Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I am not contesting your pov ..you are right in pointing out the fact that Runak needs to understand that Arshi is the third wheel...shadi ho gayi...pyar ho gaya... consummation ho gaya...ab kaun Arshi kya Arshi kyu Arshi...she is a no body...Ani's realisation is about to start๐ŸคžJ will also realise when Srishti and Arshi will leave his side during BH bad days or due to continuous pressure from Arshi and BH to perform in a certain way Ani will fall sick...during Arshi's ashirwaad J told her not to force her to take back her maa's blessings...so that track will also come when J will claim her love, her Sirjee back..

Next is Aniโ€™s turn to fall sick.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Its simple rinse and repeat of ani and Arshi shaadi. Jhanak has become mahaan ani will feel bad . Since she is not well isliye abhi ke liye chup chap chala gaya . But when she will come to Kolkata he will take his badla. Jhanak insulted in mumbai during party in Kolkata ani insulted her more compared to Mumbai. Score settled. Niw jhanak insulted ANi in mumbai so he needs to do hisab barabar with equal force. Nor he treats himself as full fledged husband thatโ€™s why he called Arshi as bahu not biwi. Jhanak coming to Kolkata for movie shoot so repeat , jhanak might contact him due to some situation then repeat of ad shoot . He will also insult her in jealousy. So score settled . If Shubhu expose happens then we are saved for torture in future. Mostly it will be during Durga pooja. Arshi giving warning that this time if ani give dhokha which he will give so she will complain. So it will happen. With Shubha exposing and poverty ani canโ€™t go to abroad . The. Complaining of ANI and then jhanak saving ani from Arshi claims. For runak yo proceed shubhu expose should happen asap

In short aap keh rahe ho serial dekhna bandh karo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

lol, even i ignored 10 mins of bose family drama + appu family life...anirudh does seem guilty but its not gonna be easy due to his past actions..as expected jhanak's lost trust in him..i cant trust makers if they are gonna make go back to arshi or not give up on jhanak...its upto anirudh to decide..i feel when apu + lallon married before lallon was arrested kinda feel this was a hint that anirudh will stand up for his relationship with jhanak but idk what makers are even gonna do..maybe during navratri, something may transpire but who knows lolsmiley36

Yaa now hope is from Durga functions.. either J will go back or Ani will fight back..

Something or other thing should happen.. how long they can keep leads seperate for

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Beautifully horrible se bhi horrible episode

Beautiful for Krushal .. The pain of rejection, pain of hurtful words that broke his heart into pieces...

Its haunting me, amazing actor.. The saving grace of the episode...

Jhanak was so selfish, gratitude less and brutal.

Its good to be orphan than having parents like Shubho and Tanuja..

How can a maa bear to hear words of revenge against her son...

A maa can disown her son for a girl who will revenge against own son ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Is this show story of Arshi as she is shown as victim and also given dialogues to insult the male lead.

From BH members, to Arshi , to Aditya, to Jhanak all made Anirudh bad and Villian. Amazing way of story telling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seperate the leads by giving proper dialogues of how Jhanak felt hurt... But not with classless dialogues and a online monologue which will make her mahan .. It didnt go well with the rest of the dialogues......

It was the worst episode for me in the season ..

it sure was very painful to watch the epi.. 2 times I saw .. both time couldnโ€™t stop my tears ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ no more courage to watch 3rd time ๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ..

The epi which is passed will pass .. I am eager to see how it will go forward now..

So many possibilities r there now

Either J going back cause of her health getting deteriorated.. but she said I will die but wonโ€™t call u.. here I donโ€™t take any of their dialouges seriously..

Or he gets sick & depressed .. she hears from someone & goes back.. chooton wedding, Lallons dads exposing..

or Ani finally decides to fight for his love & cancels his plan to go abroad last minute

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They will not repeat the dance track and he canโ€™t do emotional scenes thatโ€™s why he shared with AK . He wonโ€™t come back .

R a he will return re...in his IG, during Q&A with fans, he said he will be called during BBG identity reveal track..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Next is Aniโ€™s turn to fall sick.

Yes ..this is common tactics used by Leena in most of her shows๐Ÿ˜‚

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes ..this is common tactics used by Leena in most of her shows๐Ÿ˜‚

Leena must be getting bulk discount for such tracks I guess ๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

it sure was very painful to watch the epi.. 2 times I saw .. both time couldnโ€™t stop my tears ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ no more courage to watch 3rd time ๐Ÿ˜ขโ€ฆ..

The epi which is passed will pass .. I am eager to see how it will go forward now..

So many possibilities r there now

Either J going back cause of her health getting deteriorated.. but she said I will die but wonโ€™t call u.. here I donโ€™t take any of their dialouges seriously..

Or he gets sick & depressed .. she hears from someone & goes back.. chooton wedding, Lallons dads exposing..

or Ani finally decides to fight for his love & cancels his plan to go abroad last minute

None of the characters are shown growth here. ANI ek do din shok manayega he will be back to meri biwi jaap. Jhanak is also back to mahanta . Arshi again lost her brains. When jhanak will be back to Kolkata ani again in jealousy will burn.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Arey nahi re

J mahanta ki Devi will go to save ani

Arshi is up to something big case karegi

Or

Ani father in trouble for sure cop activated

Or

J father Banda fod

Drama bass wahi thak nothing more nothing less

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Beautifully horrible se bhi horrible episode

Beautiful for Krushal .. The pain of rejection, pain of hurtful words that broke his heart into pieces...

Its haunting me, amazing actor.. The saving grace of the episode...

Jhanak was so selfish, gratitude less and brutal.

Its good to be orphan than having parents like Shubho and Tanuja..

How can a maa bear to hear words of revenge against her son...

A maa can disown her son for a girl who will revenge against own son ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Is this show story of Arshi as she is shown as victim and also given dialogues to insult the male lead.

From BH members, to Arshi , to Aditya, to Jhanak all made Anirudh bad and Villian. Amazing way of story telling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seperate the leads by giving proper dialogues of how Jhanak felt hurt... But not with classless dialogues and a online monologue which will make her mahan .. It didnt go well with the rest of the dialogues......

It was the worst episode for me in the season ..

Yet to watch the episode so canโ€™t say much but one think can truly say - people like Ani, maa like Tanuja and some one like entire Bose family do exist in our society. People are really lucky if they have not come across such namunas in their life.

Letโ€™s not talk about Jhanak-,She has a tendency to flip as per her wish and she is very persistent in that ๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Sunsh - an hour ago