Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Final year.

Yeah. was odd. Baat bigaad bhi diya imo. Of course there are times such questions are perhaps necessary... but should be coming from her / her mom / even father. Not him.

And in a way khud kya karte dikhaya hai? 2-3 projects sign kiya? Baaki time toh Ammu ghum rahi hoti hai dimaag mein.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Final year.

Yeah. was odd. Baat bigaad bhi diya imo. Of course there are times such questions are perhaps necessary... but should be coming from her / her mom / even father. Not him.

And in a way khud kya karte dikhaya hai? 2-3 projects sign kiya? Baaki time toh Ammu ghum rahi hoti hai dimaag mein.

While ammu can handle her brother why poke his nose in middle.Yups should come from his family rather than a person who married her sister for revenge.They belong to middle class family.

How can a guy jo apne baap ke income udha raha hain and ladki ko crore ka offer deta hain which is earned by his father's already setup business.Jisko apna divorce status pata nahi.

Edit:

Even if I come after six days nothing changed I guess even after one month bhi sab same hoga👻

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Bipolar, smiley3

Split personality, smiley38

Partial amnesia, smiley18

Anger or explosive disorder, smiley7

Narcissistic, smiley15

Victim playing smiley6

what among above can comprise to be health conditions of Virat, the Ahuja projected male lead character of KMTMG?? smiley24 or all of them?smiley13or something else?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Bipolar, smiley3

Split personality, smiley38

Partial amnesia, smiley18

Anger or explosive disorder, smiley7

Narcissistic, smiley15

Victim playing smiley6

what among above can comprise to be health conditions of Virat, the Ahuja projected male lead character of KMTMG?? smiley24 or all of them?smiley13or something else?

Till Jaha tak maine serial dekha I will select all of above 🙄

But then ammu ko friend aur husband mein yeh sab quality pasand hai shayad🤕🤔

Adiandsid thumbnail

Its not Bipolar for sure - learnt recently that its the new name for manic-depression... which is completely different. [Thats more like one switches from positive emotions to negative ones on a regular basis.

Dont think they have any thing thought about in particular for the character... but then I checked 'borderline personality disorder' and the results sound similar:

- a mental illness that severely impacts a person's ability to manage their emotions. This loss of emotional control can increase impulsivity, affect how a person feels about themselves, and negatively impact their relationships with others.

- People living with BPD often have an intense fear of instability and abandonment. As a result, they have problems being alone. The condition is also known for anger, mood swings, and impulsiveness. These qualities can dissuade people from being around someone with BPD

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh.. 5th ep is out too.

So... guess I'll update in a while. smiley6smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

[July 5th Ep 217]

Harsh goes to Isha's house. She coaxes him to stay there perhaps... btw its night already... well... They didnt have to make Harsh look so very dumb!!! [If he is shown sleeping at his gf's house... and he is coming from a kind of conservative bg... well.... dumb plot!!!]

Ex knows he is there. Virat learns Ammu had actually fasted. smiley37thats through a pic from deepika.

next morning:

Ammu near the tree... fortunately she is thinking about Harsh and not as we thought waiting for Virat. That's better. smiley20 She's concerned about family.

Virat shows up. Apologises for talking a bit too much yesterday. [Oh... thats a surprise for me.]

Isha's paid parents come up... Harsh on bed. Well... it is molestation plan. [what else can the writers think about... and probably underage.]

Wont let sand go away too.

Virat insists on her having water... cause she had cough.... she refuses but... he talks about vat savitri etc....

[I actually am confused which day it is though???]

Well... in a way she is surprised cause he does surprise her.

Bhavani gets call from police station... Harsh is arrested. 'chedkhaani'.

Virat-Ammu play vrat vrat....

Jahan and Ammu learn about Harsh.

Ex walks into V's room... thought Ammu had taken all her Saris too... but ex finds it...

Ex's sudden plan to walk into his room also comes as an odd thing... ex's monologue after that???? woh bhi kyu dikhaya when it was already revealed??? Kuchbhi... thought someone may overhear... even that didnt happen. bass... jabardasti ka ek scene daal diya - aakhir acting ke paise dete hein... is it???

[This ex - Virat scene was completely forced and needless.]

Police Stn...They learn what happened.

[Oh... it is infact the next day after vatsavitri.]

Ammu does get to talk to Harsh. He does say under oath that he hasn't done anything.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Appreciate a few things Ammu is shown doing the past few eps:

- she came back home from the hospital (before the vatsavitri plan of Jahan-Bhavani)

- she came back home from the hospital after giving the prasad.. [didnt wait to see oh... is my bachcha able to walk... oh my god... miracle.. he can!!!]

- she went to PS with her family.... didnt try to get Virat involved.

Nice.

Ideally these things mean something... but then they are also busy showing they love eo.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

While Ammu was right in telling him to go out and think for yourself about what you have done - the 'out' part I think was deliberately misused by the writers. Should've been 'kahin akele baith aur soch'... it then went worse with Bhavani saying 'those who have the guts to accept the mistake they made, woh yahan 'rukk' sakta hai'... which was even more of a deliberate misuse. No surprise Harsh went out. You dont handle that arrogance in the way they did... Ammu I think was handling the situation kind of fine until Virat intervened... though she was thrown off by his questions.

His mom, Nimrit have said worse... and he was quiet... kyu bhai? [Harsh asked this too.]

so Harsh left the house?!

What sasta Nasha is Bhavani smoking? It isn't even her house to make such atrocious, nonsensical conditions. Yes, Harsh is wrong but Bhavani is no less spineless.. any child will grow resentful when parents put you down in front of outsiders.. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Of course.. thats not what she meant... she can claim. smiley5smiley11

But it is more of a forced thing... even Ammu's dialogue - no one says 'bahar jaa aur soch'... unless they know about some favourite place of his that he likes to sit alone... say 'terrace jaa aur soch'.. with bahar they are forcing the 'get out' meaning of the word.