Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

I feel jhanak is the most confused character. When will Ani learn?!!! I feel he won't react badly this time but will be heart broken. How difficult is it for him to understand that she loves him and is pushing may be coz she is hurt or arshi. She said ILU and he believes that they consummated. Ugh!

This Aditya is getting on my nerves. And I don't know why they are showing jhanak so cool with him asking her on holiday etc when those are the things she usually never likes and maintains boundaries. He is overly pushy and nosy. Also, why hasn't she contacted rudra as he was the one who helped her most! In true sense without expectations. Kuch bhi for drama.

My personal opinion is i feel they should have shown some progress in dance career rather than movie career. I am not liking so many things.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Filler episode - Jhanak felt guilty that she misbehaved with Sirji. But she did not have any option as they can never unite due to Arshi didi. She felt insulted when he asked her to take for chutthhi. Some of the insult what she did was real. AK told her that he prayed for you thatโ€™s why you are alive today. Somewhere she feels they are connected due to the life and death situation but in normal life they can not live together. ANI left saying to AK that you won and I wonโ€™t come in between of you guys. Oh god this boy will never change. Rather than realising his mistakes he is thinking in other direction. Same drama on repeat and rinse. Now this AK thing is planted in his head. When they will go for movie shoot again same MU. Ani paying bills scene. Jhanak is feeling bad that she misbehaved and what all sirji did for her. Same precap. But that wonโ€™t change the fact that runak can not ever unite bcoz of Arshi didi. ANI never spoke that he wants to leave Arshi and then come back to her. So jhanak is right in her stance bcoz unless he completely leaves Arshi jhanak will never accept him . But yeh sirji ko kabhi nahi samjhega . He is repeating same mistake and probing jhanak right by again hiding what transpired between runak.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

To me when he said that I am going to say something, that I have never said before, I froze. Abb J par mata chadh jayegi.

Honestly to me it felt like PTSD reaction. The ILY from Kashmir brought a whole lot of hurt and heartache, seeing someone you love, spent the night with, made so many promises, marrying someone else and non-stop unbashedly doing pda. And it ended with humiliation of false pregnancy and suicidal thoughts and near death scenario. Besides all this knowing there is no one you can share the probability of death except the one who put you through emotional turmoil. kya nasib hai.

Special moments Ani spent with J (eg Valentine), when confronted by Arshi/fam either lied or made light of it as tho they were not special. So what can one assume, that he forgot that night? is it fever? or lies to maintain image? it would be tough call from J's perspective.

Seriously what is bigger humiliation than that a man who you love, completely forgot your special night with him. Was it so ordinary for him? it is so unimaginable beizzati to a woman/man's self.

She stopped Ani several times in confessing/progressing their relationship, what good is it when he time and again goes back to Arshi. Isnt it better to send him back to her on your own?

But that cruelly? hmm? jo kabhi na bola tha kahna hai had a special trigger.

Maybe on night of Suhaag raat with Arshi - he remembers the night with J? At this point not sure if it will change anything.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa now hope is from Durga functions.. either J will go back or Ani will fight back..

Something or other thing should happen.. how long they can keep leads seperate for

btw, is it me or there couldve been a better song? i felt bedardeya song is so overhyped over leads in general..aur koi song select krlete lolsmiley36smiley36
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hade

I feel jhanak is the most confused character. When will Ani learn?!!! I feel he won't react badly this time but will be heart broken. How difficult is it for him to understand that she loves him and is pushing may be coz she is hurt or arshi. She said ILU and he believes that they consummated. Ugh!

This Aditya is getting on my nerves. And I don't know why they are showing jhanak so cool with him asking her on holiday etc when those are the things she usually never likes and maintains boundaries. He is overly pushy and nosy. Also, why hasn't she contacted rudra as he was the one who helped her most! In true sense without expectations. Kuch bhi for drama.

My personal opinion is i feel they should have shown some progress in dance career rather than movie career. I am not liking so many things.

aditya is kinda overbearing nowadays...kinda overbearing esp during hospital scenes..and plus, i agree on a focus on the dance career more...i miss here guruji-cum-brother...he was a nice mentor...unless the movie is a dance movie, then thats a different ballgame...but whatever jhanak chooses to explore i guess..
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Exactly!

