Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hi, I'm usually a silent reader here but I couldn't help but respond to your post here smiley36

If you are feeling frustrated by Jhanak's POV from the episode when she rejected Ani, I would suggest watching today's epi where she further clarified her POV in a long conversation with AK. She justified herself quite clearly with ample support from AK who reassured her again and again that she did the right thing, that she has always been loyal to Ani while he has never been loyal to hersmiley36

The scene made it clear that makers are pitching Jhanak as "righteous" in this case by showing AK constantly praising her POV and both of them bonding over insulting Ani....AK told her he insulted Ani and Jhanak said why should I feel bad about you doing that, I did the same.....this was her reaction to the insult of a guy she claims to still love and considers her patismiley36. Oh yes, that was another hilarious line from Jhanak today....again telling AK that she had a jhooti shaadi with Ani but still considers him her pati so she informed him about the surgery as a DUTY. Then she proceeded to say that she needed to behave badly with him so that he doesn't have any illusions left and neither does she. At another point in the conversation, she claimed that she lashed out at Ani because he suggested going on a trip and she felt insulted by that....but she was insulting him non stop from the moment he entered the room so it was funny to see her claiming she only insulted him after the trip mention....and she again lied that Ani was trying to take her with him without any rishta...he literally said to her in the convo yesterday that they are married but Jhanak was the one who cut him off and said it is a jhooti shaadi...so who exactly denied the rishta there? Another funny bit was hearing Jhanak lament that she was never friends with Ani and maybe that's why their rishta didn't survive....she also gave details to AK about how her and Ani have never lived like husband-wife smiley36. Such a "well rounded" complete picture Jhanak has presented to AK leaving out key details of what all Ani did for her and why they got married that daysmiley36.

She was told the story of how Ani brought the pooja ka phool for her and she gave some philosophical speech on that about how Ani and her are connected via life and death...lol why bother with a life and death thread when you tell someone that a child with their blood would be an abomination?

But all in all, Jhanak was all smiles by the end of it because she had Aditya by her side so not a bad conclusion for hersmiley36

Thanks to me as I decided to skip today's episode!๐Ÿ˜‚

Wah! This is how titular character should be portrayed!! I am so proud of Leena the maestro!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Time to go into hibernation again!๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi girls,

Thank you for tagging me in your posts, I hope I can read them all and at least react โค๏ธโค๏ธ, sorry for not responding to all of them

I am not sure what is sentiment in the forum about the current situation in the show, my hugs to all who are affected by this track and brutal treatment of Anirudh by Leena and her evil Raina sisters smiley31smiley31smiley31

J and Arshi fans, I am sorry if I hurted you, did not intended to ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I have no evil intentions against any of the characters, itโ€™s just a forum which allows people to vent about their feelings about this show. Please continue watching the show because it is now at its at most exciting stage (#sarcasm) where both Raina sisters finally are getting what they want in their life.

I am not getting my RuNak but who cares about RuNak now? Do we still want RuNak with such harsh words about baby being as bad as his Papa?! Was not Jhanak crying a few days ago when she thought this baby wanted to leave her because Papa did not accept him. What a joke?!

Dialogue makers should do a better job on wording they put in the mouths of RuNak. Where is love in these dialogues? Their love language is to insult each other and suffer without each other. I hope they will show Jhanakโ€™s redemption

#RedeemJhanak

Give me original Jhanak I saw in Kashmir that was smiling and loving, Leena, the one that cares about Ani when he is sick or injured, the one that dancing and enjoying it, the one who speaks softly and has kindness in her, the woman who was Anirudhโ€™s wife for one night and who chose to love him for who he was for her in that very momentโ€ฆ her true love and her husband that God gave her.

Please Leena please, why are you so berehem ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ?!

Edited by DiLaila - 8 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, I'm usually a silent reader here but I couldn't help but respond to your post here smiley36

If you are feeling frustrated by Jhanak's POV from the episode when she rejected Ani, I would suggest watching today's epi where she further clarified her POV in a long conversation with AK. She justified herself quite clearly with ample support from AK who reassured her again and again that she did the right thing, that she has always been loyal to Ani while he has never been loyal to hersmiley36

