Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I love new promo...I want this sherni Amu back...She doesn't need Virat support...but let's see how they work together..Fed up with Ishika and society ladies nonsense....smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1809508034500297089?s=19

Hmm... positive promos as yet never have played out the way they are shown. [Bechare villains ko bura lagega toh? smiley3]

Rajeev ne Nimmi ke aankhein phod diye kya?

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

If they again make Amruta a victim and prove this promo false, then it will backfire on Mukta, it is high time, she proves Amrtua to be what she was promised to be

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw.. why do the Ahujas love the 'dog pattas' so much? ex bhi pehen rahi hai.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw after so many days Arjit finally like a promosmiley9 and I don't know why the promo give me so much peace that I'm watching it again and again😝 "Ohh I can", this one dialogue and the slap😍😍 fireee πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ Sriti ❀️😘😘

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

It's their traditional symbolsmiley9 like chain,like their behavioursmiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yes. Hopefully thats how they go. [Dont know if they would decide it can be a short role for her too... that's the other angle - she cant get exposed soon too otherwise.]

Nimmi with the glasses... does make me think it will be the way it is shot - needless character in a standalone promo otherwise.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Btw after so many days Arjit finally like a promosmiley9 and I don't know why the promo give me so much peace that I'm watching it again and again😝 "Ohh I can", this one dialogue and the slap😍😍 fireee πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ Sriti ❀️😘😘

That's good.

Thappad at least mere liye bohot late aaya - should've been to Virat after his mela act. So... utna positively mein le nahi sakta... but nice anyways. At least kuch to kiya Ammu ne.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Don't worry. Ek ek karke sabki bari ayega. Virat will get his deserving slap from Amruta and Aji very soon if not from Amruta as he's her husband (smiley9) sure from Ajismiley36 and also it will be interesting to watch Aji vs Virat this time for me. I'm now in peace mood seeing the promosmiley41 now it's time for Amruta I hope so. I want her badass side,her powerful side. Amruta ek ko bhi nhi chodna I'm with yousmiley20

And I think Nimrit actress suffering from eyes flu that's why she weared sunglass.

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab tho humey thoda aadat daalni padey gi for her presence smiley7smiley19

And how come she is in hus room πŸ€” but no worries virat will anyways show her place as he did when she was trying to throwi away amu stuff

But plz plz plz πŸ™ 😒 πŸ˜” mukta no sedation of virat and she declare spending night with that dayan ir dayan framing virat as yeh gissa pita track of third wheel dekh dekh key hum pak gaye smiley19

Plz show something sensefull

Ya saw a promo where she shaped dayan smiley7

Now I think he will trust amu bcz since 2cdsys he was keep om saying ki sabkuch teek hoga and I know what I did to amu etc etc πŸ˜‰ 😜

And liked nimmi part try to show the reality to her mom