Ani always say Jhanak is naive and immature to kasey usky haal per chor diya h?

Kyu apny pyaar k lye fight nhi kar raha h?

Kyu bh ko apna relationship reveal nhi kar raha hai? Jhanak nahi to Arshi hi sahi?

Kya Jhanak ne aj phirse sahi kaha k abhi wo beemar hai to ye sab warna phirse Arshi didi or family ke pass chaly jayngy. .

I'm really hating this fact as I always thought k Ani ko bs ek hint miljye to kafi hai to break his ties with Arshi or wo Jhanak ki bhi nahi suneyga but yaha to sab ulta hogya hn ๐Ÿ’”

Never watched a third-rate show like this where the male lead has been severely butchered to serve the PL ๐Ÿ˜ก

I really hope jaldi se show end ho or ye torture khatam ho.๐Ÿ˜

even if J had said ILU Sirji after 2-3 days chutti Ani would have gone back to BH to fulfill his duty with Arshi. He may also have the gall to persuade j to come with him and stay in Calcutta in another house.

The cycle of Jhanak doing everything to pls Ani has to stop. So disappointed in Ani.

The ILU had not impact because Ani's love is all words. Till he gets out of his marriage with Arshi; he has no right to say ILU to Jhanak. That is so wrong to Arshi. He is destroying Arshi's life, whenever she wants to move on - he holds her back.

Can some one pls tell me - why Ani wants Arshi as his wife at any cost - is even ok with lying to her to keep her with him?

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

all I have to say is very sad state of story and I completely blame it on writers who are not confident in their own storyline. Even if people shout, but if they stick to what their own story is , it will look to have served well, as they have powerful actors. Such wonderful chemistry and great actors, writers are not knowing how to utilize them

Makers know and are using it....by dangling the carrot and keeping you watch nonsense. They will dangle it as long as TRP holds steady. then last 2 days we may get Runak.

Problem is to do this they have to make Ani brainless. The fact that he has not introspected or even tried to understand the woman he loves is off-putting. He is not looking back on all that happened. He is not trying to understand J - when she tells him he is full of lies. He made ILU and commitment seem cheap.

Arshi only will have to walk away. Neither Ani or J will take the step. And Brij truth has to come out and J will only go to BH as bahu when she knows who her father is.

Given Ani's response to Arshi on being back to BH, J is absolutely right in what she did.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

aditya is kinda overbearing nowadays...kinda overbearing esp during hospital scenes..and plus, i agree on a focus on the dance career more...i miss here guruji-cum-brother...he was a nice mentor...unless the movie is a dance movie, then thats a different ballgame...but whatever jhanak chooses to explore i guess..

If RP would have been there ANI will not have any MU related to AK and he would have clear picture why jhanak is not accepting him. That way he would have done something related to Arshi. All this drama is to keep Arshi relevant . Nothing else.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay girls. Thank you for all your updates. Going to take a little bit break from the show and from forum as story is going in circles and heading nowhere. I am kind of frustrated and loosing my patience. How much ever Krushal acting is good, story is letting down more. I will come back when my frustration decreases.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Okay girls. Thank you for all your updates. Going to take a little bit break from the show and from forum as story is going in circles and heading nowhere. I am kind of frustrated and loosing my patience. How much ever Krushal acting is good, story is letting down more. I will come back when my frustration decreases.

Agree with this . Story is going in circles. ANI never introspects the situation . Itโ€™s just too low to think of that jhanak consummated with him and now he thinks jhanak loves AK so she rejected him rather than thinking that he spend some time with J and again goes back to Arshi. Jhanak also never communicates clearly . Despite the rejection why he is keeping Arshi . I agree jhanak used very harsh words related to baby thing. But rest was actually fact. Every time whenever jhanak rejects or some MU they have he goes back to pleasing Arshi. He does that very often so jhanak had to push him away. So makers are trying to prove that ANI is hurt due to AK so he also can keep Arshi with him. Seriously till when this loop will continue.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Should i be happy for Ani confession or runak breakupsmiley24smiley19