Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

...and it was Anirudh only who first recognised her behrahami after bhaang overdose in holi๐Ÿ˜‚

[/QUOTE wrong post

R a he understood...that J is thinking about everyone except him..that's why he gave a sad smile while standing up from the tool...this was the right time when Ani could exercise his pati hone ka haq and bring J along with him to BH and talk with the family of their marriage..he missed the chance again..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was a tad emotional - smiley19

It appeared that Ani was being hammered in all directions - by Jhanak, by Arshi, by Aditya, by his parents and family....literally everyone was after him smiley13

But somewhere you have to pay the price for being consistently inconsistent smiley14

...for allowing a young innocent girl to be treated like a maid smiley15

....for marrying her yet not acknowledging the relationship publicly smiley7

....for silently witnessing her humiliation by his family members smiley18

....for annulling the marriage and yet calling her his wife in the hospital smiley11

....for getting married a second time to Arshi smiley23

....for requesting Jhanak to lose the dance competition so Arshi could win.... smiley24

These are a ladder full of inconsistencies pointing to indifference and arrogance... smiley6

At least the second marriage to Arshi needs to be respected else this can go in circles.... smiley12

Will do good for Ani to be calm and absorb all the brickbats .... smiley20

it will only make him a mature and better human....smiley32

Edited by tinag2001 - 2 hours ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a he understood...that J is thinking about everyone except him..that's why he gave a sad smile while standing up from the tool...this was the right time when Ani could exercise his pati hone ka haq and bring J along with him to BH and talk with the family of their marriage..he missed the chance again..

Exactly!

Ani always say Jhanak is naive and immature to kasey usky haal per chor diya h?

Kyu apny pyaar k lye fight nhi kar raha h?

Kyu bh ko apna relationship reveal nhi kar raha hai? Jhanak nahi to Arshi hi sahi?

Kya Jhanak ne aj phirse sahi kaha k abhi wo beemar hai to ye sab warna phirse Arshi didi or family ke pass chaly jayngy. .

I'm really hating this fact as I always thought k Ani ko bs ek hint miljye to kafi hai to break his ties with Arshi or wo Jhanak ki bhi nahi suneyga but yaha to sab ulta hogya hn ๐Ÿ’”

Never watched a third-rate show like this where the male lead has been severely butchered to serve the PL ๐Ÿ˜ก

I really hope jaldi se show end ho or ye torture khatam ho.๐Ÿ˜

Edited by xnbstar - an hour ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinag2001

It appeared that Ani was being hammered in all directions - by Jhanak, by Arshi, by Aditya, by his parents and family....literally everyone was after him smiley13

But somewhere you have to pay the price for being consistently inconsistent smiley14

....for annulling the marriage and yet calling her his wife in the hospital smiley11

....for requesting Jhanak to lose the dance competition so Arshi could win.... smiley24

These are a ladder full of inconsistencies pointing to indifference and arrogance... smiley6

At least the second marriage to Arshi needs to be respected else this can go in circles.... smiley12

Some of your points are well said!

Jhanak's hurt is his acceptance of Arshi and never publicly claiming Jhanak as his wife.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

R a he understood...that J is thinking about everyone except him..that's why he gave a sad smile while standing up from the tool...this was the time Ani could forcefully bring J with him and talk with the family of their marriage..he missed it again..

Not sure why he listens to her and does not force her to accept their love and marriage.

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello!

Decided to come back to the forum after ages when I saw that Runak had confessed. I'd distanced myself from the show after their marriage annulment,and then toxicity and unnecessary Anishi PDA that followed. Watched a few clips here and there - Jhanak pregnancy, Ani not believing her...and now 2 weeks later here they are , after nearly 300 episodes and countless misunderstandings later, confessing their love. Honestly.. it just fell flat for me. And it pains me to say this because I absolutely loved Runak, and especially Ani, so so much! Despite all his flaws he was the one ML who stood for what he felt was right. But over the last few months the way his character and Runak have been butchered is hard to let go. I just wish this confession had taken place that night of his birthday. Uff! The chemistry between them that night was intense!

I'm glad Jhanak rejected Ani today. Ani's love for Jhanak has always been borderline obsession . Even Bodoma said that J is Anis weakness..everyone knows it. He's always felt that he and only he has a right over her life. And even today he was adamant about signing the operation papers and paying the hospital bills because of the right he believes he has over her life. Unfortunately for me this does not translate to love. Ani is definitely capable of a 'shiddhat wala pyaar', but right now there's there is a lack of trust, respect, and to an extent, courage in their relationship. Ani absolutely needs to head on a journey of redemption before going back to Jhanak...really wish we could have the old, strong Ani back.

