Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

👊 And I am soo soo glad that fam also got to know how big of a liar she issmiley36 But Rohit Poddar is completely a gone case. Vaise Suvarna apne bacchi ki protection keliye kyu nahi aayi??????

She fears kahi uski bhi wig na utr jaye.smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Garvita and Sam ki acting skills mein zameen aasmaan ka farak hai. Garvita really needs to buckle up. Surely its harder to deliver in a vamp role but still- her delivery, her expressios are all really too jarring in many instances. But thankfully garvita seems to be ok offscreen and not like ghum s1 ki vamp.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ek baat batao..when will abhira call out the name of her parents?smiley37 like..kisi ko pata nai kisi ne poocha nai kisi ko padi nahi ? If the names are not printed , reprint the cards with their names on it. Ya poori shadi ho jayegi and phere Time panditji will ask the names ? Nopes..in every Pooja parents name is asked with the bride groom names.

name is not needed at all except cards. If parents are there it's their behalf to show the shadi as from their side.now it's from poddars side so it's for informing on the card the names.alive parents needed for kanyadan to give hands of girl to boy washing boys feet in water in our tradition . During gowri puja girls father stands saying the three generation forefathers names and from where the origin started. Same way boys father stands tells their side of forefathers and origin name.This is the important thing in gowri puja. As it's rajasthani tradition ita different only. Vadhu ke mata pita kanyadan is told. If some one like cha cha chachi Or madhav vidya as he feels her as his beti like kaira hospital shadi time second vivah Or manish if he gets strength against swarna. Abhira may keep photo of parents or ak that way truth can be out.

Shadi preparations are like card puja first followed by haldi, mehendi, sangeet, shadi and suhagraat as told by arman today. Is it not like Daashi going backwards 😜

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's the thing with Pathological Liars instead just saying the simple truth they go to there natural habitat to lie more. The paper fell from Ru that day she was feeling dizzy, and fainted What was so hard to say that, instead showing ego and insulting deceased parents. All knows how Abhira would battle anyone that bad mouth her mumma. Even that vile hag KP or fufasa never spoke so dismissive or insultingly about her deceased parents Ru and her spoil entitle axx thought it would be okay. smiley39

Ru is lucky Ab didn't give her a sucker punch to the throat like she give Yuvraj

Yep.. Ruhi still hasnt got the real taste of medicine . I think IR intresting hone vala hain. Abhira jeen jaan laga degi but she will clear her mother's name❤️
Edited by Docworld - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I love thappads. I mean it is fun to watch smiley37

I thought it was just me, it's exciting to watch smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bravo Abhira 👏 kya thapad mara hai…… haye mast kaleje ko thand mili haismiley41…….. bas now Ar MG Kaveri and Ro bhi ek ek laga lagade maza aajayegasmiley37

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ye sachi mei beeeep baji thappad ke baad ?smiley37I thot special effects editing kiya .

Anyhow..mera toh hriday parivartan ho gaya bhai Saab.

Abhira ma ki mahanta , unke uchhh vichar, unki soch sabki fan ho gayi. Jahan wo chalegi , woh raasta sahi..Jo wo kahegi wo satya vachan. Jo wo karegi woh dharam hoga ..jo wo kare woh sahi , jo na kare woh galat.✋️

I'm a pankha now.

Abhira ma ne aaj tamacha Jada ..ruhi dhanya dhanya ho gayi tum, thode paap tumhare dhul gaye🤏 chalo Aarti ka samay ho gaya🙂‍↕️

iss thappad ki goonj aaj hume beeeeep sunayi diya hi. Lekin baad mein jo tappad milegi abhira ko apni maa ki deeds ke uska sound kaha tak jayega dekhni hi bas 🥰 maja agaya tappad ki goonj se uska asar baad mein milegi 🤗
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Bravo Abhira 👏 kya thapad mara hai…… haye mast kaleje ko thand mili haismiley41…….. bas now Ar MG Kaveri and Ro bhi ek ek laga lage maza aajayegasmiley37

Ar ko kyun?

Oldies ko kabhi thappad nahi padega.

But Ruhi ko toh 2-4 aur padne chahiye. I want MG and cruella sisters to do the honors themselves. Even they shouldn't be able to stand her filth.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep.. Now Ruhi still hasnt got the real taste of medicine . I think IR intresting hone vala hain. Abhira jeen jaan laga degi but she will clear her mother's name❤️

At first I didn't want IR cause it won't benefit Ab and I hate MG. Now I'm ready for it so it can nailed all roads to some fake sisterly bond to the ground. Rusharam is jealous and hate Abhira cause she got Armaan love and once she finds out Abhira is Aks daughter it'll be over

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas are going to believe this was ruhi taking revenge from abhira for the bhajan she sang at Janmashtami