Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

No no...some of us are bashing J...now I really don't know whether the proportion of the viewers who are bashing J are large enough to whitewash her..

Open a poll dear?
Words words words

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

she intentionally murdered him from inside and now just going there to thank him. If the insult was unintentional then going and thanking is understood. Thatโ€™s what they will do anything to bring leads in one frame and then one of the leads will insult the other . The. Again they go back to their respective lives . Next day again same drama. Jhanak shooting for movie in mumbai wonโ€™t bring any drama so leads has to be one frame . ANI paid bills so now she is coming to thank him. So. What ani said you will contact me will come true.

For this reason she is coming to Kolkata really rediculous idea. She said big dialogues that main mar jhaongee then I will not contact you.if just gave money by online payment and send thanking message.serously what she wants.why she didn't peaceful live and also live him to peaceful.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DALGJf5PplS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Can we ever expect return of such light hearted, beautiful moments of Runak in the show?? ๐Ÿ’”

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Open a poll dear?
Words words words

Can polls be accessed by outside forum audience??

AreYaar thumbnail

No no...some of us are bashing J...now I really don't know whether the proportion of the viewers who are bashing J are large enough to whitewash her..

Oh that's interesting to know....but I don't think there are enough quantity of people bashing Jhanak so I doubt makers will feel any need to whitewash her....she is portrayed as righteous and justified in every track. Heck they managed to make her a sorry figure even for being dumb enough to not verify her pregnancy and go guns blazing to maango bacche ka haq....lol that shows how confident they are of showing her in any situation and feeling audience will sympathize with only her POVsmiley36

The irony is that they had a solid setup to justify her moral high ground right after the burning incident....she should have questioned Ani for not trusting her that time....but instead, she jumped into new grudges about the trophy, baccha, surgery...lol even the trophy I wonder why she never asks him further about that how could you make me lose that trophy when you have rooted the most for my success? Instead she is just busy doing general chanting about Sirji mere pati even if humari shaadi jhooti smiley36.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DALGJf5PplS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Can we ever expect return of such light hearted, beautiful moments of Runak in the show?? ๐Ÿ’”

Where is the attachment now... After yesterday's Jhanak brutality I don't want her with him..

She destroys him.... Never tries to understand him.

Its always you didnt...... And I was hurt....... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Until she repents and become real nothing is beautiful....

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can polls be accessed by outside forum audience??

I opened the poll could not resist at your suggestion of counting the number of J supporters/bashers

audience of the IF can access, other people will have to register to vote if they donโ€™t have account here

Edited by DiLaila - 8 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Honesty speaking, if writers show J focusing on her career and succeeding, I will be happy...atleast kuchh to positive dikhao...makers thrive on negativity only! I have a serious issue with this negativity filled approach of storytelling..Some portals started spreading that J will go back to BH for some reason ..why!!! if makers have decided to make her utter such big big words of not going back to his life, then why again repeating the same stuff!!!mahaan dikhana chahte hai to wohi dikhao na...why this duality!!

I'm not interested in her career stuff personally because Ani is the only interesting character in this story.....and there is no positivity in any track in this show. The dance reality show track also only had constant negativity with random people insulting or drugging or attacking Jhanak....I don't think Jhanak smiling for a few moments when someone praises her dance or acting makes for a positive track smiley36

I don't think Jhanak is going back to BH atleast for a month....my guess is that they will build up Ani's preparation for his abroad trip over the next few weeks and after that something may happen to bring Runak face to face again.....for now Jhanak will focus on her movie shoot with AK her new BFF who thinks Jhanak will be fully loyal to himsmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

What do you people want for Anirudh now?? Do you all intend for Runak disintegration and Anishit integration???Asking your views!!๐Ÿ˜œ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm not interested in her career stuff personally because Ani is the only interesting character in this story.....and there is no positivity in any track in this show. The dance reality show track also only had constant negativity with random people insulting or drugging or attacking Jhanak....I don't think Jhanak smiling for a few moments when someone praises her dance or acting makes for a positive track smiley36

I don't think Jhanak is going back to BH atleast for a month....my guess is that they will build up Ani's preparation for his abroad trip over the next few weeks and after that something may happen to bring Runak face to face again.....for now Jhanak will focus on her movie shoot with AK her new BFF who thinks Jhanak will be fully loyal to himsmiley36

I am ok with anything except BH bullshit drama, Anishit forced relationship and Runak verbal abuse now! So what are we left with! ApuLon, MinTon and J career track..In fact I am planning to go on hibernation again!!๐Ÿฅถ