Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL if you are buying it, that's good for you. I'm not buying her justifications....I find them laughable smiley36. But it's amusing to see the discourse from people who give her sympathy over such ridiculous lines. smiley36

I am talking about buying the show....We are still watching it even after realising how toxic, irrational and meaningless the story has become...

And we are minority...trp pulling crowd is liking it as reflected in stable trp and regaining 2nd position in the list..

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She will utilise this SM rage against Jhanak now as she did with Anirudh during pregnancy track...when viewers disappointment will hit rock bottom, then she will bring some twist to whitewash Jhanak as she did with Anirudh...

This is her way of storytelling...never allowing lovers to lead a normal, happy and peaceful life together..

LOL but why do you feel Jhanak needs to be whitewashed? Are people really bashing her on social media? As far as I can tell, Jhanak fans are still defending her that Ani going back to Arshi means whatever Jhanak said and did was right smiley36

So is whitewashing really needed when there is so much sympathy baked in for the FL by default? smiley36....on top of that, Jhanak has a huge gang of defenders in the story to defend her every action by claiming Jhanak kabhi galat nahin karti, jo bhi karti hai best hota hai etc. etc. smiley36.....Kolkata mein good Bose gang is there to defend Jhanak and Mumbai mein AK and G2smiley36

Writers will focus on Jhanak's happy times in Mumbai shooting the movie with AK now and all will be sunshine and daisies smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

LOL but why do you feel Jhanak needs to be whitewashed? Are people really bashing her on social media? As far as I can tell, Jhanak fans are still defending her that Ani going back to Arshi means whatever Jhanak said and did was right smiley36

So is whitewashing really needed when there is so much sympathy baked in for the FL by default? smiley36....on top of that, Jhanak has a huge gang of defenders in the story to defend her every action by claiming Jhanak kabhi galat nahin karti, jo bhi karti hai best hota hai etc. etc. smiley36.....Kolkata mein good Bose gang is there to defend Jhanak and Mumbai mein AK and G2smiley36

Writers will focus on Jhanak's happy times in Mumbai shooting the movie with AK now and all will be sunshine and daisies smiley36

No no...some of us are bashing J...now I really don't know whether the proportion of the viewers who are bashing J are large enough to whitewash her..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, I'm usually a silent reader here but I couldn't help but respond to your post here smiley36

If you are feeling frustrated by Jhanak's POV from the episode when she rejected Ani, I would suggest watching today's epi where she further clarified her POV in a long conversation with AK. She justified herself quite clearly with ample support from AK who reassured her again and again that she did the right thing, that she has always been loyal to Ani while he has never been loyal to hersmiley36

The scene made it clear that makers are pitching Jhanak as "righteous" in this case by showing AK constantly praising her POV and both of them bonding over insulting Ani....AK told her he insulted Ani and Jhanak said why should I feel bad about you doing that, I did the same.....this was her reaction to the insult of a guy she claims to still love and considers her patismiley36. Oh yes, that was another hilarious line from Jhanak today....again telling AK that she had a jhooti shaadi with Ani but still considers him her pati so she informed him about the surgery as a DUTY. Then she proceeded to say that she needed to behave badly with him so that he doesn't have any illusions left and neither does she. At another point in the conversation, she claimed that she lashed out at Ani because he suggested going on a trip and she felt insulted by that....but she was insulting him non stop from the moment he entered the room so it was funny to see her claiming she only insulted him after the trip mention....and she again lied that Ani was trying to take her with him without any rishta...he literally said to her in the convo yesterday that they are married but Jhanak was the one who cut him off and said it is a jhooti shaadi...so who exactly denied the rishta there? Another funny bit was hearing Jhanak lament that she was never friends with Ani and maybe that's why their rishta didn't survive....she also gave details to AK about how her and Ani have never lived like husband-wife smiley36. Such a "well rounded" complete picture Jhanak has presented to AK leaving out key details of what all Ani did for her and why they got married that daysmiley36.

She was told the story of how Ani brought the pooja ka phool for her and she gave some philosophical speech on that about how Ani and her are connected via life and death...lol why bother with a life and death thread when you tell someone that a child with their blood would be an abomination?

But all in all, Jhanak was all smiles by the end of it because she had Aditya by her side so not a bad conclusion for hersmiley36

Echo your thoughts...

She was horrible yesterday and today she was worse than yesterday...!!!!

She is jut trying to prove herself right as always..

There is no love from her side.

Evil Basu's were right, she just used him....

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But why are people finding anything wrong with this portrayal? smiley36....Jhanak's reason for rejecting Ani has always been her fake mahaanta only. Everything else she says is just a cover up. Ani has tried a 100 times to put himself out there, made himself vulnerable in front of her, fought the whole world to rush to her, work up the courage to try to express his feelings and she has brutally shut him down most times for the same reason - meri pyari Arshi Didi....lol you can keep adding/subtracting words to the justification but core reason has been this only.

