Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Worth a watch , the Ani - J convo ! J was ruthless re-defined ! I don't know about Ani, but I am neither forgetting nor forgiving her any time soon ! There is constructive criticism and then there is J with her destructive feedback that kills your soul !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Havenโ€™t watched the episode..

While I wasnโ€™t expecting Jhanak to accept Aniโ€™s loveโ€ฆand I am purely going by Jhanakโ€™s perspective shown so farโ€ฆ thete is nothing in the situation for her to put her hand in the ring to encourage Ani when his relationship status reads COMPLUCATED . ๐Ÿ˜‚

I simply assumed that she will be indifferent to him, tell him thanks for coming, now you may go back to Kolkata and resume your life. I wonโ€™t debate on what the character should do if sensible, loving etc all that is a sensibility perspective. I am purely saying it the way I see where the story iisโ€ฆ

My question is why the abrupt change in behaviour? Mahanta? Even in the way I described mahanta was served.. so why make her spew what she doesnโ€™t actually mean or feel? Mahanta ultra pro max? smiley44

Uff these stupid tropesโ€ฆ.

That clip I saw โ€œMar jaoongi par contact nahi. karungiโ€ has all the vibes of Contact loading soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani doing anything except going sick is workable plot device becos anything else will not help mahanta template

Actually more than mahanta itโ€™s a template that puts all the onus of sacrifice very conveniently on the woman so anything she gets will be with so much pain etc so that audience are rooting for her deliverance smiley44

Edited by rysohini - 3 hours ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

@Maya, I am yet to watch the episode. Watched in bits in instagram. One thing I still didnโ€™t understand has Ani made his stand clear to Janak that he will leave Arshi and will accept her as wife? In spite of knowing he has fallen out of love with Arshi and fallen for Janak, why he still wants to continue his relationship with Arshi. Janak didnโ€™t accept the relationship should not be a reason for him to continue his relationship with Arshi. Ani still telling Arshi has Ghar ki bahu and accepting to go abroad still makes him a pendulum.

The conversation didnt even reach there .

When he said I will make things right now.. She just cut him...

Jhanak again pushed him to Arshi and said some really cruel words like avenging him..

Now he will be same like mumbai track..

Lifeless and living with whatever life brings... As he always does that when she pushes him to Arshi ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Havenโ€™t watched the episode..

While I wasnโ€™t expecting Jhanak to accept Aniโ€™s loveโ€ฆand I am purely going by Jhanakโ€™s perspective shown so farโ€ฆ thete is nothing in the situation for her to put her hand in the ring to encourage Ani when his relationship status reads COMPLUCATED . ๐Ÿ˜‚

I simply assumed that she will be indifferent to him, tell him thanks for coming, now you may go back to Kolkata and resume your life. I wonโ€™t debate on what the character should do if sensible, loving etc all that is a sensibility perspective. I am purely saying it the way I see where the story iisโ€ฆ

My question is why the abrupt change in behaviour? Mahanta? Even in the way I described mahanta was served.. so why make her spew what she doesnโ€™t actually mean or feel? Mahanta ultra pro max? smiley44

Uff these stupid tropesโ€ฆ.

That clip I saw โ€œMar jaoongi par contact nahi. karungiโ€ has all the vibes of Contact loading soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani doing anything except going sick is workable plot device becos anything else will not help mahanta template

Actually more than mahanta itโ€™s a template that puts all the onus of sacrifice very conveniently on the woman so anything she gets will be with so much pain etc so that audience are rooting for her deliverance smiley44

Rejection is not the suprise..

We knew it.

But how she rejected is the issue..

She was bad really bad and brutal.

Anirudh too uses harsh words but not this brutal.

It was better for her to just kill him than leaving him to live like a zi da laash ...

She is Mahan as per her situation and choices...

Here there is nothing to do with sacrifice... Jt just her being selfish and ungrateful!!!!!!!!

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Rejection is not the suprise..

We knew it.

But how she rejected is the issue..

She was bad really bad and brutal.

Anirudh too uses harsh words but not this brutal.

It was better for her to just kill him than leaving him to live like a zi da laash ...

She is Mahan as per her situation and choices...

Here there is nothing to do with sacrifice... Jt just her being selfish and ungrateful!!!!!!!!

Then he is right by going back to Arshi again๐Ÿ˜‚ his one true love...Arshi...Arshi is behtar...J is the worst human being...he only said this during balcony convo with J..ab to he can stick to Arshi...tan, man, dhan se!!๐Ÿ˜œ

Abroad Jake pakka J ko vula dega..good decision of moving abroad with Ghar ki Bahu๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

None of the characters are shown growth here. ANI ek do din shok manayega he will be back to meri biwi jaap. Jhanak is also back to mahanta . Arshi again lost her brains. When jhanak will be back to Kolkata ani again in jealousy will burn.

Yes Anju no character growth...no one...

They haven't learnt anything from their mistakes.

Ani won't break up with Arshi without J consent.

When Arshi is in picture j never accepts Ani.

After knowing that Ani and Jhanak had physical relationship still didi wanted continue their relationship.

Every time she says I want to give one last chance from the moment Ani brought jhanak to Kolkata.

I just tired of this toxic show.

Now Adi behaving like his two minutes noodles one side love is so great

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yup evil janak ne kaha hai na ab arshi didi ke sath rhiye me mrr jaungi bt contact nhi krungi...fir ab kisiko anishi or arshi kya krte kya nhi frk nhi pdna chahiye all action & reaction ki kahani hai yeh bs iske flows me chlte rhosmiley36

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Worth a watch , the Ani - J convo ! J was ruthless re-defined ! I don't know about Ani, but I am neither forgetting nor forgiving her any time soon ! There is constructive criticism and then there is J with her destructive feedback that kills your soul !

Sohini,

Will watch in sometime when it airs here..

But just a questionโ€ฆ what she said today was it said as a cover up so he doesnโ€™t come back?

Or did she say this because she actually feels thus about Ani?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The conversation didnt even reach there .

When he said I will make things right now.. She just cut him...

Jhanak again pushed him to Arshi and said some really cruel words like avenging him..

Now he will be same like mumbai track..

Lifeless and living with whatever life brings... As he always does that when she pushes him to Arshi ...

I just saw the epsiode Maya. Had tears for Ani. He is being torn from all the directions. Everyone makes him a villain. Janak is really heartless. She has all the rights to reject Ani but tell him the actual reason and why to hurt him like this? Why to be harsh with him? But only thing which I didnโ€™t understand is why Ani is again getting along with Arshi and moving abroad. How he will survive in this loveless marriage? How come he will avoid physical intimacy with her and how long.can he say to Arshi this will not work out and move far away from everyone and get a break in his life. They gave one stupid monologue to Janak and justified her actions. How come Janak is expecting that he will be happy with Arshi after all the mess she has brought to him. Disclosing their intimacy and now disclosing about her health condition.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sohini,

Will watch in sometime when it airs here..

But just a questionโ€ฆ what she said today was it said as a cover up so he doesnโ€™t come back?

Or did she say this because she actually feels thus about Ani?

She recognised that he loves her...she uttered the harsh words so that he fulfills his commitment towards Arshi...

I would have liked it more if makers showed that she spitted such poison as she is hurt and doesn't trust him anymore..

But makers ko to kahi na kahi ye dikhana hi hai FL thinks about others and sacrifices own happiness๐Ÿ™„

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanak was so cruel today.

Anirudh also had been harsh, but not this cruel.

She just broke him into pieces....

Just like a revenge.

Her words were so so so bad....

Its like no love existed between them .

She could have told how hurt she was and then rejected.. But this was ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Yep Janak is really beraham.