Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah.. hopefully. Had mentioned it yesterday too i think.. that hopefully she does wake up for her brother if not for herself. Seems to be going there.

Eye flu ke saath shoot bhi karna... itna important role toh nahi hai. but may be she was needed in the scene - say... she may notice the contrast in how Ammu stands for her brother and what Babs says to her. idk.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know what she was doing in Virat's bedroom but I really hate to see her there and also she was wearing night suit so she actually dared to share her room with her ex husbandsmiley7 shameless, totally shameless and also loved how Virat showed her her place without touching her but she's so touchy touchy 🤮. And this is why the slap promo give me so much peace and satisfactionsmiley9 and main toh bolti hu aur 2-3 thappad lagao iss thappad ke baadsmiley36

Yeah I liked how Nimrit for the very first time question her selfish mother but that selfish woman didn't care at all about her own daughter, she's so much obsessed to humiliate Amruta and her family 👎

Virat will stay with Amruta I'm sure until his weak brain get easily influence by his selfish mother.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Our girl will be back in form. Don't worry. She will be strong enough to overcome every difficulties💪

I really liked Nimrit Babita scene and also feel little bad for that girl. So I think your guess can be right too. Wish she will turn into positive character soon.

Btw do you think after getting slap from Amruta,pishachini will bring gautam in the picture?? I don't know why I feel like this. Warna why suddenly Gautam was shown. There will be some reason behind it naa??

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Btw after so many days Arjit finally like a promosmiley9 and I don't know why the promo give me so much peace that I'm watching it again and again😝 "Ohh I can", this one dialogue and the slap😍😍 fireee 🔥 🔥 Sriti ❤️😘😘

I hope Mukta executes this track as she depicted in the promo. I have been eagerly waiting for Amu to return with her sherni avatar. smiley27

Let's hope for the best. I still can't forget how she was cooing like a baby while hugging Virat, though.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yes. Hopefully thats how they go. [Dont know if they would decide it can be a short role for her too... that's the other angle - she cant get exposed soon too otherwise.]

Nimmi with the glasses... does make me think it will be the way it is shot - needless character in a standalone promo otherwise.

At least they should throw her out of the Ahuja house. Then she can join hands with Abhiraj and do her planning and plotting. After all, she is not interested in Virat... all she wants is money..

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yes. Expose her. Get her arrested. Let Babs bail her out later. Let her do things from the outside.. But then probably complain to the police (again) that her husband has thrown her out of her home. NGO can be used too.

Hmm.. hadn't thought about it - in a way there are 3 parallels going on. Ex's false accusation on Virat, Isha's on Harsh, and this Harsh one has some parallel with Nimmi - Rajeev.

Also - for all the trouble Virat gave Ammu, feel it fits that the ex is giving it back to him... karma. Aur thoda do. As in, those Rajeev molestation attempts, fraud, babs things... someone else could've given them a tough time - even for making her work night shifts in a questionable place. kuch nahi kiya... time he gets some things back. [Bas... Ammu ko door rakho is se.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Gautam will come up.. but dont know when and why. By the end of the 'week' some things may change - since he mentioned he is going to Pune next week and Dildaar asked her to give him one week to sort things out.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm 😒 yaa

First pri should kick this babita on her bump then thoda story mein 1% badlaav ayega

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm

Ab already villains ki toli is overflowing now gowtham and another misunderstanding yaar pak gayi I think this time virat will think about what he did to her abd may be he will try to tyag himself for gowtam and amu smiley37smiley37

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1809508034500297089?s=19

Hmm... positive promos as yet never have played out the way they are shown. [Bechare villains ko bura lagega toh? smiley3]

Rajeev ne Nimmi ke aankhein phod diye kya?

Yes, am holding back my excitement… whatever.. since it’s the promo, not the episode. smiley22
Maybe there is some bruise or black eye that Rajiv gave her, that’s why Nimmi is wearing goggles at home. Or maybe the actress is having some eye infection offscreen..

where is Poem and her son.. comical how every married Ahuja woman after Ammu’s marriage is wearing sindoor. Wonder what brought this change. smiley24