Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Viewers ka BP badake unke rating same hain🤣😂 kuch din baad back to square one hogayega 🤣

2 of the 3 bhagyas rose. [BL from 1.1 to 1.3, kkb from 1.3 to 1.4] but ye wahin hai. Shows something.

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZmZZkVQXo&ab_channel=SaasBahuAurBetiyaan
Beautiful humiliation scene coming up. smiley32

Trp toh.. chappar phadke milegi bhaiyya.

Dont know why Ammu cant slap her and say 'jao aur iske liye ek aur plan banao... to humiliate me further. Kya karengi? rape me through someone? aur uska video banake post karengi? jaise pehle kiya tha?'

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

2 of the 3 bhagyas rose. [BL from 1.1 to 1.3, kkb from 1.3 to 1.4] but ye wahin hai. Shows something.

Yes I can see 3ektas fl face on zeetv live banner too.I didn't knew parineeti was EK show too.

This show doesn't bother abt story even 1% and characters bhi liars hain unki baat aur promise ka koi matlab nahin hain 🥴 This show was never showed as family drama it was more Abt leads ko saath mein rakhna hain and dekhana hain 🙄 Whether it makes sense or not that's the different story.

Like I sais babz can easily send amu jail woh kyu nahin kar rahi and u said babz can ask V to choose between her and amu jo most serials mein hota hain but nahin woh bhi nahin dikhayege🥴🙄🤯

And ammu knows truth it doesn't bother to her that babz can self-harm and put allegations on her?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Time pass kar rahein hein writers.

Arsenal team yaad aaya. Humein toh bas 4th position pe aana hai. EPL jeetna nahi hai... kept it on 4th.

Sriti shared another lollypop VA scene... welding ke sparks nahi dikha sakte to pillow ke feathers kar diya... but then I wont expect a feather / so loose cotton or 'whatever the filling is' pillow in Jahan's house. Bass jabardasti ka daal do so that chem students can go smiley42 for the 1000th time.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Read gautam ko timepass ke liye dikhaya and bhavani ka vrat phad kar kya kahu.

I think she should pack her bags and stay with jayesh and help feeding him after all he is her kid ka father and also take care of ishika if something happens to her ishu is going to be amu's mom instead of her😂As I said before she will take jayesh back anyday 🥱

I prefer watching Lchef atleast they make me laugh with their IQ of cooking🤣The actress want to join gym becz she was not able to chop pumpkin 🤣😂

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Time pass kar rahenge hein writers.

Arsenal team yaad aaya. Humein toh bas 4th position pe aana hai. EPL jeetna nahi hai... kept it on 4th.

Sriti shared another lollypop VA scene... welding ke sparks nahi dikha sakte to pillow ke feathers kar diya... but then I wont expect a feather / so loose cotton or 'whatever the filling is' pillow in Jahan's house. Bass jabardasti ka daal do so that chem students can go smiley42 for the 1000th time.

They never completely focused on any issue or track to babz ka photo aur yeh sab track bhul jav🥴🙄

But chemistry subject was is 2nd or 3rd place before wedding after wedding 5th place pe kya kar rahi hai?😱

You read na Zee ke mahaan vichar abt their drama 🤣😂

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

maintains rating of 1.1 for the last week.

smiley37 While the Bhagya shows rose by 0.2 and 0.1.. this one 'maintains ratings' smiley17 looks like Priyu didi's magic may be limited after all.. smiley2

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dont know why Ammu cant slap her and say 'jao aur iske liye ek aur plan banao... to humiliate me further. Kya karengi? rape me through someone? aur uskaws video banake post karengi? jaise pehle kiya tha?'

Oh gawd!!! smiley12 smiley12 smiley12

Trp Chappar phadke milna door, chappal zaroor mil raha hain from the non chemistry viewers.. smiley17

Ammu can't slap and humiliate, since that right is only reserved for villians. smiley11

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

smiley37 While the Bhagya shows rose by 0.2 and 0.1.. this one 'maintains ratings' smiley17 looks like Priyu didi's magic may be limited after all.. smiley2

Didi🤣

Word Count: 1

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont know why Ammu cant slap her and say 'jao aur iske liye ek aur plan banao... to humiliate me further. Kya karengi? rape me through someone? aur uska video banake post karengi? jaise pehle kiya tha?'

Basically nothing has changed since I last watched! 😞

And from this promo, does not seem like it is going to change any time soon 😳