nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Even I love Armaan. Usko kitna bhi neeche gira de, sab Gaya bhaad mai. Armaan 😍

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Madhav told me yesterday when I met him

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira openly expressed her insecurities and Armaan gave her that bharosa by telling her the fact that that shameless Ruhi still loves him.

And his β€œpehle kisine mujhse ithna pyaar nahi kiya β€œ smiley28 He doesn’t want another MU ,he don’t want to lose her again. They both have come a long way from hating each others presence to being each others family. No one can replace her mom but he definitely filled that space for her and she let him take that place. And she became his everything by showering unconditional love which he never experienced before. 🧿

smiley27

,ujhe saara track armaan ko guilt free and ruhi ka real wala accha saccha chehra saamne laane ke liye lag raha hai pura pura...πŸ˜‚

When armaan took ruhi ka case, I thout he should not have taken that...but that sort of freed up armaan....and he totally does not feel guilty for ruhi no...πŸ˜‚

Rohit should soon change his anger more towards armaan..dekhega...and sochega...ki armaan to ruhi ke saath hai hi nahi....ruhi hi peeche padi hui hai..πŸ˜‚

I m not sure ki Vidya kyun nahi bata rahi ki she is the one who initiated the marriage...aaj madhav ne baat ki...usne bhi chuppi maari hui thi iss baat per....sirf kah rahe hain ki reconcile karo...bhai real baat batao...πŸ˜‚

Ruhi ke baare mein jitna kaho...utna kam hai..πŸ˜‚ I ab uske alter ego ki galti hai...ruhi to bechari abla naari hai...πŸ˜‚....makers ne kya character banaya hai....I mean itna degraded...[LOl] ki apne aap se bhi bandi jhooth bolti hai...and apne aap ko hi manipulate karti hai...its deep rooted in her.....mean she is real shameless and with no conscience...iss liye waise wala alter ego aaya uska...πŸ˜‚....

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I'm hoping she'll atleast ask why they never checked in on her mumma or her! smiley18 but you're right! I said this yesterday.. my logical head says it won't, but my delusional alter has umeed like Ruhi's smiley37

I can understand and can sympathise with you...hum sabka yehi haal hai...ruhi ji's umeed has transferred through screens and has affected a lot of people!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Even I love Armaan. Usko kitna bhi neeche gira de, sab Gaya bhaad mai. Armaan 😍

Yeah subah uthke ek hot cupcake dekhne ko milta hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Rohit ko yeh dikhta hain ke madhav priorities armaan over him. But ab tak yeh nahi dekha ke madhav vidya ke issues are solved, not one comment about it.

Actually other than few hugs & meaningless interactions rohit is yet to sit & talk with his family.

And jab madhav & abhira ka relation dekhega, toh kya bolega πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

aaj madhav ne baat ki rohit se to use bataya kyun nahi...ki vidya initiated the shaadi...πŸ˜‚ I mena chup kyun hai madhav vidya....Y not clear all...πŸ˜‚

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

aaj madhav ne baat ki rohit se to use bataya kyun nahi...ki vidya initiated the shaadi...πŸ˜‚ I mena chup kyun hai madhav vidya....Y not clear all...πŸ˜‚

Exactly he should have said he had got offended even Armaan was uncomfortable.. but dadi fufa and vidya wanted this shadi with ruhi

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Chalti firti cocaine hai cocaine

Ha Lost is a gold mine for Sitara .. 4 hours daily serve Kar raha hai Batao .. and people are discussing it happily ..

Rono , Shruti and Emon .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..kaun savi kaun Rajat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Madhav told me yesterday when I met him

Next time EK zordaar punch maar ke aana mere side se please please please.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

The only thing I understand as of now is that I am mentally slapping myself for starting to watch this show....πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I am with you bcoz I am slo feeling the same

Sending virtual hug bro smiley31