Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

But one thing can't deny. Kmtmg starts in 10:15pm,15 minutes late whereas these three bhagyas start in exact time. And before the series start they promote these bhagyas and rm,ss by showing short clips and also during repeat time, they cut many parts and also give so many ads. So I think the show is doing good instead of not so good writing. And also nowadays trp gain is not so easy, main hoon sath tere actress was doing sp serial where that serial got good trp but look here trp is very weak and also Nia's presence can't get good trp in recent launch show in colors. First this serial's timing is match with rival channel's serial who always topped the trp chart. And also Jennifer the most popular actress couldn't bring trp with famous serial beyhadh and beyhadh2 and also Bepanaah got very low trp after a few week of the serial's launch and that's why the show went off air within 1 year but instead of this Jennifer is very famous. So trp doesn't matter at all,rather I think the actor actress who are famous, their show don't get good trp,ig: Fahman Khan,Sumbul Tauqeer, etc) . And also I think zee is partial towards bhagyas and rm serial and they promote those serial so much in social platform,more than kmtmg. So for this I really think kmtmg is doing great and I really wish writers use their brain to improve the storyline. Then this serial will get good or decent trp all time.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But one thing can't deny. Kmtmg starts in 10:15pm,15 minutes late whereas these three bhagyas start in exact time. And before the series start they promote these bhagyas and rm,ss by showing short clips and also during repeat time, they cut many parts and also give so many ads. So I think the show is doing good instead of not so good writing. And also nowadays trp gain is not so easy, main hoon sath tere actress was doing sp serial where that serial got good trp but look here trp is very weak and also Nia's presence can't get good trp in recent launch show in colors. First this serial's timing is match with rival channel's serial who always topped the trp chart. And also Jennifer the most popular actress couldn't bring trp with famous serial beyhadh and beyhadh2 and also Bepanaah got very low trp after a few week of the serial's launch and that's why the show went off air within 1 year but instead of this Jennifer is very famous. So trp doesn't matter at all,rather I think the actor actress who are famous, their show don't get good trp,ig: Fahman Khan,Sumbul Tauqeer, etc) . And also I think zee is partial towards bhagyas and rm serial and they promote those serial so much in social platform,more than kmtmg. So for this I really think kmtmg is doing great and I really wish writers use their brain to improve the storyline. Then this serial will get good or decent trp all time.

I know next to nothing about how the ratings work. So everything that follows is my assumption.

If the story is decent I would expect a good trp and if it isn't I would be surprised if it gets good ratings. If the story was half decent (like in the initial eps) I may have even said 1.1 looks low - and in fact if I remove / delete the mela eps and look at these eps, I would call these eps half decent.

Starting late - who knows? May be they figured out its better to start late since people can switch over to this one after Anupama ends. May in fact be what helps keep the ratings on a higher level than what I would expect, going by the story. [Say, I really dont have any complaints about Ammu keeping vrat for Virat, even if the ex entered again, if they had gotten married in a better way. yeah... may have been ott with Virat miraculously surviving etc... but which show doesn't do it? Can cringe about Bhavani... and that's about it. ]

Dont have much idea about the other Bhagya actors, but Shraddha, Sriti, Shabir, Arjun, and Dheeraj are important for the channel. Yes.. I was surprised that Ulka's show isn't doing as well as I had expected. I would've expected her to join the list. As for the Bhagyas, the brand seems to be important for the channel.

They did get a real good first day rating for Kaise (1.7)... but for the whole week it was 1.3 (which means daily ratings were pretty low for the rest of the week) and for the second week it was 1.1 So.. Sriti did give them the first day 'big bang' needed... but then even for a positively biased viewer like me, I could see the screenplay wasn't that great from the first ep. I have it that first day trp is what Sriti gave them - the potential the show had - and the second week trp is what the makers are capable of giving her / the audience / giving by themselves.. and its still going on 1.1 despite the makers planning 'much excitement all!' tracks perhaps throughout. If she wasn't around, my best guess is, the show would've gone off air, like 'ek kudi punjab di' did.

Other than changing the writers I dont see much hope for the show - it will go on like RM or SS does now, just because the channel needs marketable faces for promotions. But with what they have done with the story, I dont know what any new writer can do to revive it too - well... a better writer will have a separation phase is my best guess - with or without leap.

So... things are likely to go on as it does now... as if nothing happened and nothing matters.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

See 10pm competition Anupama's viewership, SM & media hype, weekly BARC ratings, new tracks buzz, its overall popularity has been on a fall, more so since an year..smiley14 though its still in top league for SP being long runner show that too from a top PH.

