Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

wasn't armaan sa cabinless himself though? Or kaveri gave it back as a wedding gift? smiley36

We don't know but I won't be surprise since her favorite bekaar pota was losing cases smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she will chose her family next against poddars Or ar 🤣🤣

Yes even I am sensing goenkas doing some kala jaadu on Ab and she will leave poddars.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh I hope they tell Ab everything, the good the bad and ugly and most importantly about her brother Abhir. I'm not sure if MG is going to tell Abhira he hung up on Aks on her death bed

Woh Shubh kaam mostly Kaveri hi karega at the apt moment as she knows now that smiley37

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ok so now abhiras family craving will stop or not?

Itni easily nahi hoga. Whatever she'll get to know will be Goenkas version. They will narrate it to her with fake tears and she will end up feeling bad for them. But considering Abhira does have a limit to tolerate, one day hopefully she ends up saying main akeli hi achhi thi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Yes even I am sensing goenkas doing some kala jaadu on Ab and she will leave poddars.

dont trust goenkas they threw pregnant ruhi dekho easily how they threw ak aside always holding abheera so that she kicks poddars. Goenkas will not be questioned also. And they will make ruhi too get pulled out 😉 .
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

We don't know but I won't be surprise since her favorite bekaar pota was losing cases smiley36smiley36

Tragedy of Kaveri's life is that the only people bringing money home are sautela beta, buri bahu and paraya damaad cause her beloved children and asli waris grandson are incompetent as hell smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Manisha chachi becoming anti abhira at some point will actually be thousand times devastating to me personally than any armaan-abhira break up

Ikr 😞 I want Manisha to always be pro-Abhira. She was the only consistent character so far
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

there is no favorite there dadi is the most selfish one for her firm.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tragedy of Kaveri's life is that the only people bringing money home are sautela beta, buri bahu and paraya damaad cause her beloved children and asli waris grandson are incompetent as hell smiley36

That’s actually true! The only 3 person that’s an asset to the firm is fufa who is her son in law and her not so favourite grandson (Armaan) and his wife (Abhira)
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: mrigu

One by one they want everyone to turn against Abhira so that she is all alone. Yehi karna tha to phir se shaadi kyu karwayi. She was anyways staying in the outhouse wahi se nikal dete. All this shaadi, 3 months leap doesn't make sense.

We always think fl will get some support and finally some happiness after marrying ml, but the opposite happens. Their life become far worse