The scene made it clear that makers are pitching Jhanak as "righteous" in this case by showing AK constantly praising her POV and both of them bonding over insulting Ani....AK told her he insulted Ani and Jhanak said why should I feel bad about you doing that, I did the same.....this was her reaction to the insult of a guy she claims to still love and considers her patismiley36. Oh yes, that was another hilarious line from Jhanak today....again telling AK that she had a jhooti shaadi with Ani but still considers him her pati so she informed him about the surgery as a DUTY. Then she proceeded to say that she needed to behave badly with him so that he doesn't have any illusions left and neither does she. At another point in the conversation, she claimed that she lashed out at Ani because he suggested going on a trip and she felt insulted by that....but she was insulting him non stop from the moment he entered the room so it was funny to see her claiming she only insulted him after the trip mention....and she again lied that Ani was trying to take her with him without any rishta...he literally said to her in the convo yesterday that they are married but Jhanak was the one who cut him off and said it is a jhooti shaadi...so who exactly denied the rishta there? Another funny bit was hearing Jhanak lament that she was never friends with Ani and maybe that's why their rishta didn't survive....she also gave details to AK about how her and Ani have never lived like husband-wife smiley36. Such a "well rounded" complete picture Jhanak has presented to AK leaving out key details of what all Ani did for her and why they got married that daysmiley36.

She was told the story of how Ani brought the pooja ka phool for her and she gave some philosophical speech on that about how Ani and her are connected via life and death...lol why bother with a life and death thread when you tell someone that a child with their blood would be an abomination?

But all in all, Jhanak was all smiles by the end of it because she had Aditya by her side so not a bad conclusion for hersmiley36

I havenโ€™t watched todayโ€™s episodeโ€ฆ

Leena should have named the serial Anirudh instead of Jhanak is all I can sayโ€ฆ.

Uncannily, You have described to me a very Sadma like climax aboveโ€ฆ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

what I can make out from her outburst is that even though she knows he loves her but she fears that he can leave her at any moment . That claim was looking real and she meant it. Then she was really hurt when he proposed her for going to holiday. The baccha thing was just to push him away she did not mean it. Then lastly she said to leave just to make peace in his life . Then the mono logue which was not at all explained. Being a FL makers are trying to portray that she is doing for his own good but the. Why she did not think when she went to BH for claiming paternity. The mono is not fitting into her character. She has still not forgotten the preg fiasco but makers are portraying her as forgiving. Now there is news that she will go to BH to thank ANI for paying hospital bills and praying for her. S now where is her mahanta. Again she will do Tamasha but wonโ€™t accept her feelings.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Thanks to me as I decided to skip today's episode!๐Ÿ˜‚

Wah! This is how titular character should be portrayed!! I am so proud of Leena the maestro!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But why are people finding anything wrong with this portrayal? smiley36....Jhanak's reason for rejecting Ani has always been her fake mahaanta only. Everything else she says is just a cover up. Ani has tried a 100 times to put himself out there, made himself vulnerable in front of her, fought the whole world to rush to her, work up the courage to try to express his feelings and she has brutally shut him down most times for the same reason - meri pyari Arshi Didi....lol you can keep adding/subtracting words to the justification but core reason has been this only.

Previously she rejected him by claiming he really loves Arshi only....now she's rejected him by claiming she knows that he actually loves her but still he needs to go back to Arshi didi....both reasonings are mahaanta based only and that's how it always has been. She tries to play God in Ani's life while bashing him for supposedly trying to play God in herssmiley36. Each time he has tried to set up her shaadi with someone else or presumed she loves someone else, she viciously bashes him that who gave him the right to do that...but whenever he tries to express that he wants to be with her, she shuts him down and tells him to stay with Arshi didi always smiley36......she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Constantly keeps claiming her shaadi with Ani was jhooti but feels justified in calling him her pati....lol if she considers him Arshi ka pati then by what right is she calling him her own pati and proclaiming her so called "loyalty" to Ani in front of AK? smiley36.....but anyways these are minor aberrations for the makers...overall they feel they have successfully generated sympathy for Jhanak's actions yet again and only Ani will be vilified as always smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Hi girls,

Thank you for tagging me in your posts, I hope I can read them all and at least react โค๏ธโค๏ธ, sorry for not responding to all of them

I am not sure what is sentiment in the forum about the current situation in the show, my hugs to all who are affected by this track and brutal treatment of Anirudh by Leena and her evil Raina sisters smiley31smiley31smiley31

J and Arshi fans, I am sorry if I hurted you, did not intended to ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I have no evil intentions against any of the characters, itโ€™s just a forum which allows people to vent about their feelings about this show. Please continue watching the show because it is now at its at most exciting stage (#sarcasm) where both Raina sisters finally are getting what they want in their life.

