yeh IR kya hai?
kal and aaj ka dekha nahi msine… uodates se kaam chala rahi hun😃

After too much thinking I reached conclusion that IR is identity revelation.😂😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

the funny part is in Lost forum .. people are happily discussing KD there .. forget S2 S3 😂😂😂😂

kya blockbuster script tha bhai …4 years ho Gaye ganja lives on

well what can we say….Sai, Virat and pakhi didi are unforgettable 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira brought rohit ruhi's divorce paperssmiley37. Payback for ruhi(i know she will be happy or is the one who asked abhira to initiate the proceedings) and kaverismiley36.

Uchalke armaan abhira ke divorce karwa diya tha Aasmaan poddar ne, ab abhira unki favorite rohit ruhi ki divorce karwayegismiley39

Jokes apart, abhira unnecessarily involve ho gayi iss issue mein, if she came in mg ya ruhi's words. Ruhi ka koi bharosa nahi hain, she can later blame abhira for separating her from rohit, when she was ready to give him one more chance (for the nth time). Kaveri will be agitated & bechara armaan na ghar ka rahega na outhouse ka 🙆‍♀️. Either abhira ruhi dono ko ek saath ghar se nikal denge ya dono wohi rahenge.

Its good if rohit ruhi gets separated, but im sure ek half circle conference toh zarur hoga in hall. Rohit blames armaan for thopoing ruhi on him, toh in this track the decision will be his, to continue with ruhi or end it completely. No more blame game on armaan. But kaveri poddar abhira sharma ko outhouse se na nikal de absmiley14

Ruhi doesn’t want rohit. She wants Armaan and her delusional self won’t give up. So this divorce drama is probably her attempt to separate abhimaan again. 🤦🏻‍♀️..and abhira got fooled by her again.☹️
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is doing stupidity by involving in Ruhi Rohit issue. But if Armaan lets his rage get bigger than everything then he's gonna further mess things up. He can be mad, upset but he should not go back to impulsively breaking rishtaa or cruelty. Lets hope that Abhimaan choose to work together

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi doesn’t want rohit. She wants Armaan and her delusional self won’t give up. So this divorce drama is probably her attempt to separate abhimaan again. 🤦🏻‍♀️..and abhira got fooled by her again.☹️

If she divorced Rohit and Armaan Abhira broke up too, She has no chance there .Armaan won't marry Ruhi who was his bros wife and reason for the problem between him and Rohit.He will keep distance from her only after all these .But she won't get that

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If she divorced Rohit and Armaan Abhira broke up too, She has no chance there .Armaan won't marry Ruhi who was his bros wife and reason for the problem between him and Rohit.He will keep distance from her only after all these .But she won't get that

yes I think Armaan has finally realised it’s best for him to stay as far as possible away from ruhi’’
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, that's a good thing but abhira is making things more complicated by getting involved in roru divorce case...
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is doing stupidity by involving in Ruhi Rohit issue. But if Armaan lets his rage get bigger than everything then he's gonna further mess things up. He can be mad, upset but he should not go back to impulsively breaking rishtaa or cruelty. Lets hope that Abhimaan choose to work together

Yeh ek quality uski mummy se aayi hai Abhira mein smiley44 impulsive hoke poking nose in others business, but then most of the female leads can't mind their own business smiley36and Abhira is currently one of the best leads (my opinion) on ITV, also i find her extremely endearing, cute and goofy, also she is very selfless and uska dil sone ka hai (just like her dad🥺smiley27) so, ek do stupidity chalega smiley36 & we don't know why she took Roohi's case, so let's watch tomorrow episode fir pata chalega.

Abhira Sharma is love smiley27

And Armaan - he is not my favourite, i for a very long time believed that He wronged both roohi & Abhira, but I m slowly warming up to him . He has mostly redeemed and I m gradually developing a soft corner for AbhiMaan (though not a fan yet)

AbhiMaan are giving me Kartik -Naira vibes ❤️

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
The only thing I understand as of now is that I am mentally slapping myself for starting to watch this show....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold- Please nikal dey, she deserves it for her having umeed on the likes of kaveri and ruhi smiley22

Kam se kam aaghe kya karna hai ye toh sochega...smiley37