Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree with this . Story is going in circles. ANI never introspects the situation . Itโ€™s just too low to think of that jhanak consummated with him and now he thinks jhanak loves AK so she rejected him rather than thinking that he spend some time with J and again goes back to Arshi. Jhanak also never communicates clearly . Despite the rejection why he is keeping Arshi . I agree jhanak used very harsh words related to baby thing. But rest was actually fact. Every time whenever jhanak rejects or some MU they have he goes back to pleasing Arshi. He does that very often so jhanak had to push him away. So makers are trying to prove that ANI is hurt due to AK so he also can keep Arshi with him. Seriously till when this loop will continue.

Maybe when they apply for visa to go abroad; it comes back that Ani is married to Jhanak? I hope they dont go divorce track route. This show is very confusing. I need to take a break too.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Leads will never take any steps to remove Arshi . Mujhe nahi lagta they will ever get remarried . ANi said in mandir that no papers can stop me to accept you as my wife . Now he said mera focus sirf tim par rahega but he did not promise that I will accept you as my wife publicly. Then he asked her to go on chutthhi without announcing her wife publicly . Why he said bcoz he accepts her as wife due to the marriage. But he never said he will leave Arshi . Why jhanak is rejecting him bcoz his family will turn against him . Both the leads does not want Arshi to go out from their life . But they want to live as husband and wife bcoz they think they are husband wife from their heart. Legally itโ€™s not possible. ANI wonโ€™t tell Arshi to move out from his life ever. Arshi also does not want to move out so if no body wants the why she will move out.

He should not.

He should follow her words as usual.

Try to build his life with Arshi, be happy doing things for Arshi as that will make Jhanak happy.

Jhanak should never come back to BH what may happen.

Now that she is safe from pregnancy and doesnt need him , she should spare Anirudh from torturing.

She never lives happy and doesn't allow him also to be happy.

Selfish girl who uses Anirudh as per her convenience !!!

Its good that she showed her real self to him, and used those words...no one can bash him saying he uses harsh words...

I am much thankful in that..

Cruel girl with selective Mahanta... Who cant even own her feelings or reject him giving proper reasons!!!!!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - a minute ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Will watch in sometime when it airs here..

But just a questionโ€ฆ what she said today was it said as a cover up so he doesnโ€™t come back?

Or did she say this because she actually feels thus about Ani?

There was a monologue .

But it was pure mismatch... It looked like she knows he loves him, but I am on purpose using brutal words to take revenge...

Where is the love... Oh yes, it exists only for Arshi did that too selective when it favours her...

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He should not.

He should follow her words as usual.

Try to build his life with Arshi, be happy doing things for Arshi as that will make Jhanak happy.

Jhanka should never come back to BH what may happen.

Now that she is safe from pregnancy and doesnt need him , she should spare Anirudh from torturing.

She never lives happy and doesn't allow him also to be happy.

Selfish girl who uses Anirudh as per her convenience !!!

Its good that she showed her real self to him, and used those words...no one can bash him saying he uses harsh words...

I am much thankful in that..

Cruel girl with selective Mahanta... Who cant even own her feelings or reject him giving proper reasons!!!!!

Which angle se Jhanak mahan dikthi hai. Forget about Ani helping Jhanak- if someone saves your life 4 times in a row- one should indebt them and show them gratitude. 4th time in a row- Ani has saved your life -murakh ladki.

Jhanak is a kind of person -relating real life who wants to gain everything by saying no to people to show their so called importance. Karna hai par mana bhi karna hai. Kamal hai yaar. Kayde se -should not be affected by Ani-Arshi relationship according to her so called norms they why is she blaming Ani. Seriously such a hypocrite she is.

Edited by Sunsh - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Off topic and No offence to Lalon but what in the WORLD is his haircut/style can someone plz explain? I skip every scene that occurs in his house but I just do not understand his hair...is it curly? is it straight? why is it half and half? Is this a new style? -_____-

I think the actor told the stylist not to take the straightener near hair roots to avoid damage.. that's why hair is curly near roots and straight thereafter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My heart just goes out for Ami today. He did do a lot of wrong but then he had only good intentions for I. Although the name of the serial is of the FL he is the one with several layers. Very well depicted by Krushal. Ani was always a people pleaser and to be honest had never experienced true love so he being confused makes sense. He was always being played as a puppet by his family and then by Arshi & fly. So he being enamored by J is but natural. She was the only person who did what he said and he kind of felt that he had the right on her. There was nothing for him to compare the deep affection he had for her which he concluded to be his responsibility. By the time he realized he got rejected along with character assassination. Poor guy is getting lashed by everyone. Although J is correct in her decision there was no need to be so brutal with him. God knows what the writer has in mind but if this were to happen in real life the guy would lose his reason to live. At this time he lost everything his respect, his love & his dignity. The worst part is that she lands in a worse situation where he could be played like pray in the hands of those evil ladies. This serial has made me lose my sanity.., I regret the day I started liking the couple. Especially Krushalโ€™s acting. He is one of the best actor I have seen lately. He portrayal of anger when he grabs Adi with eyes nearly popping out got me scaredโ€ฆ:?and then he shows such tenderness when he caresses her face. God he is an awesome actor. Hope he gets an award for his acting.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Just watched the episode.
i am under no illusion that the love story of Jhanak & Ani is a tough one. Love in itself is not easy and add to that the complexity of one that has had a very arduous path. So one expects the lovers to undergo painful situations before the love can triumph.

If Ani and Jhanak had been a real life pair, I am fairly certain that it would have combusted one way or the other.. and misgivings would have been aired, they would have fought and accusations would have flown freely and if they found it worth it to be with each other their love may have survived.

