on her next by ruhi. 🥳

Abhira said because you are unable to take ar and my shadi so snakes running in you.

Brothers nagin dance connected perfectly today.

20240817_085638-COLLAGE.jpg

Immediately brothers jumped in defence of biwis. meri biwi ke baare mein aisa math boliye bhabhi by rohit and tum apni bhabhi se aisa baat nahi kar sakte ho by arman20240831_083133-COLLAGE.jpg

Cosisters fights, Brothers fights, couples fights 🥳🥳🥳 drama dedo cvs more. Humara peth bhar gaya🤓

Fufa is the happiest of all he is getting his plans working soon.

Ru may get rohit and poddars after truth, abhimaan going away OR ruro at gvs and abhimaan at poddars. If these all stay together everyday nahin dance only. Ruhi is exposed now next dadis khaands exposed. Will ar go away taking abhira once truth out. Or he keeps calm as he listened ruhis side story already from her.

Brothers legal rights start next after dashi and will it lead to any hidden revelation from dadi. ?

Request to cvs don't give any deaths there is only one family for drama Goenkas standing like Parasites on poddars nothing much there to stir from there.

Edited by Mehersudha - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it’s all in mind yaar. When a woman is mentally physically ready and doesn't think anything on pregnancy or any issues that productivity will click . Orelse it will never be fruitful. And this phase is to be enjoyed happily not with any baggage or tension. As would be mother feels in baby too gets the same vibes in. Pregnancy should be enjoyed by would be mother first along with father who gave sperms not a road sider

Yessss it’s sooo beautiful journey, those tiny kicks, ultrasound wiggles, babyshower blessings! Entire birthing process, first time holding our child! It’s pure blessing!

And you have rightly said , this phase should be enjoyed happily without any baggage. So many women including me have worked till last month of pregnancy but as I said you should bring new life only when you feel ready but sometimes you have to just do it with positive attitude without worrying much😀

Edited by sweet_tania - 21 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Loved the episode today overall, however, I do feel that the family planning conversation could have been better written or hopefully they will come back to it soon. I guess it was okay by itv standards, but i expected it to be more substantial.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

achanak se usme Armaan ki taraf bhar bhar ke pyar aaraha and thats why noticing Armaan's bonding with Pari, she decided write those bs clauses. From badmouthing Ar and Ab together she just changed her tracks and now pretending to care for Ar and loading all these craps on Ab. She will always be a disgusting woman to me.

We all know why KP agree to the shaadi so nothing can fool me about KP. Kaveri is afraid of Abhira strength and determination to succeed, she imagine Ab will be competition to PH. So to stifle Ab dreams she came up with this nonsense about her being a mother and pausing career for a year then it'll be wait till the child or children are older. smiley7

Edited by pyar-ishk - 21 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

And uspe sister reveal ka tadka laga do. Fir ek dusre ke baal kheech fight for girls and akhada for boys.

Aur hum baithenge popcorn leke smiley37

Mein toh chahti hoon yehsmiley36.. Ruhi ko thoda demote karna hain in dadi's eyes & abhira ko thoda elevate karna hain.

Phir har din popcorn leke aana padegasmiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi ko thappad domestic violence armaan ko itne thapad pade koi to kuch nahi bola us waqt wah aur doglapan dekho

https://x.com/garv275176/status/1829726392591806723?t=hEWt-yGCWvZlFJQP7_z-Vg&s=19

Dont understand why eyeroll emoji is not available under the "like" . Sometimes I itch to give that emoji against certain posts but alas cant do that.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Dude I am not this to make fun like this mujhe kya ho gaya hain chodo

I should stick to episode and what I like lagta hain influence ho raha mujhe bhi smiley29