Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw.. why do the Ahujas love the 'dog pattas' so much? ex bhi pehen rahi hai.

The costume designer seems to be a dog lover.. smiley2 It might then explain why there is a patta for all the younger characters.. Nimmi wore it before and after marriage, Virat always wears it.. Thankgod they didn’t make Sriti wear it.. smiley22

Did Abhiraj wear it?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

At least they should throw her out of the Ahuja house. Then she can join hands with Abhiraj and do her planning and plotting. After all, she is not interested in Virat... all she wants is money..

Actual gold diggers like Ishika and X are never called out, it’s only Ammu and Bhavani who are falsely labelled as gold digger, besharam divorcee and what not. smiley29

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Our girl will be back in form. Don't worry. She will be strong enough to overcome every difficulties💪

I really liked Nimrit Babita scene and also feel little bad for that girl. So I think your guess can be right too. Wish she will turn into positive character soon.

Btw do you think after getting slap from Amruta,pishachini will bring gautam in the picture?? I don't know why I feel like this. Warna why suddenly Gautam was shown. There will be some reason behind it naa??

There are currently too many negative characters.. can only hope that Rajiv’s abuse brings Nimmi back down a notch.. badi ucchal rahi thi during the fake marriage track.

Very good guess.. regarding X being behind Gautam coming back. But he can also easily be set up by Babita. Since Priyanka may not know their past.. smiley26

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes, am holding back my excitement… whatever.. since it’s the promo, not the episode. smiley22
Maybe there is some bruise or black eye that Rajiv gave her, that’s why Nimmi is wearing goggles at home. Or maybe the actress is having some eye infection offscreen..

where is Poem and her son.. comical how every married Ahuja woman after Ammu’s marriage is wearing sindoor. Wonder what brought this change. smiley24

Poem and Bone will show up when they have a role to play smiley29may be 20 eps later - they are currently competing in World Ludo Championship, trying to make some money for their plots.

Hmm.. About the sindoor - probably so that Ammu can wear it and audience wont question when the rest of the Ahujas dont, why should she?

And nope... Abhiraj hasn't been shown wearing the patta.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Poem and Bone will show up when they have a role to play smiley29may be 20 eps later - they are currently competing in World Ludo Championship, trying to make some money for their plots.

Hmm.. About the sindoor - probably so that Ammu can wear it and audience wont question when the rest of the Ahujas dont, why should she?

And nope... Abhiraj hasn't been shown wearing the patta.

World Ludo Championship??? smiley3 They unfortunately won’t be missed.

But nobody was wearing sindoor when Nimmi wore it, no why so insecure when Ammu is wearing it. smiley24

Good. AH showed some spine. smiley20

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello, saw the new promo, aab kya hoga? Is she really gonna expose that chudail and someone told me that Ammu exposed Rajiv is it true?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I want her badass side,sassy side in front of villains gang. Btw now a days I really enjoy how she ignores babita's presence and the way she rolled her eyes in today's episodesmiley36 she literally doesn't care what rubbish babita says and doesn't feel like to even reply to her nonsensesmiley20

To be honest I really like that hug scene and then I really feel like to ask Mukta why she destroyed them in mela episodessmiley15kash itna na bigadta toh aaj hum chote Virat ya choti Amruta mangtesmiley9smiley43 anyway I am looking forward for their first proper tight hug episodesmiley9 hope it's not another dream of null brain😏

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ohh uska next week abhi tak khatam nhi hua?smiley3 opss sorry I forget he used Mukta dixnorysmiley36... Yeah I think as we get positive promo now so definitely next promo will be dhak dhak promosmiley41 with lots and lots of twists and turnssmiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hello, saw the new promo, aab kya hoga? Is she really gonna expose that chudail and someone told me that Ammu exposed Rajiv is it true?

'Ammu exposed Rajeev' is news for me too.smiley36 At least hasnt happened yet.

Promo - yeah... dont know how far they will go with the exposure... but they have hinted towards it. Isha will surely get exposed, but likely they will save ex in some way or the other.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

No Virat is not that type of man who will sacrifice his love or whatever he has for Amruta for someone else smiley2 but if using gautam, pishachini will try to prove Amruta has affair with him, Virat will believe Amruta and will show his full trust on hersmiley16 and will support hersmiley20