Jhanak is no better. She keeps switching between self respect and Sirji like a pendulum. Unfortunately for her though, the two have rarely been together. I always knew that she would never accept Ani while he was still with Arshi, no matter how much he profuses his love. She would never let her mother image get tarnished again...(although this whole pregnancy debacle went against that!...I blame TRP for that).

The leads have a lot of self reflection to do before coming together. But when that day comes... they will set the screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry!

Edited by Bubblez04 - an hour ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Exactly!

Ani always say Jhanak is naive and immature to kasey usky haal per chor diya h?

Kyu apny pyaar k lye fight nhi kar raha h?

Kyu bh ko apna relationship reveal nhi kar raha hai? Jhanak nahi to Arshi hi sahi?

Kya Jhanak ne aj phirse sahi kaha k abhi wo beemar hai to ye sab warna phirse Arshi didi or family ke pass chaly jayngy. .

I'm really hating this fact as I always thought k Ani ko bs ek hi miljye to kafi hai but yaha to sab ulta hogya hn

Never watched a third-rate show like this where the male lead has been severely butchered to serve the PL ๐Ÿ˜ก

I really hope jaldi se show end ho or ye torture khatam ho.

I also thought the same today.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinag2001

There's no second marriage..it's a live in without any intimacy, emotional or physical..only way Ani can show respect towards Arshi is to tell her the truth, take all the blame and ask her to leave him..

I guess the precap is all about Ani trying to absorb the brickbats by his family and Arshi..in the hospital also he had the monologue mujhe Ghar Jake Kiya kuch face karna padega...

By not telling the truth to Arshi, he is leading himself further into trouble...it will be increasingly difficult for him to break up with Arshi as the time will progress..even if he decides to stick with Arshi giving a second chance to their relationship, Anishit cannot stay as happy couple due to their incompatibility..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Hello!

Decided to come back to the forum after ages when I saw that Runak had confessed. I'd distanced myself from the show after their marriage annulment,and then toxicity and unnecessary Anishi PDA that followed. Watched a few clips here and there - Jhanak pregnancy, Ani not believing her...and now 2 weeks later here they are , after nearly 300 episodes and countless misunderstandings later, confessing their love. Honestly.. it just fell flat for me. And it pains me to say this because I absolutely loved Runak, and especially Ani, so so much! Despite all his flaws he was the one ML who stood for what he felt was right. But over the last few months the way his character and Runak have been butchered is hard to let go. I just wish this confession had taken place that night of his birthday. Uff! The chemistry between them that night was intense!

I'm glad Jhanak rejected Ani today. Ani's love for Jhanak has always been borderline obsession . Even Bodoma said that J is Anis weakness..everyone knows it. He's always felt that he and only he has a right over her life. And even today he was adamant about signing the operation papers and paying the hospital bills because of the right he believes he has over her life. Unfortunately for me this does not translate to love. Ani is definitely capable of a 'shiddhat wala pyaar', but right now there's there is a lack of trust, respect, and to an extent, courage in their relationship. Ani absolutely needs to head on a journey of redemption before going back to Jhanak...really wish we could have the old, strong Ani back.

Jhanak is no better. She keeps switching between self respect and Sirji like a pendulum. Unfortunately for her though, the two have rarely been together. I always knew that she would never accept Ani while he was still with Arshi, no matter how much he profuses his love. She would never let her mother image get tarnished again...(although this whole pregnancy debacle went against that!...I blame TRP for that).

The leads have a lot of self reflection to do before coming together. But when that day comes... they will set the screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry!

The day will come when the show will approach 3000 episodes ๐Ÿ˜‚

xnbstar thumbnail

Then he is right by going back to Arshi again๐Ÿ˜‚ his one true love...Arshi...Arshi is behtar...J is the worst human being...he only said this during balcony convo with J..ab to he can stick to Arshi...tan, man, dhan se!!๐Ÿ˜œ

Abroad Jake pakka J ko vula dega..good decision of moving abroad with Ghar ki Bahu๐Ÿ˜

Hahaha!!

Exactly!

Arshi ka sath khushi se rahey ab or kya chye?

Hamesha Arshi ko hi choose krna tha to anjam dekhy kya hota hn real rejection ๐Ÿ˜…