Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ohh girl you don't know the power of Mukta's villainssmiley16 they have so many power even if they are bankrupt,beggarsmiley36 so if gautam will again come then of course he will be set by puking lady and pishachinismiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I think in past when Amruta exposed rajeev, that comment said about that. Because he's still babita's innocent and ladla damad without exposesmiley9

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

'Ammu exposed Rajeev' is news for me too.smiley36 At least hasnt happened yet.

Promo - yeah... dont know how far they will go with the exposure... but they have hinted towards it. Isha will surely get exposed, but likely they will save ex in some way or the other.

Oh maybe that person meant when she dΓ©fend herself in the beginning then πŸ™„

Yeah I knew they'll keep that ex around just like the others

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab iss baar aysa hua na tho tere muh mein moti choor laddu smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not that I expected her to do something different, but precap suggests that Ammu may have heard everything that Babs said in mute mode. smiley29 One of the society ladies throws something on her later on (how can she is another question) but Virrawt comes in between... Ammu busy tending to his wound later on with 'kaise' bg. smiley29

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

However successful they were in their plots, Aalya and Tanu used to get regular slaps, Aalya from Abhi and Tanu from everyone smiley36, those were the times when the viewers could rejoice, think villains need regular slaps in our type of serials where they keep glorifying villains/negativity. Even though, slaps will not stop them from their target, it will prove to be a temporary solace for our pent up frustrations.smiley1

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Virat will become his wife's joru ka gulam soonsmiley9 btw our kmtmg IMDb is now 7.6 (143votes) which is highest IMDb for zee's present serials and also AmVira is zee's no1 jodismiley27. And now a days kmtmg's promos, clips get huge response,views, likes, comments after AmVira's marriage and I'm really happy for SriJitsmiley27. And though this serial has so many flaws but still I will support it because of SriJit as long as they are in the serial and I really don't care about trp but for their hard work and also to shut haters bitter mouth, I wish this serial will get good trp(akkal aye writers ko). I'm happy that AmVira with their bitter relation still win love from fans and also the serial is trending almost every day in X with so many positive tweets ( not sugercoated comment for Mukta though 😝, for AmVira),so when their relationship will be better, they will get more success and love and also many new fans from different fandom are now liking AmVira jodismiley27this is good and I genuinely happy for them but I really wish some brain from writers to make everything good between them and no more mu from Virat side especially and don't dare to spoil his character now.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To be frank both r good at their job πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ

The only flaw of writers I'd they r not exposing 🀧 the villains atleast a single layer of their sins smiley7

They r just Goin on adding new villans but nit exposing old deeds of them

Other than that dailouges story and other departments are good smiley20

And also last but not the least the costumes department bhai shaap smiley7 The female lead wear the sane saree atleast for a week smiley7bolo

Other than these I like the serial yaar

Trps bhaley hi utna high nahin hai but it has a hipe/ vibe in the public as they like amvira a lot

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 219 July 07]

Babs vomits but not much... The precap scene happens.

Lawyer comes up - Babs lawyer to throw her out of the society, but he mentions he came here to help Ammu... mentions he can get Ishika arrested. Mentions he is sent by Dildaar [I dont remember if he is the same lawyer Virat was talking to.]

Its Bhavani who signals Ammu to tend to his wound. Ex notices from outside.... and wonders if he has actually moved on.

Babs talks to Dildaar about rules which are to be obeyed and thus Ammu should leave... but it backfires since he tells Rajeev to leave too... [also mentions about his friends trying to molest Ammu... yeh kab pata chala??? and pata chala to ab tak chup kyu tha??? kya farak padta hai is it???smiley35]

Clean up... tp during clean up... Again Bhavani signals something - stop pushing her you dumb smiley35.... leading to the pillow bts... and then leads to her saying 'sasural mein' something...smiley32smiley32 [personal negative biased view.... doob maro Ammu if you consider him your husband. smiley11]

Oh... Virat congratulates himself.... smiley35 he did mention for bringing a smile on her face... but odd timing makes me think for making her accept she is his wife. 'wifey' dialogue too. [redemption - wasn't expecting one... but feel bhool jao if anyone is expecting it.]

[For anyone who isn't happy with my persistent negative take on Virat... sorry... but its not easy for me to see Ammu 'comfortable' around him after what he did in the mela - at least not without a separation. If they wanted to bring these scenes they could've toned down the mela eps or at least exposed babs after that. The writers messed him up and with what they are doing with Ammu afterwards and in these scenes they are butchering her too. Without what happened in the mela eps these scenes are fine.]

[Meanwhile... the lawyer came and went... no one talked about Harsh... kyu ki humein to chemistry students ka aaj ka portion complete karna hai!!! That's top priority stuff. wow smiley32to the writers - dont think they know that by doing this they are showing the Chitnis' dont care about Harsh.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh.. dont take the imdb rating seriously. Saare chemistry students ne rate kiye honge - out of 10, gyarah bhi de sakte hein to woh bhi karenge.

But yes.. aaj ke promo ka response is good - better than the other recent ones.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago