Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
Seems like rohit is jelous with armaan more than angry 🤔...So even though brothers reunite, this jelousy from rohit's side will be hidden under the coal and SB will take advantage of this in future to throw armaan out of the firm.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What exactly were they trying to achieve with the mirror scene? That Ruhi needs much more than a therapist?

And the execution was bad as well..

I certainly came out of that scene thinking she needs much more than a therapist! Being delusional is one thing, she's going into the schizophrenia zone! smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

when Ruhi grabs papers to sign them, Ab looks shocked and in precap when Armaan asks Ab- if she is involved - Ab has a deer in headlights look.

She has something up her sleeve based on these expressions- but I hope its Ruhi ke real intentions ka expose. I sincerely hope its not RuRo reconciliation- because Rohit deserves better than a woman hung up on Armaan . If she is taking up the matter out of insecurity because she also wants Ruhi out of PH so that everyone can be rid of her and also because she doesnt want Ruhi to approach Armaan to take up the case, then I can understand it a little but its still a wrong decision and I am sure Abhira could have easily said NO to being involved in this whole mess.

If she has some plan cooking, she should involve Armaan in it so that he will support her. She doesnt need more MUs

Ruhi and Goenkas can talk it out directly and figure out what to do. Abhira doesnt need to jump in this mess.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How the writers have put people on exactly opposite sides with the precap when compared to Ar picking up Gk /Ruhi case.😀

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i just need to know what ruhi's agenda is and why abhira said yes. only then i will be able to make an opinion. idk know why but i have a feeling that there is a reason abhira is taking up the case and it's not due to insecurities.

Whatever be makers ka agenda toh ye hai at the end Ru kitni achi hai,bechari,,,smiley39

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ruhis alternate convinced her that Ar us hers??🙄🙄🙄🙄. She decided to divorce rohit by hiring Ab . She knows Ar will oppose Ab regarding the case and mu between abhimaan. Matlab ek teer se 2 Nissan. What a disgusting wahiyat character is this chuhi. Chi chi. Now she will Shamelessly stalk Ar after divorce

Please put her in mental asylum.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It's so frustrating! She's literally been soooo bipolar in her thoughts and dialogues! Bheek nahi maangungi phir maanga, said tum Abhira ke paas chale Jaao then tells him she can't move on, tells Abhira about Armaan then prays for a miracle l! If this isn't legit bipolar behaviour I don't know what is!!! Tbh Rohit ka bhi samajh nahi Aaya.. it really sounded to me like the entire reason for his anger is that he lost his love and Armaan got his?? smiley44smiley7

She definitely has bi polar tendencies. It's like watching a train wreck.

Bold - he is, and to an extent that makes sense to me cause the world moved on while he is stuck to whatever happened a year back and ruhi's obsession over armaan just makes it worse. However, it's him who choose to run away instead of having a conversation with his brother and ruhi a year ago, so obviously the world did move on. He did dig his own grave in many ways.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Rohit is himself a lawyer, he has even snatched all important casas of armaan, why would armaan become his divorce lawyer?

Tch ! Rohit and arman ka bharat Milan hona hai isileyi

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hilariously, even the goenka vampires are done with ruhi. Sirf armaan ko thappad na markey iss madam ko kuch samjha dete pahele toh aaj yeh din na aata smiley29