Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Did abhira transfer a quarter of her sense to the goenkas.. because they were talking sense today and abhira in the precap looked so stupid!!

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She definitely has bi polar tendencies. It's like watching a train wreck.

Bold - he is, and to an extent that makes sense to me cause the world moved on while he is stuck to whatever happened a year back and ruhi's obsession over armaan just makes it worse. However, it's him who choose to run away instead of having a conversation with his brother and ruhi a year ago, so obviously the world did move on. He did dig his own grave in many ways.

Ruhi ek zariya hai but some deep rooted resentment of Madh bringing Ar to that home also coming between this...smiley44..And that can make this divorce case a disaster at end...

Kp toh talwar lekar bhaagega Ab ke peeche ,,,It's for that too also...KP do not melt towards Ab...

And it's not about What Ar will think and say...ye case lene se uske upar blames aane ke bohot chance hai as Ruh didi only knows to transfer her kaand in other people 's head...

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My favorite mature ruhi and her complicated feelings....No one understand it!smiley6

Aaj jo sarcasm ki bundle leke aayi hun na main!!

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-serial-upcoming-twist-ruhi-shifts-to-abhira-armaans-out-house-to-separate-them-will-rohit-file-for-divorce-entertainment-news-tv-news-2949354/

Now what kind of crap is this? Makers have so many tracks to explore but they're stucked in triangles only 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😡😡😡....

Edited by Sajini235 - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Was the purpose of Madhav Rohit scene only to tell us that Madhav had cared for Ar more as a child? It doesn't fly when it us/ was shown clearly that he was not a good father to either of them

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of tehraav in Abhimaan scene regarding Ruhi still being hung up on him. it was pretty rushed.

Abhira rightfully looked upset, accepted Armaan's explanation quite easily and then when she admits that she is insecure that Ruhi was upto some khichdi planning, I was hoping Armaan would comfort her and say- I wont make the same mistakes I already did etc. by letting her in between us again etc. It needed something extra. I am glad he is saying- we should stay away from Ruhi. but abhi 2 din pehle guilt ke maare 2 cases le liye Ruhi ke liye. I wish that conversation had continued a bit more.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Alright the episode was very fast and it's wasn't bad at all. I'm glad Krish is back and what's going on cause Abhira live in the out house everything happens outside instead of inside PH.smiley44

Abhira is foolish and too impulsive and sometimes can be annoying as hell, with a big heart. That make mistake and apologize when wrong but I'll take her imperfection any day then Roochiza.

I've accepted a long time ago that immoral aurat will never change, after wishing it wasn't Rohit in that hospital bed cause she still wanted to chase Armaan. Still like Ruhu I had umeed it will change, at least she'll have some respect for herself and Rohit once he came back but no, she's actually worst. To wonder in her heart if Rohit being back will block or close the door to Armaan, is worst then disgusting. They can try to WW her all they want but only death can redeem her character cause at least we'll be free of her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-serial-upcoming-twist-ruhi-shifts-to-abhira-armaans-out-house-to-separate-them-will-rohit-file-for-divorce-entertainment-news-tv-news-2949354/

Now what kind of crap is this? Makers have so many tracks to explore but they're stucked in triangles only 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😡😡😡....

ok this defintiely seems fake

Armaan himself is not "living" in OH full time. only Abhira is there.

She is anyway keeping nazar on them even without living in OH.

Anyway I hope we get a spoiler regarding why the F Abhira took this issue up. There is nothing much for her to do as a lawyer anyway. Literally anyone can draw up divorce papers. Infact even if she draws up papers coz Goenkas choose to approach her instead of Armaan or someone else, she can have Ruhi herself deliver the papers and not get involved in it beyond that. Its a simple matter of mutual separation.