Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Btw.. in the precap Bhavani asks whether they can take Harsh home to have a talk with him.smiley37 (After all in her world everyone is 'dil se heera' and everything happens because of galat faimi which can be cleared and forgiven later.)

Bring Harsh home ?! Didn't he himself leave in anger and didn't she put up that pukeworthy condition that he should accept his 'mistake' which will enable him to live there??!

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa but I want it to be real one not dream πŸ˜”

Hmmm

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Btw.. in the precap Bhavani asks whether they can take Harsh home to have a talk with him.smiley37 (After all in her world everyone is 'dil se heera' and everything happens because of galat faimi which can be cleared and forgiven later.)

Although didn't want to say jab se shaadi hue hai fainting scene kum ho gaye πŸ™„πŸ€”

Bus ammu ko ahuja ke house bhejna tha to arrange money for medicine then nowadays everything is fine for themπŸ€―πŸ˜‚

Chitnis have become free loaders .

First throw out then Ghar lejana haiπŸ₯±

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes, fully agree. The makers destroyed whole show to justify Ahujas.. now unfortunately even Chitnis family for me has become unbearable. smiley11

Agree with you πŸ’―%

Now they both are same 😐

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

[6th July Ep 128]

The said precap scene happens. Ammu does see her smiling in b/w.

Virrawt talks with a lawyer in his terrace... about his divorce. Great place to have the meeting btw. Gets the news that Harsh is arrested. Ex learns about the chori thing and passes on the info to Isha. [btw.. why was Isha around int he PS now thaat Harsh is arrested? but... we have it... was any medical test conducted??? ]

Lawyer mentions he will get bail but turns out Isha is underage - claims to be.

A senior officer slaps Harsh... and the chori info is dropped by Isha too.

Virat shows up...

Babs to go for meeting / morcha... 'to give justice for the girl'... Nimmi takes offence... Babs explains... [This was partly a good scene but messed up somewhere in between Nimmi's dialogues - dont know whether it was bad editing or not so good acting... dont want to check either.]

Virat Ammu convo in car was fine... She is sure Harsh didn't do it.

Mahila morcha... out side Jahan's home... enter home... throw things... smiley29[isn't that a punishable offence.]

Ammu and others come in.... God the drag...

Babs entered too...

Bass ab Mr Tipnis ki kami hai.

Yaawn....Skippable ep.

Chem students can feel good Virat came to help and said to the divorce lawyer 'now I have to go to someone who is more important than this divorce to mesmiley42' aaaawww such concernsmiley19smiley42.

No mention of Mithali too.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

The stupidity in staging of the plot:

- Harsh said he has gone out with her once or twice to a cafe. Didn't mention home... yet he felt fine enough to go to her home. smiley29

- In all these years, we are to assume, Harsh has made no friends other than Isha... who he could go to have a talk... or to just forget the things that happened at home. smiley29

- forget the stupidity of that tuition thing.

- Mithali, supposed to be her 'sister', isn't around.. okay... she is not her sister... Can Harsh mention she is her sis?

The accusation could've been better staged in the party thing shown... why here and why now?

And btw... why is the ex even doing this? What's there to gain? Makes sense if Babs wants to and she is following orders... but otherwise... why???

Adiandsid thumbnail

Stumbled upon YT recommendation of kkb - an ep post Pragya learning Tanu is pregnant.. and after she gets Rachna and Aakash married. Abhi questioning her about her actions, his interaction with Dadi... engaging one ... can 'feel' some emotions too... wont say 'great' acting at least in that ep ... but acting that was required... (Dadi/ Bebe was a bit ott)... and most importantly a well written script. and that's when its as late as ep 285.... and I know its equally good and even better in a few eps before and after this one. [That phase is one of the best in the show imo.]

Alas!!! We dont have writers even half as good as those.

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw.. now Gautam missing in action since ep 206.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I edited my silly statement and you are right it's difficult to leave this sweet criticism sarcastic placesmiley2but one day break boast me and also I'm now in positive mood,shantismiley9

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I edited my silly statement. I will be available in this place for you guys,no one else matter than my fav peoples here. But will be little active here not like before.

That tight hug is something yrrr.... Hope it will be not dream and I really wish their love story will begin with Virat's redemption track.