I am not getting my RuNak but who cares about RuNak now? Do we still want RuNak with such harsh words about baby being as bad as his Papa?! Was not Jhanak crying a few days ago when she thought this baby wanted to leave her because Papa did not accept him. What a joke?!

Dialogue makers should do a better job on wording they put in the mouths of RuNak. Where is love in these dialogues? Their love language is to insult each other and suffer without each other. I hope they will show Jhanakโ€™s redemption

#RedeemJhanak

Give me original Jhanak I saw in Kashmir that was smiling and loving, Leena, the one that cares about Ani when he is sick or injured, the one that dancing and enjoying it, the one who speaks softly and has kindness in her, the woman who was Anirudhโ€™s wife for one night and who chose to love him for who he was for her in that very momentโ€ฆ her true love and her husband that God gave her.

Please Leena please, why are you so berehem ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ?!

She will utilise this SM rage against Jhanak now as she did with Anirudh during pregnancy track...when viewers disappointment will hit rock bottom, then she will bring some twist to whitewash Jhanak as she did with Anirudh...

This is her way of storytelling...never allowing lovers to lead a normal, happy and peaceful life together..

Dibya_C thumbnail

But why are people finding anything wrong with this portrayal? smiley36....Jhanak's reason for rejecting Ani has always been her fake mahaanta only. Everything else she says is just a cover up. Ani has tried a 100 times to put himself out there, made himself vulnerable in front of her, fought the whole world to rush to her, work up the courage to try to express his feelings and she has brutally shut him down most times for the same reason - meri pyari Arshi Didi....lol you can keep adding/subtracting words to the justification but core reason has been this only.

Previously she rejected him by claiming he really loves Arshi only....now she's rejected him by claiming she knows that he actually loves her but still he needs to go back to Arshi didi....both reasonings are mahaanta based only and that's how it always has been. She tries to play God in Ani's life while bashing him for supposedly trying to play God in herssmiley36. Each time he has tried to set up her shaadi with someone else or presumed she loves someone else, she viciously bashes him that who gave him the right to do that...but whenever he tries to express that he wants to be with her, she shuts him down and tells him to stay with Arshi didi always smiley36......she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Constantly keeps claiming her shaadi with Ani was jhooti but feels justified in calling him her pati....lol if she considers him Arshi ka pati then by what right is she calling him her own pati and proclaiming her so called "loyalty" to Ani in front of AK? smiley36.....but anyways these are minor aberrations for the makers...overall they feel they have successfully generated sympathy for Jhanak's actions yet again and only Ani will be vilified as always smiley36

And we are buying it... willingly or out of addiction๐Ÿคฃ

God save us!๐Ÿ™ˆ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

what I can make out from her outburst is that even though she knows he loves her but she fears that he can leave her at any moment . That claim was looking real and she meant it. Then she was really hurt when he proposed her for going to holiday. The baccha thing was just to push him away she did not mean it. Then lastly she said to leave just to make peace in his life . Then the mono logue which was not at all explained. Being a FL makers are trying to portray that she is doing for his own good but the. Why she did not think when she went to BH for claiming paternity. The mono is not fitting into her character. She has still not forgotten the preg fiasco but makers are portraying her as forgiving. Now there is news that she will go to BH to thank ANI for paying hospital bills and praying for her. S now where is her mahanta. Again she will do Tamasha but wonโ€™t accept her feelings.

But these are all presumptions as far as I can tell. What they showed in the actual scene proved Jhanak's justifications as confused lies. She was justifying her ridiculous statements to AK who was sympathetically nodding along encouragingly telling her she is the best, she is the greatest, she is so loyal to Anismiley36

Her outburst about the trip came much later...she was bashing Ani non-stop from the moment he entered the room...she outright told him he would be never her choice even before the trip mention came up...so sorry if I don't buy her excuse that the trip thing made her upset enough to bash him. Heck even the baby thing she said to him before the trip topic - what justifies that? Nothing...she was determined to break him in that scene and it was all done deliberately. Her dialogues in today's epi further proved it that it was all done with cold blooded intention from her side....it is an end justifies the means situation from her perspective.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

And we are buying it... willingly or out of addiction๐Ÿคฃ

God save us!๐Ÿ™ˆ

LOL if you are buying it, that's good for you. I'm not buying her justifications....I find them laughable smiley36. But it's amusing to see the discourse from people who give her sympathy over such ridiculous lines. smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Eeewwww...no.. please...going to BH for thanking Ani for hospital bill payment!!!aur kitna faltu track likhengi Leena!!๐Ÿคง