Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Rohit ko yeh dikhta hain ke madhav priorities armaan over him. But ab tak yeh nahi dekha ke madhav vidya ke issues are solved, not one comment about it.

Actually other than few hugs & meaningless interactions rohit is yet to sit & talk with his family.

And jab madhav & abhira ka relation dekhega, toh kya bolega 🤦‍♀️

Roh with his anger and little bit envy (it is evidently there ,,baat sirf Ru ki nahi hai woh sirf ek parda hai jiske peeche se he also venting out his problem with Ar earlier jisse suppress karke rakha dha.)))..he is not seeing the big picture...He knows he did a sacrifice and Ar royally reject it and didn't even remember him..

But uske jaane ke baad kya kya drama hua na hi woh jaante hai na jaane ne ki koshish kar rah..

Sit and talk with chacha chachi and chorus gang..Ya phir chupke se KP ka hotstar subscription le lo smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I hope Abhira didn't take this case on the behest of the Goenkas.. they wanted to do something big to make Ruhi realise and even though they are incapable of doing anything remotely useful or right, I feel this is a twisted way of incorporating them in Abhira's life before the identity reveal smiley44

Baat ye hai ,,,with the history the makers always end the track with a disaster...And Ruh ka koi bharosa nahi hai,,kab baazi palat dega and blame Ab ke upar aayega.Ruh agreeing for this may be like she tried to lose match so KP na pigle and this annulment will agitate KP again... ..It's nothing like Ar MU something,,he may frustrated with getting tangled with Ruh again but not MU her ...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Divorce case would get Ab fall out of favor with some more Poddars and Kv asking her to leave OH without much opposition ( not that Kv won't have it done otherwise, but still)

Ek toh ye samaj nahi aa rah hai Ab and Sanju divorce, annulment case kaise handle kar rah ,,,It must be handled who working in family court right ???smiley44.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Maybe Rohit and Vidya, I don't see anyone else caring as such. She should be out of the PH a long time back, kitna ajeeb lagta hain when everyone is inside and she is just standing outside like a 7th grader who got punished for talking in class. smiley44

And dekho pehle hamesha living room drama hotha dha...Ab garden drama ho gaya...kalesh karna hai sab ground pe aaa jao just like school me assembly keliye aathe hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I guess Rohits anger is that Armaan got a loving partner like Ab after he did kaands but Rohit is still stuck up without any hope of a loving partner. If in these few months he had managed to find someone else tab itnaa frustrated nahi hota. The emotion is- mere zindagi jhand kar di Ar Ruhi neh but Armaan gets to be happy with someone as loving as Abhira.

Ab bhi Der nahi huwa hai,,,Poddars ka Chirag hai mil toh jaayegaaa ,,if he wants smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think goenkas especially MG has hired Ab as their lawyer. But in all this mess Ru will shift to OH and she will create MU between ArAb. Rohit will hate Ar more. KP will hate Ab more. End result both Ru and Ab out of PH and lands at goenkas and then IR.

Bechare vakeel Saab ka sabse bada dukh toh yahi hoga if it happens smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Ab bhi Der nahi huwa hai,,,Poddars ka Chirag hai mil toh jaayegaaa ,,if he wants smiley37

He had all these months to find a partner. If he leaves it to V or Kv they will find a specimen like Ruhi calling her "heera"

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Rishma1 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Chalti firti cocaine hai cocaine