Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: PPak

Why? That is quite easy to digest in fact the crux of the show that she does not ever want to be the other woman in anyone’s life because of what happened to her mother. Anirudh has never indicated that he will leave Arshi and be with her. He has made so many promises, much pda and commitments to Arshi that Jhanak has seen with her own eyes. Why would she want to break up Ani Arshi when she knows next time Arshi is sick, Ani will go running back to her and prioritize her over J. It’s Ani’s word over what she has seen and we all know how much worth Ani’s words have. After promising to be with her in Kashmir through thick and thin he suspected her of trying to kill Arshi; when she rejected him. The way he treated her in Calcutta - not a single time - multiple times and how he ran after Arshi begging her to stay. Now he wants Chutti with J while married to Arshi because he thinks he is her husband? Then who is Arshi. How do you trust a man like him? We may not like Arshi and she is wrong to stay at BH. But Ani is wrong to beg her to stay when she has offered to leave so many times. If Arshi out of her weakness listens to Ani and believes his lies, can we blame her?
Even after J has pointed out his mistakes; he never rectifies it - just does what he wants. Again lying to Arshi now.
It’s best now for Ani Arshi to be together, since he is unable to let her go. After J left he got over her in record time and resolved to spend his life happy with Arshi. He will do it again. He has the girl he wants by his side and begs to stay. He only lost the girl he hates and wants to go to hell. No biggie here.
I want to see J succeed in her life and be an independent person. I like the clear boundaries she has set with Adi and if that changes in future; why not?
Adi’s questions to Ani are spot on. While he protected her; he allowed her to go through extreme mental abuse that he mutely witnessed. Also he said he protected her only for herself; never because he wanted anything from it. Ani is delusional to think he did everything for J with only her interest in mind. He flirted with her behind Arshi’s back and crossed the line quite a few times, even tho J tried to keep clear boundaries. Ani is selfish and a coward. Till he introspects and changes; J will be happier without him.

R a if she rejected him on this ground, she would have been proven correct...but the monologue indicated that she knows he loves her..but she doesn't want to break his family...so again J turned mahaan atma...

I was also expecting J will decline his love because she is hurt and doesn't trust him anymore...but makers just have to irritate us with such pathetic reasoning that drives J of not accepting him for his family ..

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Portals are saying she will be coming back to bose house. Do you guys think she will be back or progress with movie career? Everyones assuming movie shoot is starting after looking at Hibas story but what if thats just for one scene or for a promo.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

Portals are saying she will be coming back to bose house. Do you guys think she will be back or progress with movie career? Everyones assuming movie shoot is starting after looking at Hibas story but what if thats just for one scene or for a promo.

Why will she return to BH? Possibility is she will go to Kolkata for shoot and somehow get entangled in BH affairs or if Ani is in danger or ill which is not anticipated seeing the recent tracks..

WatchTv98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Why will she return to BH? Possibility is she will go to Kolkata for shoot and somehow get entangled in BH affairs or if Ani is in danger or ill which is not anticipated seeing the recent tracks..

All the portals are saying she feels guilty after hearing what the nurses said about him saving her life and that there’s something in the letter he gave to receptionist to hand to Adi. Also the meesho ad was shot in Bose house with festival lights and all and Hiba wearing a very nice outfit but all other star plus heroines were wearing there shoot clothes and standing where they are filming

Dibya_C thumbnail

All the portals are saying she feels guilty after hearing what the nurses said about him saving her life and that there’s something in the letter he gave to receptionist to hand to Adi. Also the meesho ad was shot in Bose house with festival lights and all and Hiba wearing a very nice outfit but all other star plus heroines were wearing there shoot clothes and standing where they are filming

Kya pata!iss show me kuchh bhi ho sakta hai!! None of the three leads have self respect! So agr J gayi bhi to I will not be amused😂

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday’s episode has to rank among the stupidest episodes ever…Not thought through except as a means to separate the leads.

Just to put it in perspective…. Jhanak was scared for her life and reached out to Ani to ostensibly inform him but through the entire time, she kept expectations and was overwhelmed that he came..she was surprised he owned up to the relationship and called her his biwi and acknowledged himself as her husband. She even in her disoriented state said ILY.

Fine so far…from hereon..starts the stupidity.

The writers have no clue what they are setting up next… THERE IS iNO scene of the kind I HAVE DESCRIBED BELOW

As she wakes from her operation, reality kicks in, flashbacks of Ani’s presence and his encouragement and Jhanak is reminded of Ani’s earnest request to see his face first. His shy acknowledgement to the nurse flashes by in her mind’s eye.She composes herself. Seriousness is writ large on her face. She thinks what have I done? I shouldn’t have got Sirjee here.. there’s going to be hell to pay for back home. Main ghar par sabse ladkar aay hoon!! Sirjee ne kaha tha!! Par Woh mere liye kyu.hi ladenge ? Again a flashback of Ani standing up for her against BH folks flashed by..par tab ki baat aur thi… ab woh kyun hi ladenge? A flashback of Ani shouting at her not accepting her baby claim…standing by Arshi..Jhanak winces. She tries to rest but is woken by a knock on the door…

My issue isn’t with the separation… they are not in any position to be together and in relationships where there is a complexity ( real or imagined) it is a given that problems like these will occur.. Allegation and counter allegations will occur…after all which relationship in which a third person is there can breathe easy?

Jhanak’s complaints with Ani are growing exponentially and they were expected to grow. Haq aise hi jataya jata hain relationships main. Tohmat bhi wahi lagayi jaati jahan umeed ho. You start taking liberties which you hadn’t done before.

My issue is not so much with her outburst… her choice of words weren’t the best… however when the writer is stupid enough to introduce a whole monologue filled with mahanta cr*p, these words seem smaller part of the problem even though it may appear like the root of the problem.

Jhanak’s expectations in love has been growing and she hasn’t a way to quell it. She believes Ani loves her but she is fearful of his association with Arshi in the sense that she perhaps recognises that Ani won’t find it easy to lead a life with her and have peace in his life. Agar aap sukoon chahte ho apni zindagi main toh aapko Arshi didi se saath hi zindagi main rehna hoga… that’s the belief she has carried. Also true that after the Kashmir episode, she has become wary of Ani’s volatility and it has been on display on a few occasions, his wedding with Arshi and then his absolute refusal to accept that there may be a grain of truth in her words. That hit her deep and while she forgave him..I don’t think she has forgotten it. Almost everything she said yesterday she meant… it was a no filter conversation… but if she was having a no filter conversation, why did the filter come on when it came to her side of the story? That’s my question to the writers… You can’t set up a reprieve through a monologue designed to say that “Oh Sirjee I know you have given your heart to me but I know you will have issues with your family” what a cop out!! So to turn him away you chose to attack for exactly the things you have a problem with Sirjee… this is unlike the post Rahul shaadi fiasco where Ani becomes ill becos of her outburst where at least we knew what her mind and heart were saying. She ranted at Ani and almost told him that I am your wife how can you think of doing this but couched it with Haq etc

Woh mahaanta ka chadar writers ne kal odhaya hain woh jhanak ke characterisation pe baith nahin raha…Jhanak mahaan nahin hain aur yeh narrative ne har kadam par yahi bataya hain.. It’s not mahanta that stops her from claiming Ani but mostly her fear that Ani will not stand by her when the going gets tough. If Ani has an issue about the do naav ki savaari Jhanak is another kind of do naav ki savaar. She flits between the “ I expect this from Sirjee” and the “ Sirjee cannot do this”

Writers are not clued into the overall broad vision and are instead trying to force fit Sitara bahu characteristics into situations. Go back and check if Jhanak has ever been happy with Ani’s doing what she asks him to do!! Never or rarely!! Today if you give me the monologue I won’t buy it..

I know some of you may think why have I defended her outburst… but attacked the monologue. For me her monologue was very poorly explained. I don’t react to this serial emotionally… I am guided by what the writer tells me. I haven’t read Jhanak as a mahanta ki moorat… she stops herself in situations coz her mind fears the consequences. Mahanta is when you are happy with what you choose. Yahan Jhanak is deeply possessive of Ani in that respect. Which is why the monologue made no sense.

As for the insulting…there were far better ways to trouble Ani…the writers chose bullshi*t dialogues chalo chodo!!

Edited by sanfan - 8 days ago
WatchTv98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Kya pata!iss show me kuchh bhi ho sakta hai!! None of the three leads have self respect! So agr J gayi bhi to I will not be amused😂

for my own satisfaction I’m going to correct and say 2 leads and Arshi.😂😂

I really do not understand makers because if they do anything other than focus on Runak the trp will drop going into bigg boss and unlike some other shows Big boss falls within Jhanaks time slot

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yesterday’s episode has to rank among the stupidest episodes ever…Not thought through except as a means to separate the leads.

Just to put it in perspective…. Jhanak was scared for her life and reached out to Ani to ostensibly inform him but through the entire time, she kept expectations and was overwhelmed that he came..she was surprised he owned up to the relationship and called her his biwi and acknowledged himself as her husband. She even in her disoriented state said ILY.

The writers have no clue what they are setting up next… THERE IS iNO scene of the kind I HAVE DESCRIBED BELOW

As she wakes from her operation, reality kicks in, flashbacks of Ani’s presence and his encouragement and Jhanak is reminded of Ani’s earnest request to see his face first. His shy acknowledgement to the nurse flashes by in her mind’s eye.She composes herself. Seriousness is writ large on her face. She thinks what have I done? I shouldn’t have got Sirjee here.. there’s going to be hell to pay for back home. Main ghar par sabse ladkar aay hoon!! Sirjee ne kaha tha!! Par Woh mere liye kyu.hi ladenge ? Again a flashback of Ani standing up for her against BH folks flashed by..par tab ki baat aur thi… ab woh kyun hi ladenge? A flashback of Ani shouting at her not accepting her baby claim…standing by Arshi..Jhanak winces. She tries to rest but is woken by a knock on the door…

My issue isn’t with the separation… they are not in any position to be together and in relationships where there is a complexity ( real or imagined) it is a given that problems like these will occur.. Allegation and counter allegations will occur…after all which relationship in which a third person is there can breathe easy?

Jhanak’s complaints with Ani are growing exponentially and they were expected to grow. Haq aise hi jataya jata hain relationships main. Tohmat bhi wahi lagayi jaati jahan umeed ho. You start taking liberties which you hadn’t done before.

My issue is not so much with her outburst… her choice of words weren’t the best… however when the writer is stupid enough to introduce a whole monologue filled with mahanta cr*p, these words seem smaller part of the problem even though it may appear like the root of the problem.

Jhanak’s expectations in love has been growing and she hasn’t a way to quell it. She believes Ani loves her but she is fearful of his association with Arshi in the sense that she perhaps recognises that Ani won’t find it easy to lead a life with her and have peace in his life. Agar aap sukoon chahte ho apni zindagi main toh aapko Arshi didi se saath hi zindagi main rehna hoga… that’s the belief she has carried. Also true that after the Kashmir episode, she has become wary of Ani’s volatility and it has been on display on a few occasions, his wedding with Arshi and then his absolute refusal to accept that there may be a grain of truth in her words. That hit her deep and while she forgave him..I don’t think she has forgotten it. Almost everything she said yesterday she meant… it was a no filter conversation… but if she was having a no filter conversation, why did the filter come on when it came to her side of the story? That’s my question to the writers… You can’t set up a reprieve through a monologue designed to say that “Oh Sirjee I know you have given your heart to me but I know you will have issues with your family” what a cop out!! So to turn him away you chose to attack for exactly the things you have a problem with Sirjee… this is unlike the post Rahul shaadi fiasco where Ani becomes ill becos of her outburst where at least we knew what her mind and heart were saying. She ranted at Ani and almost told him that I am your wife how can you think of doing this but couched it with Haq etc

Woh mahaanta ka chadar writers ne kal odhaya hain woh jhanak ke characterisation pe baith nahin raha…Jhanak mahaan nahin hain aur yeh narrative ne har kadam par yahi bataya hain.. It’s not mahanta that stops her from claiming Ani but mostly her fear that Ani will not stand by her when the going gets tough. If Ani has an issue about the do naav ki savaari Jhanak is another kind of do naav ki savaar. She flits between the “ I expect this from Sirjee” and the “ Sirjee cannot do this”

Writers are not clued into the overall broad vision and are instead trying to force fit Sitara bahu characteristics into situations. Go back and check if Jhanak has ever been happy with Ani’s doing what she asks him to do!! Never or rarely!! Today if you give me the monologue I won’t buy it..

I know some of you may think why have I defended her outburst… but attacked the monologue. For me her monologue was very poorly explained. I don’t react to this serial emotionally… I am guided by what the writer tells me. I haven’t read Jhanak as a mahanta ki moorat… she stops herself in situations coz her mind fears the consequences. Mahanta is when you are happy with what you choose. Yahan Jhanak is deeply possessive of Ani in that respect. Which is why the monologue made no sense.

As for the insulting…there were far better ways to trouble Ani…the writers chose bullshi*t dialogues chalo chodo!!

Hi, I'm usually a silent reader here but I couldn't help but respond to your post here smiley36

If you are feeling frustrated by Jhanak's POV from the episode when she rejected Ani, I would suggest watching today's epi where she further clarified her POV in a long conversation with AK. She justified herself quite clearly with ample support from AK who reassured her again and again that she did the right thing, that she has always been loyal to Ani while he has never been loyal to hersmiley36

The scene made it clear that makers are pitching Jhanak as "righteous" in this case by showing AK constantly praising her POV and both of them bonding over insulting Ani....AK told her he insulted Ani and Jhanak said why should I feel bad about you doing that, I did the same.....this was her reaction to the insult of a guy she claims to still love and considers her patismiley36. Oh yes, that was another hilarious line from Jhanak today....again telling AK that she had a jhooti shaadi with Ani but still considers him her pati so she informed him about the surgery as a DUTY. Then she proceeded to say that she needed to behave badly with him so that he doesn't have any illusions left and neither does she. At another point in the conversation, she claimed that she lashed out at Ani because he suggested going on a trip and she felt insulted by that....but she was insulting him non stop from the moment he entered the room so it was funny to see her claiming she only insulted him after the trip mention....and she again lied that Ani was trying to take her with him without any rishta...he literally said to her in the convo yesterday that they are married but Jhanak was the one who cut him off and said it is a jhooti shaadi...so who exactly denied the rishta there? Another funny bit was hearing Jhanak lament that she was never friends with Ani and maybe that's why their rishta didn't survive....she also gave details to AK about how her and Ani have never lived like husband-wife smiley36. Such a "well rounded" complete picture Jhanak has presented to AK leaving out key details of what all Ani did for her and why they got married that daysmiley36.

She was told the story of how Ani brought the pooja ka phool for her and she gave some philosophical speech on that about how Ani and her are connected via life and death...lol why bother with a life and death thread when you tell someone that a child with their blood would be an abomination?

But all in all, Jhanak was all smiles by the end of it because she had Aditya by her side so not a bad conclusion for hersmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 8 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Very well explained...

I also have a problem with the monologue...I mean being a girl, I can totally understand if you're rejecting a guy because at the most crucial phase of your life he didn't support you or trusted you...and this is not the first time...it's Ani only who in multiple occasions have planted the idea in J's mind that he truly loves Arshi...

I can also understand why J called him before surgery..firstly, to let him know there's no pregnancy which to me was the right approach as this will automatically free him from the accusations and at the same time since J considers him as her saviour and protector, it's justified that she informed him about the health related developments...

All things seemed logical till this point...then operation is over and she is recovering...at this point, as reality hits her, she should have felt betrayed and hurt by Ani who didn't believe her and humiliated her ..so on his confession, she should have clearly stated why Runak cannot be together...and logically speaking, J should have rejected him wholeheartedly at this point...but I don't know why makers try to portray her like this...Or makers think that the viewers are so fool that without such pathetic monologues we will not remember that Runak loves each other!!

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

for my own satisfaction I’m going to correct and say 2 leads and Arshi.😂😂

I really do not understand makers because if they do anything other than focus on Runak the trp will drop going into bigg boss and unlike some other shows Big boss falls within Jhanaks time slot

Please root for trp drop of Jhanak!!!we need it badly!!tab shayed akal aye makers ko..