Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I edited my silly statement and you are right it's difficult to leave this sweet criticism sarcastic placesmiley2but one day break boast me and also I'm now in positive mood,shantismiley9

Glad you are back...smiley27 smiley1
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u dancing 💃 dancing 💃

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Hmm faktu ka episodes bada jaldi release karti hai zee5 smiley18

Dekhna wih tight wala hug episode they will release very late smiley34

Ab dekho the line where virat said way important than this divorce papers will be highlighted in X chidiya chemistry ⚗️ lab smiley29

They already started to screening shouting puking haha 😄 😆 🤣

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I used to think Harsh should have a good male childhood friend who could be a well wisher of the Chitnis family like Jahan/a sort of replacement for Jayesh, where a few scenes could be allotted to regularly, would be refreshing from the stale Ahuja drama. But nothing happened and instead only to bring drama, now Harsh is shown having a girl friendsmiley7.

Edited by ambsug - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you 😊❤️🤗

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Awww....🥺 Thank you ❤️ now we have many discussion related AmVirasmiley2smiley9

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Thank u 💓

Dekha dekha kal ka faltu episode kitna jaldi aagaya bcz kuch zyada nahi tha itseems

and dekhna woh tight Wali hug if it's not a dream they will release very late smiley7

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Yes but previous episode too they released at night. Hopefully hug episode will be released early. I think mon or tues that episode will come. Btw saw ig story of that girl, that pishachini wearing night suit is in Virat's bedroomsmiley7. So now she will stay in Virat's room?smiley7 and also saw a bts Amruta vs pishachinismiley15in Ahuja house.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

I used to think Harsh should have a good male childhood friend who could be a well wisher of the Chitnis family like Jahan/a sort of replacement for Jayesh, where a few scenes could be allotted to regularly, would be refreshing from the stale Ahuja drama. But nothing happened and instead only to bring drama, now Harsh is shown having a girl friendsmiley7.

And that gf too has been hired by the X and is used to yet again destroy Chitnis family.. smiley11

It's boring to see them bring in characters and then see that the characters will not be used sensibly, but rather be a pawn in the hands of the villains. smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ambsug

They need not show those scenes, but we can assume that he does have good male friend(s) or classmate(s). 100% of characters lives need not revolve only around the characters shown. May be a bit too much to have another actor around... but then they do have unnecessary characters like Rahul and Anjali. Nevertheless was odd to see Isha was his 'go to' person. smiley29