🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Yup evil janak ne kaha hai na ab arshi didi ke sath rhiye me mrr jaungi bt contact nhi krungi...fir ab kisiko anishi or arshi kya krte kya nhi frk nhi pdna chahiye all action & reaction ki kahani hai yeh bs iske flows me chlte rhosmiley36

Haan aur evil Jhanak ko I hate you bhi kaha tha sirf do din phely ๐Ÿ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

She recognised that he loves her...she uttered the harsh words so that he fulfills his commitment towards Arshi...

I would have liked it more if makers showed that she spitted such poison as she is hurt and doesn't trust him anymore..

But makers ko to kahi na kahi ye dikhana hi hai FL thinks about others and sacrifices own happiness๐Ÿ™„

Makers ne Jhanak ko kuch aur dialogues show krny thy to justify her sudden harsh behavior.

Understandable, she's deeply hurt but Arshi didi k pass send krna after understanding his love isn't acceptable at all. Jhanak ko aqal kab aygy? Kab apni khushi ke barey me sochygy?

Damm, she shared a night with him and now sending him after he realized his mistake ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kya aisi strong waja hai itna bara balidaan deny ki?

Again loophole chor diya hn makers ne hamrey liye to fight on SM?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Makers ne Jhanak ko kuch aur dialogues show krny thy to justify her sudden harsh behavior.

Understandable, she's deeply hurt but Arshi didi k pass send krna after understanding his love isn't acceptable at all. Jhanak ko aqal kab aygy? Kab apni khushi ke barey me sochygy?

Damm, she shared a night with him and now sending him after he realized his mistake ๐Ÿ˜ก

Kya aisi strong waja hai itna bara balidaan deny ki?

Again loophole chor diya hn makers ne hamrey liye to fight on SM?

She shared the night and she is at least having a memory of it to cherish it but he does not even have a memory of it. Today first time after hearing I love you from her, he gathered courage and kissed her hand and boom she broke his heart in to millions of pieces. What a heartless woman she is !

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She shared the night and she is at least having a memory of it to cherish it but he does not even have a memory of it. Today first time after hearing I love you from her, he gathered courage and kissed her hand and boom she broke his heart in to millions of pieces. What a heartless woman she is !

She's not heartless at all, though she opted for harsh words. But there's a solid reason to push him towards Arshi, as bh won't accept their relationship and doesn't have the courage to accept her publicly.

She accepted his confession during their Kashmir night and believed in his words, but still, Ani didn't utter anything about the reason for bringing him to BH.

From there, she started to feel betrayed, followed by his excessive PDA and trusting Arshi more during the jail track.

When she got to know about her preg., she was completely sure thay Ani would trust her but instead he didn't talk to her privately, tell her to leave the house, told extremely painful and cruel words like kisi aur ki ayashi ka bill, I hate you Jhanak, Aditya ka paap etc. Most important, he went towards Arshi that time to stop her by saying Jhanak was lying.

I knew that ye sab long-term me Ani ko hurt karega and see wohi hora hn. Even Arshi ne bhi uski value zero kardi by saying him as a cheater infront of his family, asking for a compensation and filing multiple cases.

Kya ek baar aram se privately Jhanak se baat nhi karskta tha he didnโ€™t remember anything. But he now accepted that he humiliated her bs or kya chye?

Jhanak completely believe his love towards her but jab jab Arshi k pass gaya, Jhanak ko chor ker aj wo sab kuch pata chal raha hn k even she said ab phir wapis Arshi k pass chaly jayngy.

Edited by xnbstar - 3 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Just watched the episode.
i am under no illusion that the love story of Jhanak & Ani is a tough one. Love in itself is not easy and add to that the complexity of one that has had a very arduous path. So one expects the lovers to undergo painful situations before the love can triumph.

If Ani and Jhanak had been a real life pair, I am fairly certain that it would have combusted one way or the other.. and misgivings would have been aired, they would have fought and accusations would have flown freely and if they found it worth it to be with each other their love may have survived.

Now coming to the episode, I wonder if the writers chose catharsis as the theme of the episode. What Jhanak said to and of Ani today, when wanting to put an end to the relationshipโ€ฆ do writers think relationships have the power to withstand such vitriol, hate and tongue lashing? If they want the protagonist to show the mirror to the other, I wish they had the courage to also not sugarcoat it with that monologue. Today, if the monologue hadnโ€™t been there, I would have merely considered it the outpouring of grief of a person who had loved and lost. There was a powerful scene today when Ani says ILY, when Jhanak moves away almost in disgustโ€ฆthe pain of the older ILY would have surely jolted her.. I wish there was a flashback of that scene and it would have made sense. Jhanak went full throttle and for the jugular not sparing Ani. If the monologue wasnโ€™t there I would have found it powerful coz at least it would have told me of the pain in her heart was getting the catharsis it perhaps deserved. But after all that, there was the monologue that was supposed to be a balm but it provided no relief. Why? Coz as a viewer, I couldnโ€™t relate to that monologue at all. I wish they had worded the monologue differently. To say I know you have given your heart to me and so now I will rip inp it into pieces seemed brutal

For me, all through I understood why Jhanak never found it possible to encourage Ani in any wayโ€ฆ it was her issue in how she saw the situation but I also thought Jhanak knew that tooโ€ฆI felt Jhanak took responsibility for that decision. Even if she desired more, whose fault is it today that they arenโ€™t together, hers, his or both? I thought she saw it as both but today it gave me an impression that Jhanak felt it was Aniโ€™s fault alone, they werenโ€™t together when the truth was even if Ani would have broken up with Arshi, Jhanak would have never been with Ani.