Actually late evening many family TV viewers have been looking to explore more options in other GEC's since long beyond Anupama,smiley9 but they aren't finding much to their solace, so got scattered across.

Z & Colors aren't able to pull those bored / curious viewers with their fiction offerings towards them nor able to sustain those who come in,smiley17though there is some vacuum for 10 pm slot.

So it has to do with building some relatable characters & engaging plots around them in serials, along with marketing well which they are failing. Still Z not learning that merely relying on expensive popular stars with SM buzz, won't be of great help.smiley6

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Then it's all about the story and how they have handled it.

[I cant relate with Amruta at all since the ep she decided to listen to Dildaar and come back to Ahujas.smiley29]

In general, how may scenes have there been where Sriti got to 'unleash' her potential/ capability as an actor? probably only a handful in 7+ months ... and in the first couple of weeks of the final 2 yr leap of kkb, she probably had a dozen or more scenes which were truly 'wow'. Perhaps the makers only thought of her 'popularity' and not the work she could give them.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Of course makers are really seem inexperienced for me. They don't know how to attract audience even with dhamakedar promo and precap. It's really because of Sriti still the serial is surviving and also the channel is zee. Also I heard not only makers even channels are involved about story, stretching etc. When I heard they will do serial together,I wished not in zee because zee's pattern is just stretching,third wheel, separation without any proper or good story. It would be better if they do the serial in other channels. I saw Divya drishty of Mukta's in sp but that serial was good, story was good and got good trp whereas surbhi joyti's supernatural serial was got worst trp and didn't survive. So it's surely channel's pressure too that is working against this serial because they like stretching. I know this serial will not go off air even if unfortunately it will get 0.1 trp because of Sriti but still I think makers are trying to fix some loopholes but mela episodes were way too much to digest and also they forgot that it was leads marriage,they really destroyed the serial and Jodi there. But as they wanted to show unique marriage, they did it in the most worst way. So now I have no hope from makers but still will try to avoid mela memories if they will show me Virat's redemption in such a way that will be heart touching and the way his "kemat chukaunga main" echoed hopefully he will pay off for his misdeeds.

N: But after anupama,jhanak start which is in 2nd position. It's obviously channel's mistake,also sometimes they don't do proper promotion for the show and they delete many promo of only this series when get good response, comments,views and likes and then repost it. I really can't ignore zee's ignoring attitude for only this serial.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm.. I dont think Zee is ignoring this show in particular... of course, I may be wrong. [e.g. have read many tweets saying only this show's eps are not uploaded and calling out channels negative bias ... when I actually see even kkb and BL(i think) was being uploaded pretty late.]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zee is cheating 😠Wow toh yeh trp kisske hain? 10 pm pe jo bhagyas ki short clips hai ushki 🤣 yah serial ki🙄

While SP doesn't even have live tv option on their app.

If FL goes to catch culprit without recording on phone or anything while see was capable during catching Rajeev.

Making fun of vrat divorcee keeping it.

Them attending the wedding ritual yeh sab nonsense 🥴Also applying haldi wow superb scene teh to get humiliat.

And every time V drags and leads them to their humiliation.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Zee is cheating 😠Wow toh yeh trp kisske hain? 10 pm pe jo bhagyas ki short clips hai ushki 🤣 yah serial ki🙄

While SP doesn't even have live tv option on their app.

If FL goes to catch culprit without recording on phone or anything while see was capable during catching Rajeev.

Making fun of vrat divorcee keeping it.

Them attending the wedding ritual yeh sab nonsense 🥴Also applying haldi wow superb scene teh to get humiliat.

And every time V drags and leads them to their humiliation.

Oh.. thats possible too isn't it? But then are people interested in watching those short clips too? I would expect new ep to have more curiosity than old short clips.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But I really noticed their ignoring nature and it's a fact because other serials promos were or are not delete after get good and immediate response,even in promo they sometimes mistake to write correct name( during mehendi promo they wrote Bhavani instead of Babita). Ok leave it. I really don't care about trp and trp doesn't bother me at all,the serials I had seen were not sky high level in trp and the serial that are high in trp,I don't have any interest to see those serial. I just watch this serial for SriJit and when this serial will end good I will be free from zee tv.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. thats possible too isn't it? But then are people interested in watching those short clips too? I would expect new ep to have more curiosity than old short clips.

A drama which started in IPL week is doing well then why not this?

But jo bhi ho zee is cheating when it comes to this drama😞🥱

It was better that Zee and Sony merge hojate😜