Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

i just need to know what ruhi's agenda is and why abhira said yes. only then i will be able to make an opinion. idk know why but i have a feeling that there is a reason abhira is taking up the case and it's not due to insecurities.

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley8 : this emoji is apt for Ruhi.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i just need to know what ruhi's agenda is and why abhira said yes. only then i will be able to make an opinion. idk know why but i have a feeling that there is a reason abhira is taking up the case and it's not due to insecurities.

lets see.

I hope its not something where Abhira gets played by Ruhi.

But if she has some plan cooking, she should involve Armaan in it.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

How I wish, but they will not. They will keep her as this self victimizing annoying bish who just gives me second hand embrassment

It's so frustrating! She's literally been soooo bipolar in her thoughts and dialogues! Bheek nahi maangungi phir maanga, said tum Abhira ke paas chale Jaao then tells him she can't move on, tells Abhira about Armaan then prays for a miracle l! If this isn't legit bipolar behaviour I don't know what is!!! Tbh Rohit ka bhi samajh nahi Aaya.. it really sounded to me like the entire reason for his anger is that he lost his love and Armaan got his?? smiley44smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The precap says guruvaar. tab tak pata nahi kya milega. I am gonna be traveling soon for 2 weeks so I wont be watching on the dot when episode comes. so in a way timing accha hai. Yahaan par WU dekh kar decide kar lungi ki dekhna hai bhi ya nahi upcoming episodes . mujhe laga ki I will miss out on the watching epi on the dot when it airs and discussing it. but ab toh shukar manaungi ki sahi time par travel kar rahi hoon!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

lets see.

I hope its not something where Abhira gets played by Ruhi.

But if she has some plan cooking, she should involve Armaan in it.

the thing is both rohit and sam seem to be excited for the teej episodes. clearly there's dancing involved so that means the family must be happy. something good must come out of this track since its probs the last track before the teej track. it's why i feel abhira has something up her sleeves.

tbh though i could be completely wrong about this 🤷🏻‍♀️

let's just wait and watch
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Wtf....Why is abhira taking roru divorce case from ruhi's side😡😡😡😡? Has she lost it? So is this the misunderstanding ruhi is gonna create between armaan and abhira? Armaan clearly said they just need to stay away from roru, then why the hell ab is getting involved? Abhira gave warning to ruhi today and taking her case tomorrow 🤪🤪🤪....Writers have gone mad🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....

This is the next raita that’s going to come the divorce case .. it’s clear that Rohit is happy to see the divorce proceedings..

Though I see nothing wrong Armaan , Rohit and Abhira all 3 know that Ruhi does not love Rohit and still wants to get involved with Armaan Abhira should not have been involved

but since Kaveri n Sanjay were so adamant in getting Armaan and Abhira divorced.. even Vidya wanted to get the papers signed..

If Ruhi is only planning to cheat Rohit in the shadi .. then I see no reason for not getting divorced..

Armaan and Abhira will face the same issue .. plus she will always create MU between Rohit and Armaan

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

This is the next raita that’s going to come the divorce case .. it’s clear that Rohit is happy to see the divorce proceedings..

Though I see nothing wrong Armaan , Rohit and Abhira all 3 know that Ruhi does not love Rohit and still wants to get involved with Armaan Abhira should not have been involved

but since Kaveri n Sanjay were so adamant in getting Armaan and Abhira divorced.. even Vidya wanted to get the papers signed..

If Ruhi is only planning to cheat Rohit in the shadi .. then I see no reason for not getting divorced..

Armaan and Abhira will face the same issue .. plus she will always create MU between Rohit and Armaan

problem is not the divorce...problem is why abhira is getting involved unnecessarily ?
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the thing is both rohit and sam seem to be excited for the teej episodes. clearly there's dancing involved so that means the family must be happy. something good must come out of this track since its probs the last track before the teej track. it's why i feel abhira has something up her sleeves.

tbh though i could be completely wrong about this 🤷🏻‍♀️

let's just wait and watch

Well, even I have a slight feeling that abhira is upto something. Maybe that table scene will come after this as armaan will think abhira is taking this case due to her insecurities ? Hope they will show a sane reason for ab taking this case and won't drag this track....
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What exactly were they trying to achieve with the mirror scene? That Ruhi needs much more than a therapist?

And the execution was bad as well..