Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Look at vidya smiley37 Either she is spewing venom or doing awwww awww meri pyari family thu thu thu

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This thing with Abhira taking Ruhis case like WHYYYY! WHAT SENSE DOES THIS MAKE!!!! It’s stupid !!! unless there is some hidden agenda but what logical one could there be????

please stop the third angle crap … done with chuhi muhi!!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhiras-fearless-act-proves-her-love-to-armaan_209231?ri=6&rv=5755
i think this is related to this track hence i strongly feel now that abhira has something up her sleeves, but just don't know what and the purpose of it.

bass kuch pointless filler na ho and kuch decent track ho

I really hope that Ab will prove Ruhi's real intentions.

She noted Ruhi's behavior in kabbadi match, told Armaan she thinks Ruhi is doing some khichdi. Then she takes up the issue of Ruhi's divorce as her legal rep. She better have a motive to it. Varna its just gonna look messy and stupid.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's not...its not arman ki khushi but may be abhira ki khushi coz rohit doesnt trust arman & him stuck in a loveless shadi with ruhi n for the fact that ruhi is still hung up on arman .it can be ruhis shamelessless also.....but ye sab ka itna nautanki kyun hai ? Coz rohit can easily divorce ruhi & get on with his life ..dun tell me he still loves ruhi and he's mad coz ruhi still loves Arman but arman loves abhira smiley37

After all this if they try to patch up ruhi and rohit , it will be the worst ever track , and grave injustice to rohit .

@Bold :Nope, what I wrote was exactly what he told in today's conversation with Madhav about Ar moving on and being happy with Ab

Baaki, I agree except that they seem to be spinning some weird narrative about Rohit's amar prem for Ruhi which is funny

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Jab bhi Roh bol rah hai ki Mad only prioritised Ar ,,I am getting convinced why he still felt sad in his khoya hua pyaaar..smiley44

It's such a selfish thing to say i feel! Even ruhi did it. She claimed herself to be a victim when she had both families side and armaan's guilt and ended up snatching the only person in abhira's life without any remorse claiming that she did not get any true love and everyone left her.

Rohit who had also seen the 98% injustice that armaan had undergone in that house still ended up feeling sorry for himself over the 2% injustice that happened to him!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Goenkas also were discussing apparently that they need to do something major to fix Ruhi. So maybe Goenkas enlist Abhira in their planning to give Ruhi a jhatka out of her deluluness

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Armaan is going to feel like abhira does not even want to marry him. Isiliye she is doing things which ll only end up increasing dadisa's hate for her.

He should once again make it so clear to ruhi that even if abhira and he never gets married, they ll always be together but there ll not even be snowball chance in hell that he ll be back with ruhi!

Abhira openly expressed her insecurities and Armaan gave her that bharosa by telling her the fact that that shameless Ruhi still loves him.

And his “pehle kisine mujhse ithna pyaar nahi kiya “ smiley28 He doesn’t want another MU ,he don’t want to lose her again. They both have come a long way from hating each others presence to being each others family. No one can replace her mom but he definitely filled that space for her and she let him take that place. And she became his everything by showering unconditional love which he never experienced before. 🧿

smiley27

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1817742297494106160

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1817742810272968863

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1817740818054324345

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira brought rohit ruhi's divorce paperssmiley37. Payback for ruhi(i know she will be happy or is the one who asked abhira to initiate the proceedings) and kaverismiley36.

Uchalke armaan abhira ke divorce karwa diya tha Aasmaan poddar ne, ab abhira unki favorite rohit ruhi ki divorce karwayegismiley39

Jokes apart, abhira unnecessarily involve ho gayi iss issue mein, if she came in mg ya ruhi's words. Ruhi ka koi bharosa nahi hain, she can later blame abhira for separating her from rohit, when she was ready to give him one more chance (for the nth time). Kaveri will be agitated & bechara armaan na ghar ka rahega na outhouse ka 🙆‍♀️. Either abhira ruhi dono ko ek saath ghar se nikal denge ya dono wohi rahenge.

Its good if rohit ruhi gets separated, but im sure ek half circle conference toh zarur hoga in hall. Rohit blames armaan for thopoing ruhi on him, toh in this track the decision will be his, to continue with ruhi or end it completely. No more blame game on armaan. But kaveri poddar abhira sharma ko outhouse se na nikal de absmiley14

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

@Bold :Nope, what I wrote was exactly what he told in today's conversation with Madhav about Ar moving on and being happy with Ab

Baaki, I agree

I read that ..he's angry & he's saying silly things but "deep inside" he cares for Arman so he will never be jealous of his happiness ..past ke pov dekhe toh ..like he said madhav favours arman more than him is a stupid thing to say when madhav was never there for arman & vidya was clearly biased to rohit ..I mean armans character is built on this narrative ..ab if rohit tells us ke arman is the green eyed boy of the family, we can only laugh smiley36

I can only think of one reason n that is rohit is stuck in a loveless marriage with ruhi while all these complications happened because of arman n now arman cut lega with abhira , leaving rohit to deal with ruhi , toh rohit will obviously whine ..just bec he fell in love with abhira , he's not in clear..

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago