🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 81🌸🌸 - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

it sure was very painful to watch the epi.. 2 times I saw .. both time couldnโ€™t stop my tears ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ no more courage to watch 3rd time ๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ..

The epi which is passed will pass .. I am eager to see how it will go forward now..

So many possibilities r there now

Either J going back cause of her health getting deteriorated.. but she said I will die but wonโ€™t call u.. here I donโ€™t take any of their dialouges seriously..

Or he gets sick & depressed .. she hears from someone & goes back.. chooton wedding, Lallons dads exposing..

or Ani finally decides to fight for his love & cancels his plan to go abroad last minute

Havenโ€™t watched the episode..

While I wasnโ€™t expecting Jhanak to accept Aniโ€™s loveโ€ฆand I am purely going by Jhanakโ€™s perspective shown so farโ€ฆ thete is nothing in the situation for her to put her hand in the ring to encourage Ani when his relationship status reads COMPLUCATED . ๐Ÿ˜‚

I simply assumed that she will be indifferent to him, tell him thanks for coming, now you may go back to Kolkata and resume your life. I wonโ€™t debate on what the character should do if sensible, loving etc all that is a sensibility perspective. I am purely saying it the way I see where the story iisโ€ฆ

My question is why the abrupt change in behaviour? Mahanta? Even in the way I described mahanta was served.. so why make her spew what she doesnโ€™t actually mean or feel? Mahanta ultra pro max? smiley44

Uff these stupid tropesโ€ฆ.

That clip I saw โ€œMar jaoongi par contact nahi. karungiโ€ has all the vibes of Contact loading soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani doing anything except going sick is workable plot device becos anything else will not help mahanta template

Actually more than mahanta itโ€™s a template that puts all the onus of sacrifice very conveniently on the woman so anything she gets will be with so much pain etc so that audience are rooting for her deliverance smiley44

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My 2 cents to very emotional scenes actors superb acting ..

J mahanta activated

Ani weakness activated

Arshi and Ak dominating activated

Song - my fav song played for ani and j ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Coming to j was half right half wrong ya arshi even though is cunning but she was a love interest for ani right from the start so j justified arshi is good move

J is bit wrong on accusing ani totally for not speaking the truth

If ani hid the matter that he loves j she too did a blunder of not expressing what she felt for ani

Calling ani selfish is totally unfair she has forgotten he expressed his feelings indirectly to her and even tried to stop her from signing the papers

If he was so selfish how come he saved her many times

If he was selfish how come he married her to save her life

If he was selfish how come he strictly stopped her from going and looked a job for her to settle .

No one is perfect neither is j

His weakness is not expressing his feelings he has for j to the family

His weakness is doubting her always even today he asked will she move on with ak after all this too

Itโ€™s not selfish but weakness

He did blunder not trusting her in pregnancy issue because he hardly remembered the deed

He lacks communication

His anger is one more issue if he listened privately when j asked him to he chose to insult her among the family there he lost the game .

J too is no less

Both are stuck in this web called love they canโ€™t stay together neither be apart but this gap was needed to explore things now

Is it love really .

J gave up on ani because of arshi but will arshi prove she is perfect for ani and bose family

Arshi is independent and straight forward selfish women but she is not wrong in claiming her rights but the way she behaved with the family was too much but I am not sad because the family deserves her as bahu

Abhi tho show shuru huwa hai

Ani seeing on precap is totally fixed

https://youtu.be/jsTG3Okhsco?si=vmLb8l1EnZYR_Z11

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 hours ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Havenโ€™t watched the episode..

While I wasnโ€™t expecting Jhanak to accept Aniโ€™s loveโ€ฆand I am purely going by Jhanakโ€™s perspective shown so farโ€ฆ thete is nothing in the situation for her to put her hand in the ring to encourage Ani when his relationship status reads COMPLUCATED . ๐Ÿ˜‚

I simply assumed that she will be indifferent to him, tell him thanks for coming, now you may go back to Kolkata and resume your life. I wonโ€™t debate on what the character should do if sensible, loving etc all that is a sensibility perspective. I am purely saying it the way I see where the story iisโ€ฆ

My question is why the abrupt change in behaviour? Mahanta? Even in the way I described mahanta was served.. so why make her spew what she doesnโ€™t actually mean or feel? Mahanta ultra pro max? smiley44

Uff these stupid tropesโ€ฆ.

