Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago
what's the point of abhira defending ruhi in divorce case? I dont get it, what is there to fight in a divorce case? and why is rohit so shocked, doesn't he want ruhi away from him, everything looks so illogical in precap.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that Ab Ar will fight over taking Ruhi case and when Ar says I told you to stay away from Ruhi, she will say- well even I told you to stay away from Ru but you took her accident case on top of ghar girvi ka case.

I feel like this hiring Ab as lawyer is deliberate move by Ruhi to play on Ab's insecurities and create rift between Ar-Ab. I wish Ab didnt fall for it but precap ke hisaab seh she has been really stupid. The only reason I can think of for her taking the case is that she didnt want Ruhi to hire Armaan as her lawyer. I dont see any other reason why Ruhi would ask for Ab to represent her.

And whats even there to have a lawyer about. Damn it!!! This is so ridiculous.

Mutual divorce kar sakte hai aaram seh. suddenly lawyer ki kya zarurat pad gayi?!

When Abhimaan divorce happened tab toh only Sanjay drew up papers and in one hearing everything was done. now why do they need lawyers?!

Ek disgusting Ruhi dekhna kaafi nahi hai ,mirror mein itne saaree Ruhi Birla’s smiley11

Episode is too good ,finally ppl are calling out how disgusting Ruhi Birla actually is. Sabh delusion se bahar aa gaye lagtha hai except that senseless wigwali

From the precap I guess my theory of both the girls leaving the house and IR track will come soon.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mani_m

what's the point of abhira defending ruhi in divorce case? I dont get it, what is there to fight in a divorce case? and why is rohit so shocked, doesn't he want ruhi away from him, everything looks so illogical in precap.

there is no lawyer needed. its just drawing up papers thats needed. mutual divorce hoga. They just need someone to read papers and that can be done by anyone.

All Ab is doing is drafting papers and delivering them like a courier service. Both of which Goenkas and Ruhi can do themselves.

So stupid.

mani_m thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Haven't followed any of the previous generations, wanted to know kabhi goenkas seedha nahi sochte hain kya? matlab kuch bhi, armaan se move on hone ke liye PH mein raho😂😂
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am so disappointed with Ab in precap. Why the heck is she getting involved. just like it was wrong for Armaan to get into the goenka case mess, its not ok for Ab to get involved. they dont need to be in the middle. Ruhi and Rohit can talk. And Goenkas, Kaveri can talk about khaarij shaadi or not. They absolutely do not need to get Ab involved. this is gonna create needles issues.

Its not like she will get any money for her work either. the goenkas are frickin bankrupt

. This is must be Ruhis idea to create misunderstanding between Armaan and Abhira. And when Abhira knows Ruhi loves Armaan why the hell is she helping Ruhi in first place. It’s really stupid that Abhira after giving Gyan to Ruhi about all this she is representing Ruhi. Now I am really hoping Abhira gains some Akkal and tells Armaan why is she doing it ? How is it going to resolve issue between Armaan and Rohit ?

So so stupid ! These ppl just wanna ruin everything… I was so happy with what Sulekha said ! I really hope there is no MU between Ab ar

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi for all our sakes get checked into an asylum smiley22

I swear.. isko kya introspect Karne ke liye bolein?? She needs help!! Even her inner self is delusional!! smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira yaar goenkas are broke, abhi toh paisa bhi nahi milenge. Free main yeh 10 kilo wala sardard kaun leta hain smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like desi-boys, cause of them, Charu was actually helpful and play a good game. I haven't seen this much energy in her since chasing Dev smiley36

mani_m thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ek disgusting Ruhi dekhna kaafi nahi hai ,mirror mein itne saaree Ruhi Birla’s smiley11

Episode is too good ,finally ppl are calling out how disgusting Ruhi Birla actually is. Sabh delusion se bahar aa gaye lagtha hai except that senseless wigwali

From the precap I guess my theory of both the girls leaving the house and IR track will come soon.

I was eagerly waiting for IR track to happen but after seeing ruhi ki paagalpan it's better that doesn't happen bcz don't know how ruhi or goenkas will emotionally manipulate abhira.