Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi ka alter usse bhi zyaada paagal Hai smiley37

Aise paagal alter ego ko pehle baar dekh rah hai...Kaunsa pagalkhane se chootkar aaya hai woh...No wonder why she is behaving still like this...smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Wtf....Why is abhira taking roru divorce case from ruhi's side😑😑😑😑? Has she lost it? So is this the misunderstanding ruhi is gonna create between armaan and abhira? Armaan clearly said they just need to stay away from roru, then why the hell ab is getting involved? Abhira gave warning to ruhi today and taking her case tomorrow πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ....Writers have gone madπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ....

Its so frickin stupid. And its not even like there is any actual legal aid needed. Standard divorce ya annullment papers banwaane hai. Anyone can do it.

Clearly Ab is not needed to "defend" Ruhi. There is no dowry, harassment, alimony etc etc to discuss.

Abhira has screwed up. UGH. I hope she drops the matter after seeing Armaan get upset atleast.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Oh ho . Abhira toh sach ka saath deti hai toh ruhi ka case kaise liyasmiley39 may be another brilliant idea from abhira to bring roru together?

Kabaddi match didn't bring the brothers together. How sad is that?smiley44 Brilliant idea down the drain..

Rohit is right, he's stuck in a loveless marriage bec of arman . It's not rohit , arman ka dimag ghas charne gaya tha , he could not , and still not see through bhabhiji ..he had too much confidence on rohit , pyar n ruhi ..he believed ruhi will move on after her shadi with rohit smiley44chalo..Arman can take rohits case 🀣🀣🀣

Rohit is himself a lawyer, he has even snatched all important casas of armaan, why would armaan become his divorce lawyer?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruchiza you're not just Thirsty but I Love New York Tiffany Pollard GIF

Gosh in front of the family and your husband just lusting

for jeth smiley11

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Armaan told her explicitly to stay away from Ruhi and she invites her over to tell her stuff with visual aid - she really likes umulating KP smiley37smiley44so much for doing what Armaan wants!! Bulaya tho bulaya, ab tho she's representing her in a divorce case that's mutual smiley37 I can't with this illogical stuff anymore smiley44smiley37

She saw madhav making bullet points ppt, kaveri sending video links and thought this is the only way to make people understand, while barking the extremely wrong tree.

It's so f*cking annoying and nothing about it makes any sense. There is literally zero reasons for her to work on his case. smiley44

Naya_31 thumbnail

Abhira making papers for Rohit and Ruhi lol it is so satisfying to watch lol smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 chalo kuch toh kiya Abhira ne as a payback for Ruhi Birla divorce paper queen smiley39smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Naya_31 - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Her mirror mirror on the wall moment was just so smiley39

Like she needs serious help, I am genuinely at a loss of words for her.

Alter egos are always shown as sensible ...But ye waala toh og se 10 X pagal and delusional hai smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

It was such a crappy scene!! Like the real her is saying she needs to stay away and her alter says go get him smiley37smiley37 I think it'd be most logical of they show her spiralling into madness! I'd actually buy that over this crap!! smiley44smiley44

How I wish, but they will not. They will keep her as this self victimizing annoying bish who just gives me second hand embrassment

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Alter egos are always shown as sensible ...But ye waala toh og se 10 X pagal and delusional hai smiley39

Aachi sachhi ruhi is built differentlysmiley42

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She saw madhav making bullet points ppt, kaveri sending video links and thought this is the only way to make people understand, while barking the extremely wrong tree.

It's so f*cking annoying and nothing about it makes any sense. There is literally zero reasons for her to work on his case. smiley44

Uss ladki ko agar ek dang ka case nahi de sakthe toh usse lawyer banaya hi kyu...smiley44