I was conflicted today on whether I misread that Jhanak.The writers canโ€™t give such dialogues to her and then try to whitewash it with that stupid monologue. Here, the issue isnโ€™t that the monologue wanted to make the case for moving away. There were other ways to move away. The writers chose this brutal mode for a purpose. If it was to show Ani the mirror,โ€ฆ was that mirror shown by Jhanak completely honest? Did Jhanak think that Do naav ki savari ( that phrase came in today from an unlikely source Lal) Ani ki fitrat hain? Ya majboori?

I wish writers donโ€™t write character traits to be used as plot devices at will.
Ani canโ€™t come home to think that Jhanak has rejected him without paying attention to what she told him. She accused him of having poor character.. Ani, can you choose a Naav and stick to it to prove Jhanak wrong? If you canโ€™t choose a naav, can we get a glimpse of why you canโ€™tโ€ฆ

things have come to a headโ€ฆ it high they resolve it one way or the other.. ab isse pyaar kehne main darr lagta hain

Edited by sanfan - 2 hours ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

i am under no illusion that the love story of Jhanak & Ani is a tough one. Love in itself is not easy and add to that the complexity of one that has had a very arduous path. So one expects the lovers to undergo painful situations before the love can triumph.

If Ani and Jhanak had been a real life pair, I am fairly certain that it would have combusted one way or the other.. and misgivings would have been aired, they would have fought and accusations would have flown freely and if they found it worth it to be with each other their love may have survived.

Now coming to the episode, I wonder if the writers chose catharsis as the theme of the episode. What Jhanak said to and of Ani today, when wanting to put an end to the relationshipโ€ฆ do writers think relationships have the power to withstand such vitriol, hate and tongue lashing? If they want the protagonist to show the mirror to the other, I wish they had the courage to also not sugarcoat it with that monologue. Today, if the monologue hadnโ€™t been there, I would have merely considered it the outpouring of grief of a person who had loved and lost. There was a powerful scene today when Ani says ILY, when Jhanak moves away almost in disgustโ€ฆthe pain of the older ILY would have surely jolted her.. I wish there was a flashback of that scene and it would have made sense. Jhanak went full throttle and for the jugular not sparing Ani. If the monologue wasnโ€™t there I would have found it powerful coz at least it would have told me of the pain in her heart was getting the catharsis it perhaps deserved. But after all that, there was the monologue that was supposed to be a balm but it provided no relief. Why? Coz as a viewer, I couldnโ€™t relate to that monologue at all. I wish they had worded the monologue differently. To say I know you have given your heart to me and so now I will rip inp it into pieces seemed brutal

For me, all through I understood why Jhanak never found it possible to encourage Ani in any wayโ€ฆ it was her issue in how she saw the situation but I also thought Jhanak knew that tooโ€ฆI felt Jhanak took responsibility for that decision. Even if she desired more, whose fault is it today that they arenโ€™t together, hers, his or both? I thought she saw it as both but today it gave me an impression that Jhanak felt it was Aniโ€™s fault alone, they werenโ€™t together when the truth was even if Ani would have broken up with Arshi, Jhanak would have never been with Ani.

I was conflicted today on whether I misread that Jhanak.The writers canโ€™t give such dialogues to her and then try to whitewash it with that stupid monologue. Here, the issue isnโ€™t that the monologue wanted to make the case for moving away. There were other ways to move away. The writers chose this brutal mode for a purpose. If it was to show Ani the mirror,โ€ฆ was that mirror shown by Jhanak completely honest? Did Jhanak think that Do naav ki savari ( that phrase came in today from an unlikely source Lal) Ani ki fitrat hain? Ya majboori?

I wish writers donโ€™t write character traits to be used as plot devices at will.
Ani canโ€™t come home to think that Jhanak has rejected him without paying attention to what she told him. She accused him of having poor character.. Ani, can you choose a Naav and stick to it to prove Jhanak wrong? If you canโ€™t choose a naav, can we get a glimpse of why you canโ€™tโ€ฆ

things have come to a headโ€ฆ it high they resolve it one way or the other.. ab isse pyaar kehne main darr lagta hain

Aniโ€™s choice should be ousting Arshi from his life and wait for Janak. Getting back to Arshi is going to invite more trouble for him

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Hello!