Previously she rejected him by claiming he really loves Arshi only....now she's rejected him by claiming she knows that he actually loves her but still he needs to go back to Arshi didi....both reasonings are mahaanta based only and that's how it always has been. She tries to play God in Ani's life while bashing him for supposedly trying to play God in herssmiley36. Each time he has tried to set up her shaadi with someone else or presumed she loves someone else, she viciously bashes him that who gave him the right to do that...but whenever he tries to express that he wants to be with her, she shuts him down and tells him to stay with Arshi didi always smiley36......she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Constantly keeps claiming her shaadi with Ani was jhooti but feels justified in calling him her pati....lol if she considers him Arshi ka pati then by what right is she calling him her own pati and proclaiming her so called "loyalty" to Ani in front of AK? smiley36.....but anyways these are minor aberrations for the makers...overall they feel they have successfully generated sympathy for Jhanak's actions yet again and only Ani will be vilified as always smiley36

So true for this time Jhanak is totally wrong . โ˜บ๏ธ .

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Eeewwww...no.. please...going to BH for thanking Ani for hospital bill payment!!!aur kitna faltu track likhengi Leena!!๐Ÿคง

she intentionally murdered him from inside and now just going there to thank him. If the insult was unintentional then going and thanking is understood. Thatโ€™s what they will do anything to bring leads in one frame and then one of the leads will insult the other . The. Again they go back to their respective lives . Next day again same drama. Jhanak shooting for movie in mumbai wonโ€™t bring any drama so leads has to be one frame . ANI paid bills so now she is coming to thank him. So. What ani said you will contact me will come true.
Dibya_C thumbnail

Honesty speaking, if writers show J focusing on her career and succeeding, I will be happy...atleast kuchh to positive dikhao...makers thrive on negativity only! I have a serious issue with this negativity filled approach of storytelling..Some portals started spreading that J will go back to BH for some reason ..why!!! if makers have decided to make her utter such big big words of not going back to his life, then why again repeating the same stuff!!!mahaan dikhana chahte hai to wohi dikhao na...why this duality!!

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

she intentionally murdered him from inside and now just going there to thank him. If the insult was unintentional then going and thanking is understood. Thatโ€™s what they will do anything to bring leads in one frame and then one of the leads will insult the other . The. Again they go back to their respective lives . Next day again same drama. Jhanak shooting for movie in mumbai wonโ€™t bring any drama so leads has to be one frame . ANI paid bills so now she is coming to thank him. So. What ani said you will contact me will come true.

Ok...I am going back to my no-episode-watching phase..๐Ÿ˜‚cannot handle further nonsense!!

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Honesty speaking, if writers show J focusing on her career and succeeding, I will be happy...atleast kuchh to positive dikhao...makers thrive on negativity only! I have a serious issue with this negativity filled approach of storytelling..Some portals started spreading that J will go back to BH for some reason ..why!!! if makers have decided to make her utter such big big words of not going back to his life, then why again repeating the same stuff!!!mahaan dikhana chahte hai to wohi dikhao na...why this duality!!

there is also news that ani will support jhanak and again thrash Arshi that you can leave home if you want. Poor boy he is throwing a girl who has been always loyal for this double standard women. Just because she listen to his demands but in return she insults him. If makers would have taken a better actor in place of Arshi I would have rooted for Anishi.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Echo your thoughts...

She was horrible yesterday and today she was worse than yesterday...!!!!

She is jut trying to prove herself right as always..

There is no love from her side.

Evil Basu's were right, she just used him....

Oh don't worry, this is very much love only....Jhanak's version of love smiley36....but her ego is always bigger than love for her....her need to prove herself right at the cost of humiliating and destroying Ani - that has always been supreme for her.

So many people criticize Ani for being indecisive, image conscious etc. etc....but no one is more image conscious than Jhanak Rani in this story....her need to prove herself sacchi and achhi in front of everyone is supremesmiley36. Even while supposedly losing the trophy for Ani's sake, she made sure to rub it in that she did it as part of her magnanimity for being willing to do anything for Sirji smiley36.....so the ego is a huge part of her love for Ani and always will be.

Jhanak sets up situations in such a way that evil Basus end up being proven right....lol because she never cares about how much Ani will be humiliated with how she throws him into a situation....blasting out a baby announcement in such a fashion, telling his whole family details about when/how she slept with him, giving a one-sided perspective to AK like Ani kept her like a maid and constantly tortured her, never did anything good for her....lol it's all part of her need to prove herself righteous by throwing Ani under the bus smiley36