Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hmmm what interesting track ? Harsh and isha luv track? Or abhiraj running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ behind pri ?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmmm what interesting track ? Harsh and isha luv track? Or abhiraj running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ behind pri ?

I missed Abhiraj...smiley38
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its ok we all missed and missing him like our virat became majnu apney banker keliye smiley37

Abhiraj majnu bana ya nahin dikhanahin rahein hai smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

[Ep 216 July 4th]

Bhavani looking for money.. doesn't find it. fb shown - Harsh taking some... Jahan saw him... but didn't suspect ig. Some money talks... seems like Ammu does have some money from the singhania deal.

2 scenes in b/w - one Virrawt and his minion who insists for the dozenth time he is his 'yaar'... of course all talks have to lead towards Ammu. [yawn] Another b/w ex and babs in the kitchen, who informs babs that Dildaar is planning to bring Ammu home. Dildaar sees them later as they go out and is suspicious.

in need for 200 more... Ammu takes it from Harsh and finds they are the same note.

Harsh diverts by questioning Ammu and things she did.

Harsh does ask the right things partly.... along with bad things... but shown wrong too.

Virat comes in and spits facts too... but then he is grey too... Harsh retorts with good points too. But he is arrogant too.

Its all in the grey zone. But good scene nevertheless.

Bhavani says things to Virat... and tells Harsh.... at least he has the guts to accept the wrong he did. Does tell Virat she hasn't forgiven him... [as if that matters.]

Things go wrong when dialogues suggested he can leave if he cant accept his mistakes. [Starts with Ammu saying 'tu bahar jaa aur jo kiya hai uske baare me soch'..... did feel it is going to go down from there and it did.]

Harsh leaves... Bhavani wonders why...

Virat talks to her... Bhavani tells him to go home and take rest.

Well... the Chitnis scene was good - watchable. (is it worth watching if you haven't watched eps lately? ... Nope. Dont think so.) Though it is really confusing to agree with anyone - be with Virat or Harsh... Ammu or Bhavani.... sounds like who is less worse or less wrong... or what is better 'cow shit or bull shit' ... well.. Virrawt at least for me is the elephant one... better or worse... idk.

precap: The breaking fast scene... the desperate closed thumb dialogue from Ammu was the sand keeps falling off my hold thing from 'Dil Chahta hai'.... [from the precap it looks like DCH handled that saying much better than in this show. This one just 'used' it.]

Hmm... another thing in precap is Ammu insists Harsh hasn't stolen anything... So perhaps the allegation is not about molestation but about robbery.

btw... why is Preeta (kdb) so very shocked in all the montages these days? Been going on for at least a month now.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Harsh telling 'Ammu married Virat'... was really odd.. when even he knows it is not the fact. He would've been more right to say 'Despite all that happened Ammu went to his home'... well ... cant argue with that one. He is right. Part of the ways in which things are used to make Harsh sound wrong.

Jayesh saying that was odd but we expect it from him. Ammu and Bhavani - Bhavani esp - needs some reality slap... but then the source is always shown as wrong.

Pretty similar to how Aaji and Harsh were shown before the fake wedding plan. They were right but they could've been more accurate.

But wont be surprised if people want Harsh to be taught a lesson probably indifferent too ... but mela Villawt... heela hai heela. smiley42

Adiandsid thumbnail

maintains rating of 1.1 for the last week.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

You must get a special award for being brave to watch all the episodes and advise us genuinely as what is worth watching. We appreciate that very muchsmiley1. I am keeping connected for Sriti's sake only through the forum and hoping that some day, the story will improve drastically and you will be able to recommend to start watching. Till then, pray that God provide you with ample patience.

As for Preeta, she has been going through so much drama for so so long without any reprieve that I think her brain got frozen on that expression.smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seem like Dildar will learn entire truth of Babita and Priyanka. So babita will harm even her husband for her over obsessed love for her son so that her beta doesn't find out her truth?? Ohh how can I forget she was not so regret when her husband ate that poison food which she knew was Abhiraj's work and also she's not even concern about her own daughter's situation. Slow claps for herπŸ‘.

I like Virat's some dialogue: "isse zada tarif karna mujhe shobha nhi deta especially teri tai ki" , "par yeh bhi janta hu ki ek na ek din sari galtiyon ki kemat chukaunga main". Babita just obsessed with Virat and doesn't like any other woman in Virat's life. It was she who gave money to Priyanka to leave him and it is she who again bring Priyanka in his life but also doesn't allow her to share her room with Virat. Also she didn't said or protest when Priyanka said you don't love Virat,you just want to control him. So when (hopefully very soon) Virat will learn entire truth of his mother it will be cleared for him that in his life his mother is the biggest villain and that will be his biggest lesson for trusting that woman blindly and then he will pay for his wrong deeds and will make himself change for good.

Altogether I can say, writers are trying to fix loopholes but still they are not able to do it perfectly. But wish they will develop in writing and give us brilliant tracks because I want to see more in this serial because of SriJit. And also serial is doing good in trp though for me trp doesn't matter but still to survive,need trp. So when they will write perfect and interesting plots,this serial will gain more success and love.

Adiandsid thumbnail

For me, the ex is right. Babs doesn't love Virat. Thats only the excuse she uses (consciously or unconsciously) to manipulate the situation to her liking / preference. She will go to any lengths to get what she wants - which now is getting Ammu away from Virat's life. Not because she loves him but because Ammu is a challenge for her 'control' over things.

About the loopholes... yeah... but for me it is actually a blackhole.. not a loophole. You can fix a loophole.. but a blackhole will suck anything you try to fill / fix it with. Yeah... you can have Virat profusely crying and apologising for 3 eps and Ammu giving it back to him and Ahujas for another 3... take a week.... but in the end I would still want Ammu to move away from them. Virat becomes the best human in the whole world... good for him. But I dont want Ammu to do anything with him. Anything else... is still a loophole. That's how badly the writers have written the mela eps - or messed up (/influenced) my pov.

They can get Babita exposed... should've done it after the mela eps... but then, with the other blackhole of 'kya farak padta hai?' shown through Rajeev being let free... how does it even matter if Babita is exposed??? Probably the best that can happen is Ammu leaves and Virat goes with her too. But then... it could've been done after the mela eps too... why drag it? esp when you have plans to bring in the ex. Could've been done when VA are in happier times as mentioned before.

If they are out of sets, could've made babs play the card of 'Either you will live with me or her... you will have to choose'... manipulate him further... but in the end make him decide it will be with Ammu. Let babs go out... to A wing flat set which is available and let her make her moves from there. Or let Virat live with Jahan.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

maintains rating of 1.1 for the last week.

Viewers ka BP badake unke rating same hainπŸ€£πŸ˜‚ kuch din baad back to square one hojayega 🀣

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago