Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddyyy

Right now I feel bad for ani ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ž he has no one to share his pain with, yes he has helped jhanak alot which we appreciate him.for but he has also hurt jhanak physically and emotionally ๐Ÿ˜ข. He's luck of trust on jhanak ๐Ÿ˜ญ jhank has alo hurt him alot with her words ๐Ÿ˜ข

I didn't expect Ani to give up on love so quickly , he would have stayed and fought for her like a real man does. I need him to end with arshi first because as long as she's still in the picture there won't be any runak ๐Ÿ˜ญ He needs to stop referring her as his wife because their marriage was incomplete.

[

Makers will not remove Arshi from Runak dynamics.. they made it clear multiple times.. So they will keep flipping J and Ani as per convenience.. they are butchering the leads to keep PL relevant...what a illogical way of running a show!!

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Koi fayda nahi hai...J will not consider him as a prospective partner anyway...kuchh bhi karle banda, J ka Anirudh mere pati hai will remain constant ๐Ÿ˜‚ ab to Ani ko bhi ye bimari lag gayi hai!!time to time he will be saying J meri patni hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhadd hai!!

Aur ye AK aur Arshi, ye do bewakoof apni life barbaad kar rahe hai Runak k pichhe!!๐Ÿ˜‚

haan both are wasting their time smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddyyy

Right now I feel bad for ani ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ž he has no one to share his pain with, yes he has helped jhanak alot which we appreciate him.for but he has also hurt jhanak physically and emotionally ๐Ÿ˜ข. He's luck of trust on jhanak ๐Ÿ˜ญ jhank has alo hurt him alot with her words ๐Ÿ˜ข

I didn't expect Ani to give up on love so quickly , he would have stayed and fought for her like a real man does. I need him to end with arshi first because as long as she's still in the picture there won't be any runak ๐Ÿ˜ญ He needs to stop referring her as his wife because their marriage was incomplete.

[

Itna insult ke baad bhi banda nahi samjha to ab kya samjhega. What i can make out from this, why he is staying with Arshi is bcoz of his family. He has lost his love, dignity and respect. Now what he is left with is his family. So to please them he is ready stay with Arshi but he will consider Jhanak always as his wife now onwards. Even he won't refer Arshi as his wife in front of his family. May be if jhanak would have accepted his love he would have got some strength to fight. The moment he got information of jhanak tumor surgery he was ready to fight with everyone but the moment he lost his importance in eyes of jhanak he is again a weak person. Jhanak love will always remain his weakness and strength also.
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

There is one compilation, after he said stress increases, all the shots where he is tadofying her. It was v cute. I couldnโ€™t copy the link here.

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He should not.

He should follow her words as usual.

Try to build his life with Arshi, be happy doing things for Arshi as that will make Jhanak happy.

Jhanak should never come back to BH what may happen.

Now that she is safe from pregnancy and doesnt need him , she should spare Anirudh from torturing.

She never lives happy and doesn't allow him also to be happy.

Selfish girl who uses Anirudh as per her convenience !!!

Its good that she showed her real self to him, and used those words...no one can bash him saying he uses harsh words...

I am much thankful in that..

Cruel girl with selective Mahanta... Who cant even own her feelings or reject him giving proper reasons!!!!!

Itni narazagi J se.

As she explained it today, she not only closed doors for him, but for herself too. So she wonโ€™t be tempted to contact him again.

Do din mein hum bhi inn dono ki tarah flip karenge dekh lena.

For pregnancy it would have been more relevant if she told that she would have ended up like her mother. That itself was humongous insult instead of dhokebaz jhoote etc.
Krushalโ€™s acting was super where he was like I canโ€™t remember the night in question, lot of emotions expressed beautifully.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Itna insult ke baad bhi banda nahi samjha to ab kya samjhega. What i can make out from this, why he is staying with Arshi is bcoz of his family. He has lost his love, dignity and respect. Now what he is left with is his family. So to please them he is ready stay with Arshi but he will consider Jhanak always as his wife now onwards. Even he won't refer Arshi as his wife in front of his family. May be if jhanak would have accepted his love he would have got some strength to fight. The moment he got information of jhanak tumor surgery he was ready to fight with everyone but the moment he lost his importance in eyes of jhanak he is again a weak person. Jhanak love will always remain his weakness and strength also.