Now coming to the episode, I wonder if the writers chose catharsis as the theme of the episode. What Jhanak said to and of Ani today, when wanting to put an end to the relationshipโ€ฆ do writers think relationships have the power to withstand such vitriol, hate and tongue lashing? If they want the protagonist to show the mirror to the other, I wish they had the courage to also not sugarcoat it with that monologue. Today, if the monologue hadnโ€™t been there, I would have merely considered it the outpouring of grief of a person who had loved and lost. There was a powerful scene today when Ani says ILY, when Jhanak moves away almost in disgustโ€ฆthe pain of the older ILY would have surely jolted her.. I wish there was a flashback of that scene and it would have made sense. Jhanak went full throttle and for the jugular not sparing Ani. If the monologue wasnโ€™t there I would have found it powerful coz at least it would have told me of the pain in her heart was getting the catharsis it perhaps deserved. But after all that, there was the monologue that was supposed to be a balm but it provided no relief. Why? Coz as a viewer, I couldnโ€™t relate to that monologue at all. I wish they had worded the monologue differently. To say I know you have given your heart to me and so now I will rip inp it into pieces seemed brutal

For me, all through I understood why Jhanak never found it possible to encourage Ani in any wayโ€ฆ it was her issue in how she saw the situation but I also thought Jhanak knew that tooโ€ฆI felt Jhanak took responsibility for that decision. Even if she desired more, whose fault is it today that they arenโ€™t together, hers, his or both? I thought she saw it as both but today it gave me an impression that Jhanak felt it was Aniโ€™s fault alone, they werenโ€™t together when the truth was even if Ani would have broken up with Arshi, Jhanak would have never been with Ani.

I was conflicted today on whether I misread that Jhanak.The writers canโ€™t give such dialogues to her and then try to whitewash it with that stupid monologue. Here, the issue isnโ€™t that the monologue wanted to make the case for moving away. There were other ways to move away. The writers chose this brutal mode for a purpose. If it was to show Ani the mirror,โ€ฆ was that mirror shown by Jhanak completely honest? Did Jhanak think that Do naav ki savari ( that phrase came in today from an unlikely source Lal) Ani ki fitrat hain? Ya majboori?

I wish writers donโ€™t write character traits to be used as plot devices at will.
Ani canโ€™t come home to think that Jhanak has rejected him without paying attention to what she told him. She accused him of having poor character.. Ani, can you choose a Naav and stick to it to prove Jhanak wrong? If you canโ€™t choose a naav, can we get a glimpse of why you canโ€™tโ€ฆ

things have come to a headโ€ฆ it high they resolve it one way or the other.. ab isse pyaar kehne main darr lagta hain

Yes...writer should not have given her that monologue after such harsh words...they should have justified her words with her feelings sincerely hurt and betrayed by his actions and not able to trust him back...

I expected a genuine heart to heart convo followed by J's rejection due to him being married and he understanding her pov for rejection...but alas.. such clean story telling is not what Leena follows..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 54 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes...writer should not have given her that monologue after such harsh words...they should have justified her words with her feelings sincerely hurt and betrayed by his actions and not able to trust him back...

I expected a genuine heart to heart convo followed by J's rejection due to him being married and he understanding her pov for rejection...but alas.. such clean story telling is not what Leena follows..

So the final verdict is she rejected him because she wanted him to go back to Arshi didi.

If Arshi didi was not in the picture; she would have accepted him? So confusing.

The way Ani said - you will come to me - I hope she does not go running to him. Shame on Ani for continuing to deceive Arshi. It shows J did the right thing.

Adi J relationship is so clearly defined, exact opposite of Runak. Nothing hidden - bioth playing with fully open cards. The friend v. love contrast is intentional here.

Forgot to add - J said God wont forgive Ani and he is writing and giving something to Shristi...I hope we dont get some unbeleivable story next.

Edited by PPak - 53 minutes ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 11 minutes ago

Originally posted by: hade

I feel jhanak is the most confused character. When will Ani learn?!!! I feel he won't react badly this time but will be heart broken. How difficult is it for him to understand that she loves him and is pushing may be coz she is hurt or arshi. She said ILU and he believes that they consummated. Ugh!

This Aditya is getting on my nerves. And I don't know why they are showing jhanak so cool with him asking her on holiday etc when those are the things she usually never likes and maintains boundaries. He is overly pushy and nosy. Also, why hasn't she contacted rudra as he was the one who helped her most! In true sense without expectations. Kuch bhi for drama.

My personal opinion is i feel they should have shown some progress in dance career rather than movie career. I am not liking so many things.

We are investing our time and emotions in the wrong show ..here only drama matters..no logical progression happens in any of the characters..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 9 minutes ago

Originally posted by: PPak

So the final verdict is she rejected him because she wanted him to go back to Arshi didi.

If Arshi didi was not in the picture; she would have accepted him? So confusing.

The way Ani said - you will come to me - I hope she does not go running to him. Shame on Ani for continuing to deceive Arshi. It shows J did the right thing.

Adi J relationship is so clearly defined, exact opposite of Runak. Nothing hidden - bioth playing with fully open cards. The friend v. love contrast is intentional here.

Forgot to add - J said God wont forgive Ani and he is writing and giving something to Shristi...I hope we dont get some unbeleivable story next.

Every single time we fell prey to the anticipation of good story telling as we see Runak...but every single time makers disappoint us...ghum firke ek hi jagah pe ajate hai Runak...one time it is J insulting Ani and the other time it's Ani insulting J...bas yehi gol gol ghum rahe hai...irritating..