Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The precap says guruvaar. tab tak pata nahi kya milega. I am gonna be traveling soon for 2 weeks so I wont be watching on the dot when episode comes. so in a way timing accha hai. Yahaan par WU dekh kar decide kar lungi ki dekhna hai bhi ya nahi upcoming episodes . mujhe laga ki I will miss out on the watching epi on the dot when it airs and discussing it. but ab toh shukar manaungi ki sahi time par travel kar rahi hoon!

same I was so excited to see today’s episode but seriously I am so upset now looking at the precap ! Yaar karvado inki shaadi mujhe ab Ruhi se darr lagne laga hai !! How come she even think about going back to Armaan and does she feel everyone will accept her ? Really no one will say anything for their wedding ? Just how ?

I hope and Abhira doesn’t do this mahanta kaam alone and involves Armaan in this. Well Arman’s character arc has been shown too good these so hopefully he supports her there is no MU

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1817739934226342181
THE AUTHORITY ABHIRA TOOK HIS HAND WITH...OOOOF 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

i will never shut up about their hand chemistry 😩🫶🏼😍

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That "Sharmaji" from Armaan to Abhira was really cute

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I jist love how finally Goenka elders are declaring that their own' Sikka is khota.' All 3 of them are done with their bachchi ka umeed obsession 🤣.

Atleast Manish and Chachi aunty are willing to get Ruhi back to home. Swarna Aunty is like "Nhi usko mt lao yahaa, let her rot in Poddaf house please."

I thought that being left af altar was her punishment but now I think, because of her obsession she is gonna cost her every single person who care about her. That's befitting for her maniac obsession.

Like bro you are not the first women who is rejected by pasandida mard, learn how to take rejection and not make it own entire personality.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mani_m

I was eagerly waiting for IR track to happen but after seeing ruhi ki paagalpan it's better that doesn't happen bcz don't know how ruhi or goenkas will emotionally manipulate abhira.

Ruhi is beyond redemption now , she can clearly see how AA are happy with each other. she may start planning and plotting again to separate in the UMEED of getting back to Armaan ,how can a person be so stupid ,even if separates AA ,this brainless women expects Armaan will hurt his family ,his brother and marry her when Rohit is already hating him ? As Swarna said she never listens to Goenka’s and her fav Dadi will slap her and throw her on the road . Except KV no one is giving any attention to that women ,God knows why is she even staying there. When her ex pathi himself said he doesn’t want any kind of insaniyath from her , he asked her to get lost but still smiley11

Can’t say anything about Swarna but MG and Surekha will not manipulate Abhira to sacrifice Armaan for this women, but babhi will manipulate Abhira blaming Ak for losing both her parents which is not true ,and now she could not get Armaan because of Abhira. But I don’t think Abhira is stupid to give Armaan to her in the platter ,according to ITV standards they always showed her strong n practical so I don’t think she will sacrifice Armaan knowing how much he loves her. If she does she will become another stupid. Again by ITV standards Abhira Sharma is a very well written character as an FL so let’s see.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

It's such a selfish thing to say i feel! Even ruhi did it. She claimed herself to be a victim when she had both families side and armaan's guilt and ended up snatching the only person in abhira's life without any remorse claiming that she did not get any true love and everyone left her.

Rohit who had also seen the 98% injustice that armaan had undergone in that house still ended up feeling sorry for himself over the 2% injustice that happened to him!

I am saying about his way of taking situations...

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Armaan is going to feel like abhira does not even want to marry him. Isiliye she is doing things which ll only end up increasing dadisa's hate for her.

He should once again make it so clear to ruhi that even if abhira and he never gets married, they ll always be together but there ll not even be snowball chance in hell that he ll be back with ruhi!

If Ru is shifting to OH he may lose his bachi kuch sanity and frustration me kuch bolega...