Decided to come back to the forum after ages when I saw that Runak had confessed. I'd distanced myself from the show after their marriage annulment,and then toxicity and unnecessary Anishi PDA that followed. Watched a few clips here and there - Jhanak pregnancy, Ani not believing her...and now 2 weeks later here they are , after nearly 300 episodes and countless misunderstandings later, confessing their love. Honestly.. it just fell flat for me. And it pains me to say this because I absolutely loved Runak, and especially Ani, so so much! Despite all his flaws he was the one ML who stood for what he felt was right. But over the last few months the way his character and Runak have been butchered is hard to let go. I just wish this confession had taken place that night of his birthday. Uff! The chemistry between them that night was intense!

I'm glad Jhanak rejected Ani today. Ani's love for Jhanak has always been borderline obsession . Even Bodoma said that J is Anis weakness..everyone knows it. He's always felt that he and only he has a right over her life. And even today he was adamant about signing the operation papers and paying the hospital bills because of the right he believes he has over her life. Unfortunately for me this does not translate to love. Ani is definitely capable of a 'shiddhat wala pyaar', but right now there's there is a lack of trust, respect, and to an extent, courage in their relationship. Ani absolutely needs to head on a journey of redemption before going back to Jhanak...really wish we could have the old, strong Ani back.

Jhanak is no better. She keeps switching between self respect and Sirji like a pendulum. Unfortunately for her though, the two have rarely been together. I always knew that she would never accept Ani while he was still with Arshi, no matter how much he profuses his love. She would never let her mother image get tarnished again...(although this whole pregnancy debacle went against that!...I blame TRP for that).

The leads have a lot of self reflection to do before coming together. But when that day comes... they will set the screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry!

yeah, it was his obsession with jhanak. even jhanak tends to fluctuate between her respect and anirudh. they need figure out whats actually transpiring amongst them.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

I have not watch the last episode yet.

But I think I get Leena's direction now. Everything is sequential to drag it out. The current track is for Ani to understand J's POV. He has 2 options to choose from. Continue the mistake he made and move on with Arshi since Jhanak has said she will never come to him, and Arshi wants him and is available. In this scenario, he is still a liar as J calls him.

Or tell Arshi and everyone the whole truth; understanding, acknowledging, addressing what J has called out; that he loves J; for him she is his wife; without the expectation of getting J back.

So pretty much its return to the same dilemna he had during his wedding to Arshi. Stay true to himself and call off the relationship with Arshi; regardless of whether he gets J; or commit to the one available.

During wedding he made the wrong choice; hope this time around Ani picks the right path and its confession time to Arshi & BH. If he does not do this; Ani will be so disappointing and not fit to be ML.

Once again it will be God's intervention to bring them together; even after each say they will not do something even if they die. Ani and J's dialogues have been contradicted so much that these days I just ignore the hateful words they throw at eo. Itsonly an indication of the intensity of their feelings.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

She's not heartless at all, though she opted for harsh words. But there's a solid reason to push him towards Arshi, as bh won't accept their relationship and doesn't have the courage to accept her publicly.

She accepted his confession during their Kashmir night and believed in his words, but still, Ani didn't utter anything about the reason for bringing him to BH.

From there, she started to feel betrayed, followed by his excessive PDA and trusting Arshi more during the jail track.

When she got to know about her preg., she was completely sure thay Ani would trust her but instead he didn't talk to her privately, tell her to leave the house, told extremely painful and cruel words like kisi aur ki ayashi ka bill, I hate you Jhanak, Aditya ka paap etc. Most important, he went towards Arshi that time to stop her by saying Jhanak was lying.

I knew that ye sab long-term me Ani ko hurt karega and see wohi hora hn. Even Arshi ne bhi uski value zero kardi by saying him as a cheater infront of his family, asking for a compensation and filing multiple cases.

Kya ek baar aram se privately Jhanak se baat nhi karskta tha he didnโ€™t remember anything. But he now accepted that he humiliated her bs or kya chye?

Jhanak completely believe his love towards her but jab jab Arshi k pass gaya, Jhanak ko chor ker aj wo sab kuch pata chal raha hn k even she said ab phir wapis Arshi k pass chaly jayngy.

100% well put together

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I have not watch the last episode yet.

But I think I get Leena's direction now. Everything is sequential to drag it out. The current track is for Ani to understand J's POV. He has 2 options to choose from. Continue the mistake he made and move on with Arshi since Jhanak has said she will never come to him, and Arshi wants him and is available. In this scenario, he is still a liar as J calls him.

Or tell Arshi and everyone the whole truth; understanding, acknowledging, addressing what J has called out; that he loves J; for him she is his wife; without the expectation of getting J back.

So pretty much its return to the same dilemna he had during his wedding to Arshi. Stay true to himself and call off the relationship with Arshi; regardless of whether he gets J; or commit to the one available.

During wedding he made the wrong choice; hope this time around Ani picks the right path and its confession time to Arshi & BH. If he does not do this; Ani will be so disappointing and not fit to be ML.

Once again it will be God's intervention to bring them together; even after each say they will not do something even if they die. Ani and J's dialogues have been contradicted so much that these days I just ignore the hateful words they throw at eo. Itsonly an indication of the intensity of their feelings.

Well said. Five words.