Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 days ago

Just saw precap kaveri is smart. She is trying to seperate abhimaan. She hardly seems to care about abhira for her armaan is important. Bringing kalesh between everyone with abhira and that eventually make armaan and abhira fight. smiley36

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dont trust goenkas they threw pregnant ruhi dekho easily how they threw ak aside always holding abheera so that she kicks poddars. Goenkas will not be questioned also. And they will make ruhi too get pulled out 😉 .

Goenkas can only handle one kid at a time. When there were problems between kaira, they sent luv kush to the hostel. In gen 3 they were doing Aru Aru. The time when they supported Akshu even if it was for brief period, it was Akshu Akshu and ignored Aru. They will do the same this time.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Just saw precap kaveri is smart. She is trying to seperate abhimaan. She hardly seems to care about abhira for her armaan is important. Bringing kalesh between everyone with abhira and that eventually make armaan and abhira fight. smiley36

that way abheera herself goes away and she can keep ar permanently in poddars.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mrigu

Goenkas can only handle one kid at a time. When there were problems between kaira, they sent luv kush to the hostel. In gen 3 they were doing Aru Aru. The time when they supported Akshu even if it was for brief period, it was Akshu Akshu and ignored Aru. They will do the same this time.

when they support akshu they left aru. So in end they dump her. Same happening now abheera will be in flow and thinks she got lost family leaves ar in this process and in end all throw her out. Today it's ghar se backward to outhouse. Next is to gvs. After that away.
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Yes even I am sensing goenkas doing some kala jaadu on Ab and she will leave poddars.

she leaves this zoo will be her biggest achievement in life after her law career.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when they support akshu they left aru. So in end they dump her. Same happening now abheera will be in flow and thinks she got lost family leaves ar in this process and in end all throw her out. Today it's ghar se backward to outhouse. Next is to gvs. After that away.

Honestly Naira Akshu Abhira were in better space when they were not in Udaipur. Yes they had money issues but they were still fine.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

The way I have seen armaan after marriage his charector has lost hope for me mujhe uspe koi gussa nahi aaya after prerecap but I wonder is dadisa playing bigger game she will make abhira important in firm so much ki sabko usse issues honge including armaan and she will eventually leave armaan and family which all wanted smiley39

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 6 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

That is also what I felt is happening here but I hope DKP proves me wrong or they at least show in end her plan flops because Armaan gets to know- wouldn’t be surprised if they show her and Phuphasa in Kahoolawe together!

Also the precap withe Ar Ab argument seemed disjointed…. I guess need to see full episode play out … but didn’t he promise to stand by her and help her get her family and what happened to the realization of how sh*tty he has been treating her for three months !
DKP should be showing them mending their relationship not more kalesh between them —- so stupid and frustrating!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

The way I have seen armaan after marriage his charector has lost hope for me mujhe uspe koi gussa nahi aaya after prerecap but I wonder is dadisa playing bigger game she will make abhira important in firm so much ki sabko usse issues honge including armaan and she will eventually leave armaan and family which all wanted smiley39

that is quite possible. Dadisa suddenly supporting Ab and giving her cases does looks fishy🤔
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its ridiculous for them to think that Abhira would deliberately take someones haq. if it takes just one instance to turn anti Ab then they are all pathetic pendulums

What is this Haq .. if Kaveri is playing family politics..

Sooner or later Abhira will be thrown in this use and abuse Poddar family .. so if she builds a name for herself to get a job in another firm so be it

If Abhira was working in another firm .. would she have not strived hard to get to the best level

It’s Armaan’s stupidity that he gave up his cabin to Rohit who was a newbie ..

Kaveri was building a cabin for Rohit before he had even finished law school tab manoj ka haq nahi use and abuse nahi hua

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago