Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

It's hard to understand Jhanak's obsession with Arshi. I get she doesn't want to be classed a homewrecker, but other than the first few episodes, Arshi has always been rude to her. There may be multiple reasons to not want to be with Ani , but Arshi should definitely not be one of them.

So true that is why her excuse looks so horrible..

She should have owned her truth and rejected him stating she was hurt... And you didn't understand me.....

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

So true dibya โค๏ธ uff words

I seriously don't understand what was thebpoint of showing this pregnancy track???

Neither J turned remorseful towards Ani for his mistrust, nor Ani after realising the truth has left Arshi...and now this fake ILUs...makers have destroyed the essence of Runak... what's the point of all those crap episodes!!!except to stretch no. of episodes, making the show filthy, downgrade the leads and create division among the fandom regarding the two leads and earn trp..

Edited by Dibya_C - 8 days ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aditya's patience and maturity - smiley31smiley32

While this is all scripted and it is just role-playing, yet, the way Aditya plays his role sets him apart. smiley40

When he started off as a top actor working with Jhanak he was not that noticeable. But as the story progressed, he seems to have stabilized in the way he has orchestrated his performance, impressively taking it forward, and convincing the audience that he means well. smiley20

It is sad to see Aditya struggling to get Jhanak 's attention, who completely ignores his goodness and seems to grumble all the time about Sirji! She seems to be taking Aditya for granted. smiley13

Jhanak, agar Sirji ko aapne tata bye bye keh hi diya hai, to ab aage badiye aur apne life to apne dang se chalaayiye ! Sirji aapke khayalon mein rahenge bhi aur aap unko shanthi se jeene bhi nahi dengi, to yeh kaisa tareeka hai sab logon ko stress mein daalne ka ? smiley24

Ek sindoor ki keemat jo majboori mein liya gaya faisla tha, usko aap itna kheechengi ki aage badne ka iraada to kahin dikhayi nahi deta ab ! Samaj mein aa raha hai ki aap Sirji se emotionally bahut jud gayee hain. Par Arshi ke bare mein to sochiye. Agar aap unki jagah hoteen to kaisa lagta aapko ? smiley15

Jhanakji, Agar is tarah chalta raha, to Aditya bhi nikal padenge aapki zindagi se bahar aur aapki baat sunne ke liye bhi koi insaan nahi bachega , hospital ki nurse bhi nahin.! smiley12smiley29

Sochne ki baat hai.....smiley14

Edited by tinag2001 - 8 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why? That is quite easy to digest in fact the crux of the show that she does not ever want to be the other woman in anyoneโ€™s life because of what happened to her mother. Anirudh has never indicated that he will leave Arshi and be with her. He has made so many promises, much pda and commitments to Arshi that Jhanak has seen with her own eyes. Why would she want to break up Ani Arshi when she knows next time Arshi is sick, Ani will go running back to her and prioritize her over J. Itโ€™s Aniโ€™s word over what she has seen and we all know how much worth Aniโ€™s words have. After promising to be with her in Kashmir through thick and thin he suspected her of trying to kill Arshi; when she rejected him. The way he treated her in Calcutta - not a single time - multiple times and how he ran after Arshi begging her to stay. Now he wants Chutti with J while married to Arshi because he thinks he is her husband? Then who is Arshi. How do you trust a man like him? We may not like Arshi and she is wrong to stay at BH. But Ani is wrong to beg her to stay when she has offered to leave so many times. If Arshi out of her weakness listens to Ani and believes his lies, can we blame her?
Even after J has pointed out his mistakes; he never rectifies it - just does what he wants. Again lying to Arshi now.
Itโ€™s best now for Ani Arshi to be together, since he is unable to let her go. After J left he got over her in record time and resolved to spend his life happy with Arshi. He will do it again. He has the girl he wants by his side and begs to stay. He only lost the girl he hates and wants to go to hell. No biggie here.
I want to see J succeed in her life and be an independent person. I like the clear boundaries she has set with Adi and if that changes in future; why not?
Adiโ€™s questions to Ani are spot on. While he protected her; he allowed her to go through extreme mental abuse that he mutely witnessed. Also he said he protected her only for herself; never because he wanted anything from it. Ani is delusional to think he did everything for J with only her interest in mind. He flirted with her behind Arshiโ€™s back and crossed the line quite a few times, even tho J tried to keep clear boundaries. Ani is selfish and a coward. Till he introspects and changes; J will be happier without him.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinag2001

Aditya's patience and maturity - While this is all scripted and it is just role-playing, yet, the way Aditya plays his role sets him apart. When he started off as a top actor working with Jhanak he was not that noticeable. But as the story progressed, he seems to have stabilized in the way he has orchestrated his performance, impressively taking it forward, and convincing the audience that he means well. It is sad to see him struggling to get Jhanak 's attention, who completely ignores his goodness and seems to grumble all the time about Sirji! She seems to be taking Aditya for granted. Jhanak, agar Sirji ko aapne tata bye bye keh hi diya hai, to ab aage badiye aur apne life to apne dang se chalaayiye ! Sirji aapke khayalon mein rahenge bhi aur aap unko shanthi se jeene bhi nahi dengi, to yeh kaisa tareeka hai sab logon ko stress mein dalne ka ? Ek sindoor ki keemat jo majboori mein liya gaya faisla tha, usko aap itna kheechengi ki aage badne ka iraada to kahin dikhayi nahi deta ab ! Samaj mein aa raha hai ki aap Sirji se emotionally bahut jud gayee hain. Par Arshi ke bare mein to sochiye. Agar aap unki jagah hoteen to kaisa lagta aapko ? Agar is tarah chalta raha, to Aditya bhi nikal padenge aapki zindagi se bahar aur aapki baat sunne ke liye bhi koi insaan nahi bachega .! Sochne ki baat hai.....

Leena is famous for showing her leads as emotional cheaters...Better AK maintains distance from her...she will never give him the place of her lover or husband...as in one of my older posts I have mentioned jokingly that AK should befriend Arshi to understand the pain of being unloved by your beloved and getting emotionally cheated...So again I will say...run AK run!!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Coming to Arshi's case, no I don't feel any pity for her..she had enough opportunities to free herself from her current situation but she didn't..she has no self respect...

Anirudh ka kal pata chalega latest kya status hai ..why he is agreeing to go abroad...I mean ofcourse he can go ..but after all the recent developments why to cheat Arshi again!! I believe he should go to a far away place for some time...it will heal him...but tagging Arshi alongside will not lead to any positive outcome for himself only..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Every single time we fell prey to the anticipation of good story telling as we see Runak...but every single time makers disappoint us...ghum firke ek hi jagah pe ajate hai Runak...one time it is J insulting Ani and the other time it's Ani insulting J...bas yehi gol gol ghum rahe hai...irritating..

[/QUOTE

What changed this time? Not much - we know Ani loves J and he has already told her that. Jhanak breaking ties permanently is what has transpired and there is no value for her words. If Ani falls sick she will run to him.
Iโ€™m thinking the note to Adi may be Jโ€™s momโ€™s note. If so he is breaking all ties with her; and going to be with Arshi and handing over Jโ€™s responsibility to Adi?

So confusing everything itโ€™s - not logical at all. Stupid to expect logic in ITV.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

So true that is why her excuse looks so horrible..

She should have owned her truth and rejected him stating she was hurt... And you didn't understand me.....

Exactly my point! It would have made better sense if she didn't believe his words of love on grounds of him not believing her about the pregnancy issue..but I don't know what makers are doing...I mean with each passing track, they are turning the lead characters filthier and more hostile towards each other...what kind of love is this!!!

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Of course ... What she did was killing him in his own eyes...

She just made him feel horrible... Where as he didnt deserve it at all.

She is really selfish , she is hurt, I get that.. Tell him naa... I am hurt, I expected you to trust me, I wanted you to take up our relationship further... Or I cant break your marriage and get insulted by society and family.. So I am rejecting you....

Dont come back to me.

But no she had to make him feel that he is the horrible person in this world. She even said the baccha would have been fraud like you... Seriously she who did the baccha jaap suddenly felt that baccha would be fraud.. Then why did she come and break his married life and his dignity .... She could have decided to not to bring the fraud baccha to the world. After breaking his life and dignity she is telling to herself I dont want to break your life...

What is left now after her baby drama.. He has lost his family trust too .... And did she apologise for it.. No.. Jhanak gets trauma when Anirudh use harsh words..what about his mental health, his stress which he went through with her baby drama ...and she just left it without even sorry...Ulta she made him look cheap...