That clip I saw โ€œMar jaoongi par contact nahi. karungiโ€ has all the vibes of Contact loading soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani doing anything except going sick is workable plot device becos anything else will not help mahanta template

Actually more than mahanta itโ€™s a template that puts all the onus of sacrifice very conveniently on the woman so anything she gets will be with so much pain etc so that audience are rooting for her deliverance smiley44

Lot of audience are now blaming jhanak . Whatever she said to push ani away will become true . In that way jhanak will be proven correct. Even though she did not mean but ani will again do same thing. He will again go back to Arshi and blame jhanak again for being close to AK.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Lot of audience are now blaming jhanak . Whatever she said to push ani away will become true . In that way jhanak will be proven correct. Even though she did not mean but ani will again do same thing. He will again go back to Arshi and blame jhanak again for being close to AK.

I donโ€™t think he will do that but then I am not the writer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aj ke episode me sab jawaab miljyga.

But climax will be on Durga's festival...

Yes.... Waiting for Durga celebration in series...

great_love thumbnail

Even I felt the same!

Their emotional intensity as well as their love confession was so thanda. Also, the background music and editing were substandard as well.

Yes .. main team gone to Durga... You can watch editing n music with aesthetic views n direction ...

So here we are getting substandard confessions episode plus krushi also busy in Spp events... It can actually affected their performance n team ..

great_love thumbnail

Exactly!

She sacrificed her love for his protection โค๏ธ

I know it's painful to watch when she used those harsh words but Ani ko break bhi to krna tha?

Jhanak ka powerful hona is very important now and she'll definitely protect her love from Arshi too jab uska real face reveal hoga.

Here I feel arshi character victim but ho kya raha due to actress limited range feeling of victim's instead irritation coming when looking onscreen now... She can't convey the message that needs to convey...

Aur ye jk ka sacrifices mode on hoga after operation successfull ye to pata tha ...smiley36

So we got in this track only ani successfully accepting his love consciously... Snail ๐ŸŒ pace zindabaad!!!!

Aur ye to Ghar basane ka soch raha tha but Mila babaji ka thullu smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

it sure was very painful to watch the epi.. 2 times I saw .. both time couldnโ€™t stop my tears ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ no more courage to watch 3rd time ๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ..

The epi which is passed will pass .. I am eager to see how it will go forward now..

So many possibilities r there now

Either J going back cause of her health getting deteriorated.. but she said I will die but wonโ€™t call u.. here I donโ€™t take any of their dialouges seriously..

Or he gets sick & depressed .. she hears from someone & goes back.. chooton wedding, Lallons dads exposing..

or Ani finally decides to fight for his love & cancels his plan to go abroad last minute

I am so pained that I didnt even have tears in my eyes..

It hit me direct in my heart and still pains..

So brutal Jhanak was today ...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Here I feel arshi character victim but ho kya raha due to actress limited range feeling of victim's instead irritation coming when looking onscreen now... She can't convey the message that needs to convey...

Aur ye jk ka sacrifices mode on hoga after operation successfull ye to pata tha ...smiley36

So we got in this track only ani successfully accepting his love consciously... Snail ๐ŸŒ pace zindabaad!!!!

Aur ye to Ghar basane ka soch raha tha but Mila babaji ka thullu smiley36

Ani ne jo badtameezi kari thi Jhanak ke sath wo abhi return me to ana tha na?

Per sood samit mila that's unexpected and not good ๐Ÿ˜ข

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yet to watch the episode Maya. Thanks for update.

I think writers lack in capability of consistent dialogue writing and give our leads the most undesirable dialogues. Both Ani and Jhanak have gone way beyond in insulting each other. Do one does that to someone they love?

BH - I daily get confused as what kind of parents does Anirudh have. They are so incapable of understanding their own son and their dialogues and compassion for the girl who says she will ruin their son, I am incapable of understanding.

J rejecting Ani, I was expecting and is correct as well because he has not supported her many a times in key moments. But if the dialogues are the way I am hearing, it was not expected from J and she should not behave as tit for tat. You insulted me, I insult you. Not done in love.

Adi - from couple of episodes, I am not liking at all.

Jhanak was so cruel today.

Anirudh also had been harsh, but not this cruel.

She just broke him into pieces....

Just like a revenge.

Her words were so so so bad....

Its like no love existed between them .

She could have told how hurt she was and then rejected.. But this was ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 hours ago