We can compare J with dhoop and Ani with Jadoo from koi mil Gaya movie!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Before meeting J, he was a nice, easy going and simple guy...J made him an Alpha..with all its positive and negative characteristics..his manipulation skills reached heights when he needed to protect J...when J was around he was fighting with everyone if he felt it was worth fighting for...now that J is no more in his life and she has explicitly stated that she doesn't want him in her life, he will be miserable and a lost soul, giving in to all the wrong demands of his family and Arshi...the worst thing, today or tomorrow he has to give Arshi the wife rights due to family pressure...how long can he save himself from intimacy with Arshi!! Aur ekbar ye ho gaya na, Arshi will never leave him...she is not J...she will blackmail him and make his life hell..

He used himself as a bait many a times to save J...I remember when Arshi and Srishti were interrogating due to his presence in J's ad shoot release event, he pacified Arshi with the news that he will move abroad for a year for work...abhi ussi ka bharpai karega...feeling sad for him...

Edited by Dibya_C - 9 days ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Which angle se Jhanak mahan dikthi hai. Forget about Ani helping Jhanak- if someone saves your life 4 times in a row- one should indebt them and show them gratitude. 4th time in a row- Ani has saved your life -murakh ladki.

Jhanak is a kind of person -relating real life who wants to gain everything by saying no to people to show their so called importance. Karna hai par mana bhi karna hai. Kamal hai yaar. Kayde se -should not be affected by Ani-Arshi relationship according to her so called norms they why is she blaming Ani. Seriously such a hypocrite she is.

I thought when she listened that adi insulting ani definitely she would say something but she didn't say anything.for this time Jhanak is totally wrong.adi ko really she giving hope aaj nahin to kal man jaygee if doesn't feelings bed that i insulted her husband

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

We can compare J with dhoop and Ani with Jadoo from koi mil Gaya movie!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Before meeting J, he was a nice, easy going and simple guy...J made him an Alpha..with all its positive and negative characteristics..his manipulation skills reached heights when he needed to protect J...when J was around he was fighting with everyone if he felt it was worth fighting for...now that J is no more in his life and she has explicitly stated that she doesn't want him in her life, he will be miserable and a lost soul, giving in to all the wrong demands of his family and Arshi...the worst thing, today or tomorrow he has to give Arshi the wife rights due to family pressure...how long can he save himself from intimacy with Arshi!! Aur ekbar ye ho gaya na, Arshi will never leave him...she is not J...she will blackmail him and make his life hell..

He used himself as a bait many a times to save J...I remember when Arshi and Srishti were interrogating due to his presence in J's ad shoot release event, he pacified Arshi with the news that he will move abroad for a year for work...abhi ussi ka bharpai karega...feeling sad for him...

Till now Arshi has not been shown that much evil that she will demand intimacy unless she is sure that ani loves him, which she wonโ€™t get bcoz jhanak and ANI will keep knocking doors in eo life due to some or other reason. So intimacy is not on cards. Arshi knows now if jhanak keep coming to their life ANI will not be same . So abroad is the best option. But somehow they wonโ€™t go abroad . I guess after this track we might get the multiple cases against ANI and her demanding compensation. Bcoz she said this is last time she is giving him chance
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Till now Arshi has not been shown that much evil that she will demand intimacy unless she is sure that ani loves him, which she wonโ€™t get bcoz jhanak and ANI will keep knocking doors in eo life due to some or other reason. So intimacy is not on cards. Arshi knows now if jhanak keep coming to their life ANI will not be same . So abroad is the best option. But somehow they wonโ€™t go abroad . I guess after this track we might get the multiple cases against ANI and her demanding compensation. Bcoz she said this is last time she is giving him chance

Regarding intimacy and evilness.. I guess at some point Srishti will give her the idea of developing intimacy with Ani to seal the deal...mummy logye sab idea dete hai bachhon ko to grow a family so the spouse remains dedicated๐Ÿ˜‚..aur Arshi itni bewakoof hai aur self respectless hai that I will not be amused if she agrees to her mother's idea and ruin her life further..But the case option was implanted in her dimaag by Shubho...I don't know about her...but Srishti may file case against him...but I think the next track is about revelation ofShubho's evils and consequent doom on BH..J may be in Kolkata for shoot that time and somehow get entangled in the fiasco...otherwise I don't see any possibility of Runak sharing screen..

Edited by Dibya_C - 9 days ago