Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Oh I love this advt so much. smiley27

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Motherhood is very personal choice for every women. You should only have a child when you are physically/mentally ready. While taking this decision, it should never be based of fake feminism. See this ,

https://youtu.be/3MR6S_zc45A?si=7ecIPi2TXxMrKU_B

its all in mind yaar. When a woman is mentally physically ready and doesn't think anything on pregnancy or any issues that productivity will click . Orelse it will never be fruitful. And this phase is to be enjoyed happily not with any baggage or tension. As would be mother feels in baby too gets the same vibes in. Pregnancy should be enjoyed by would be mother first along with father who gave sperms not a road sider
Koyi shak. This was a long due. I feel sorry for u AarohiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ruhiji ka screw dhila hai….. she thinks insulting death parents is better than saying the truth 🀣

her mind words told as I forgot in that chakkar Or in anger I did if she blurted out she won't get this much bashing. Mind mein ek bahar ek boldi mental. She has an excuse of chakkar anc they both got her home but na. She is a chillar vamp πŸ€“

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh thappad precap mai kiyu nahi diya gadhera dkp smiley39

It is good it was not in precap..It was a very welcome surprise.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh I love this advt so much. smiley27

Meeeee to loved this advertisement a lot smiley27 It’s so motivating and soooo truesmiley27 I loved that scene when that girl sent thank you note on her pregnancy to ssp Jhansi smiley27

Card khaand done and out to all 20240831_082917-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya slipped and card fell into manish hands. Manish promised abhira that this shadi mein he will be on her side. So he blurted ruhi tune e kya kardiya πŸ€£πŸ€“. Perfect siding by manish as promised. He told ak too your kid can come Aby day to me i will help. He didn't take any bhoj or responsibility of ak kid any day.

20240831_082947-COLLAGE.jpg

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aap hi nahi, puri FD is thappad ka wait kar rahi thi and it served and how.

I loved Abhira's dialogue - mere aur Armaan ko shaadi hone par tumhare dil pe saanp daud rahe hai. This can go either way - even if she is not lusting after Armaan (which we know she does) everyone knows that she hates Abhira so it can be taken for that as well - I am so happy today with the episode. It served and how smiley40

PS - Rohitrocks - please watch it - it's worth it today

Thanks for the tag btw❀. I had planned to watch the episode later, but this demanded an immediate viewing πŸ˜€

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I haven't watch yet mujhe lag raha jaldi dekhna padega

Chalo I will come after watching smiley31

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yeah u can easily find the diff of dialogue delivery by just that single one- HOW DARE YOUπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But aaj mera happy day hain.. Ruhi ko thappad mila, isliye Garv ko bhi aaj chuttismiley37smiley37

And people were complaining na.. Bahut boring chal rahi hain epi. Atlast DKP ne unki wish poora kardi and ab bas entertainment hi entertainment hainπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Full chaos episode as well as very emotional parts between Ar/Pari and Ar/Ab. Loved Ar/Ropu for his superb portrayal in both the scenes. And loved also Ab's dialogues and how she tries to to explain her position but in a very delicate situation.

Paisa wasool episode.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 21 days ago