Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Another hug coming up. On the terrace this time.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

KMTMG is like a commercial film where lots of romance needed with in between dramas, whatever happens the hero is highlighted and the heroine is supposed to focus/entertain/romance around him, however good her character might be, she will have no individualitysmiley13

Edited by ambsug - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Was probably fine if the hero (Virat) was worth it. They have to tone down Amruta, bring her down to his level to get these scenes. [Love.. or whatever that emotion is that she is feeling is her death knell.]

In that Chitnis scene the other day Virat mentioned your Tai didn't care about her self respect because she was earning for you... (something similar)... Guess Ammu should do aarti of Virat cause he was 'sensitive' enough to notice it. smiley8

In the other post you mentioned 'when will Mukta realise her story is not up to the mark...' ... Either she knows it or she will never realise it. Either case cant expect anything sensible - at least from the writing dept. Can always blame the audience when asked why is the content regressive. [Remember posting 'Run Mohan Run!!!' quite a few times in the RM forum... see no point in saying the same to her. Even if she gets molested by Virat - perhaps the only thing she is sure he will never do ... and his biggest claim to virtue perhaps... even then she will rationalise and find justification to hang around.smiley5]

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa I saw it it's a tight wala hug bur hope it's not a dream like rain hug 🤗 😢

Abhi story ko thoda aagey badney ki time hai bhai

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hum bhi chahte hein ki story aage badhe. Dhang ki shaadi karvate toh aage badh bhi jaati. But then unko isi zone mein inhe rakhna hai... har 10 eps mein ek hug scene dikhao... ya dusra kuch lollypop scene dikhao... beech me confusion create karo, humiliate karo, rinse and repeat.

Ammu wahan aayi thi Babaita ko expose karne... then leave from there. But ab usey doosre hi mamle mein uljha diya hai - after all we can never expose the villains... aur expose karke bhi kya fayda.. chahe woh Rajeev ho, ya Babita, Ishika, Abhiraj, ya Priyanka. smiley29

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hum bhi chahte hein ki story aage badhe. Dhang ki shaadi karvate toh aage badh bhi jaati. But then unko isi zone mein inhe rakhna hai... har 10 eps mein ek hug scene dikhao... ya dusra kuch lollypop scene dikhao... beech me confusion create karo, humiliate karo, rinse and repeat.

Ammu wahan aayi thi Babaita ko expose karne... then leave from there. But ab usey doosre hi mamle mein uljha diya hai - after all we can never expose the villains... aur expose karke bhi kya fayda.. chahe woh Rajeev ho, ya Babita, Ishika, Abhiraj, ya Priyanka. smiley29

Hmm are right ✅️ bacchey key saamney ek candy phekdo uss ekhi candy ko chabata rehta hai smiley24

Atleast mukta ji let's start to uncover Rajeev plz 🙏 and babita accident raaz who pushed her thing?

I know it's too early to uncover pri bcz more and more tourchers episodes are a head but

Thoda tho expose babita plz plz

And now plz stop mu between leads now

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Yaa I saw it it's a tight wala hug bur hope it's not a dream like rain hug 🤗 😢

Abhi story ko thoda aagey badney ki time hai bhai

I quite like that hug. It doesn't seem romantic. Whatever he did to her, she's always had a soft spot for him. I don't mind Amu finding some solace in her difficult time by hugging her fake husband. 🥰
Adiandsid thumbnail

Btw.. in the precap Bhavani asks whether they can take Harsh home to have a talk with him.smiley37 (After all in her world everyone is 'dil se heera' and everything happens because of galat faimi which can be cleared and forgiven later.)

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From last 2 days I followed live tv and no old serial drama clips or anything is played before kmtmg starts.Its kundali bhagya jo end 10.14pm ko hota hai😳Also from 9.57pm to 10.14pm there is not a single ads in KundaliBha🙄

Toh drama ke trp kya hai lol😂🤣Zee ka dimaag karab hai.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

We could not connect to the Ahuja family from start but think we all were in favor of the Chitnis family. Their story should have been handled better with consistency of relationships between siblings Amruta and Harsh. Amruta has ample enemies at the Ahuja place, even her own mother and well wisher Jahan aunty go in favor of Virat by which they become her enemies indirectly. Amruta has only Harsh as her comfort zone/brother/friend and his education should have been given priority and not these unwanted dramas.

When will Mukta realize that the story is not up to the mark and they have destroyed all the good characters they had including Amruta.

Yes, fully agree. The makers destroyed whole show to justify Ahujas.. now unfortunately even Chitnis family for me has become unbearable. smiley11

MD won't ever realize that story is not to the mark, as long as hyperventilating fans are happy with forced chemistry lessons, why will the syllabus (story) be changed?! smiley29