Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi birla bhabhji with her full goenka family specially her p.nani soon needs to be send to mental hospital.Chahe kahi pe bhi cyclone aajaye,aag lage,terrorist attack ho ya kuch bhi ho jaye always it’s ab’s fault.Par swarna ki panauti par natin ne kitne logo ko apni car se uda dia is baat ki woh log kuch nahi kahegi.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruchiza you're not just Thirsty but I Love New York Tiffany Pollard GIF

Gosh in front of the family and your husband just lusting

for jeth smiley11

All this makes me sure she wasn't WW at all. She's being called out now, n infront of everyone

There's more to cm coz she's gng to just get more desperate n deranged

More concrete actions . N these actions will be noted coz now everyone knows what she wants

Now their darling Ro is 8n the crossbars of it all

So they'll listen n obs. Coz they never gave a crap about Ar n Ab. Bt they, esp Kaveri does give a crap about Ro

Oh, I'm seated fr her further humiliation

Every tear she made Ab cry ❤

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I can't believe that KP can't get it straight in her head after Rohit has explicitly said that he doesn't want Ruhi smiley7

Its all about hwr ego will this woman

That ruhi, who has hawas fr her uninterested BIL is k ka choice

N how can she accept her mistake n say ki chose wrong?

Nope, nt happening 🤣🤣🤣

No matter, all of that nasty woman's hawasi actions will be out in the open n obs now, s8nce Ro is ladla n he pointed it out

Further unmasking n humiliation awaits.

So satisfying!

A reward fr months of our patience

One bad parent followed by the other! Swarna's logic smiley32 Ruhi should stay in PH to see Armaan Abhira close and realise her fault.. Surekha on point!! Saying Ruhi never learns from her mistakes!!! smiley32

What a flip these G woman made today 🤣🤣

Surekha saying their ggd made mistakes 🤣🤣

Never stopped her, bt supported her in all her morally corrupt pursuits, blaming others, esp Ab, the only innocent party

Tomorrow they'll be back to blaming Abhimaan

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a gen 3 viewer ruhi might become a full time deluded personal she feels like she will move on but she needs to see she can't hold armaan .... btw ir won't change much among ruhi ab she will guilt trip abhira n she will probably need some counseling or some advice n go away from udaipur for sometime btw ... Ruhi hope is from one thing that Armaan promised never to love again btw true love is beautifully seen in Radhakrishn

Chalo hogaya FL antenna on!! smiley44smiley44I'm thinking Ruhi has asked Abhira to do this but she should have refused!! smiley7 drama on the way now!

Divorce ka idea Goenkas ka hoga n unke ggd ne mauke pe chauka sochegi n then bbg ko lawyer banaegi

I think bbg ko mg ne approach kiya ho dakta hai n she must have said no pehle n then he convinced her

Poddars saath rehke , she also became stupid lawyer like poddars are stupid lawyers

Originally posted by: mani_m

Haven't followed any of the previous generations, wanted to know kabhi goenkas seedha nahi sochte hain kya? matlab kuch bhi, armaan se move on hone ke liye PH mein raho😂😂

They're a panauti n stupid fam who have been polluting the screen since gen 2 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Ek disgusting Ruhi dekhna kaafi nahi hai ,mirror mein itne saaree Ruhi Birla’s smiley11

Episode is too good ,finally ppl are calling out how disgusting Ruhi Birla actually is. Sabh delusion se bahar aa gaye lagtha hai except that senseless wigwali

From the precap I guess my theory of both the girls leaving the house and IR track will come soon.

yeh IR kya hai?
kal and aaj ka dekha nahi msine… uodates se kaam chala rahi hun😃

Does Rohit know Roohi is going for therapy??

Therapy is not working is a different topic altogether but he should know she is trying to move on but nothing is helping her. I want to see his reaction.