Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Makers have again successfully divided the fandom into Ani vs J! Kisne kisko kitna chot pohuchaya hai!!SM will be flooded with different views and PH will earn in lakhs from it!๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yep Janak is really beraham.

...and it was Anirudh only who first recognised her behrahami after bhaang overdose in holi๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes Anju no character growth...no one...

They haven't learnt anything from their mistakes.

Ani won't break up with Arshi without J consent.

When Arshi is in picture j never accepts Ani.

After knowing that Ani and Jhanak had physical relationship still didi wanted continue their relationship.

Every time she says I want to give one last chance from the moment Ani brought jhanak to Kolkata.

I just tired of this toxic show.

Now Adi behaving like his two minutes noodles one side love is so great

Ani should free himself from Arshi...

Kya itna nahi samaj sakta wo?

Arshi is also planning to file some cases against him...

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Jhanak was so cruel today.

Anirudh also had been harsh, but not this cruel.

She just broke him into pieces....

Just like a revenge.

Her words were so so so bad....

Its like no love existed between them .

She could have told how hurt she was and then rejected.. But this was ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Why are our leads showing their partners down. And after saying those hurtful words, if they say in monologue that I love you... doesn't make sense. How do they love when they are hurting each other so much. They can be in this together, how beautiful the story will be.

I am yet to watch but personally, I would have loved if she would have been elegant and not accepted his approach in descent manner.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Why are our leads showing their partners down. And after saying those hurtful words, if they say in monologue that I love you... doesn't make sense. How do they love when they are hurting each other so much. They can be in this together, how beautiful the story will be.

I am yet to watch but personally, I would have loved if she would have been elegant and not accepted his approach in descent manner.

Exactly. I am okay for her to reject him but tell him the truth.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yes...the major issue is they never communicate with each other in a civil manner..I was hoping J will ask him to leave stating how he didn't believe her in the past and she cannot believe in his words anymore...Since he has chosen Arshi, he has to stay with her..She doesn't believe his love for her...baas...ye hota to sahi tha...but makers gave J the monologue that she knows Ani loves her..but she doesn't want to ruin his family..bla bla...kyu bhai...apne self respect aur dignity k liya she can reject him...not because of some mahanta or whatever... atleast this would have shown some growth in her character arc..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani should free himself from Arshi...

Kya itna nahi samaj sakta wo?

Arshi is also planning to file some cases against him...

What cases...maximum she can file cheating case.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: 57 minutes ago

Shadi hi nahi hui to cheating case tikegi kaise!!!๐Ÿ˜‚waise madam iss case me fasa sakti hai k bina shadi uske sath rishta banake reh Raha hai Ani๐Ÿค• he's going deeper into troubles..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 51 minutes ago

Honestly speaking, deceiving case to real hai na?

But Arshi ek number ki dogli insaan hai, jab sab pata hai to kyu rehrahi hn?

She's the official 3rd-angle btw RuNak to ab to sab ani chye na?

Edited by xnbstar - 50 minutes ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 23 minutes ago

...and it was Anirudh only who first recognised her behrahami after bhaang overdose in holi๐Ÿ˜‚

[/QUOTE wrong post

Edited by tellyme - 21 minutes ago