And what is she telling about pushing him.... She now has Aditya support, she is free of baby, she can work and wants to lead happy life after breaking a young man who saved her and brought to life.

She said ILU as she was weak due to sedation... And she actually didnt mean it.... Chalo... Ok.. We believe that...

But why cant she believe that Anirudh couldn't remember their intimacy ....

For me she is nothing but selfish and ungrateful girl, who covers all her mistakes by making others feel guilty and uses her cards well..

Today was more worse.. Her face bloomed at the sight of Aditya.. She and him bitched about Anirudh when he was not there... Gave the authority to Aditya to bash Anirudh in future ...And her gratitude for Aditya was overflowing....

Then what is this pati and pyar.. He is Arshi husband.. She should remember that and not sail in two boats...

I really hope she keeps her word and doesn't come back whatever happens.

I dont wnat to see them together until Jhanak repents and her redemption is done. At least for this time as she never ever apologises to him.

Otherwise solo is better and let Anirudh live the way she suggested to him. As he does what she says .... Now we can see a lifeless Anirudh similar to mumbai track who will be entertaining everyone and being mute...

All thanks to Jhanak, her mission accomplished.!!!!!!

Hi Maya, agree with you as always.

Leena created this story of Jhanak but literally the one who has to do everything is Anirudh. He is expected to please both evil sisters, being their katputli, his family that doesnโ€™t care about their own son and his mental health, solo fans of J and Arshi always expect Ani to claim who is his real love and wife and when he does they are always unhappy with him because well Ani is real culprit of the suffering of both girl as per the solos. Tired of reading how bad Ani is to both sisters, and how these two sisters are always whitewashed no matter how brutal and selfish they are. Men deserve better than any of the two women.

Seriously I am so sick of Jhanak. I donโ€™t want her to ruin Aniโ€™s life even more. I hope she doesnโ€™t come back to him until she learns to respect her own feelings and own them. When this will happen? Maybe tomorrow maybe never

Leena created Anirudh Bose to torture him only and she has succeeded with it.

Moral of the story for the men

Never help a girl in need even if she is your fiancรฉeโ€™s cousin sister or never ever try to ask your fiancรฉe to help her as well. Just leave her to die at the hands of men like Tejas. She will be fine.

Never fall in love with a woman because she will insult you, mistrust you and CA you even if she says she loves you.

Your relatives and loved ones are your worst enemies because they are toxic selfish people who are narcissistic to the core and will torture you mentally and emotionally.

You will have to sacrifice yourself for them even if you have a choice to say no because well Leena decided you donโ€™t deserve to choose between prioritizing yourself or your toxic relationships

At this point RuNak is close to impossible for me. Jhanak should go to psychological counseling and learn how to speak properly to the man she called her Bhagwan and husband. She is walking toufan that has broken Anirudh for long.

Rant overโ€ฆ

Thank you for reading ๐Ÿ’”

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Every single time we fell prey to the anticipation of good story telling as we see Runak...but every single time makers disappoint us...ghum firke ek hi jagah pe ajate hai Runak...one time it is J insulting Ani and the other time it's Ani insulting J...bas yehi gol gol ghum rahe hai...irritating..

[/QUOTE

What changed this time? Not much - we know Ani loves J and he has already told her that. Jhanak breaking ties permanently is what has transpired and there is no value for her words. If Ani falls sick she will run to him.
Iโ€™m thinking the note to Adi may be Jโ€™s momโ€™s note. If so he is breaking all ties with her; and going to be with Arshi and handing over Jโ€™s responsibility to Adi?

So confusing everything itโ€™s - not logical at all. Stupid to expect logic in ITV.

I don't think he will share her mother's truth with AK..coz he still believes that AK is not a good person..and he has already shared the truth with Rudra..

Expectation rakhni hi nahi chahiye ab...I stopped watching the show twice after aag track...then started watching again with the hope of seeing something positive in Runak equation..but now I am seriously thinking of quitting the show permanently.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

[/QUOTE

Full possibility that note is Jhanakโ€™s mom letter. This way Adi will come to know -Ani is the person as he was asking Guruji about that accha insaan who cares about Jhanak with no expectations in return.