Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Where's Tarun??When will he join the show again???Atleast J career track start ho to Tarun may join ..at this point Rudra seems to be the best character to look for in the show...calm, rational and pleasant for the eyes and ears..baki sab only screaming including Runak๐Ÿคง

Sorry I can't tolerate either Aditya or Arshi...

So don't know about RP

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Abhi bhi Ani n ek sec me kaha k Adi se pyaar krti ho phir....insecurities uski still same hn

Like jhanak can never leave her mahanta Ani canโ€™t leave his insecurities. Jhanak ne bhi usko clear reply nahi kiya ki she does not love AK. He paid all the bills that means now he treat himself as full fledged husband. AK dialogue was there that if you sign the bond you will not get any right to humiliate jhanak . This will become true in future. I have seen a pattern here. Whatever dialogue related to foreshadowing they use it comes true in future. Arshi mentioned abt complaining it will happen. Jhanak mentioned ki app mujhe chod denge aur wapas Arshi ke pass chale jaayenge . So we will see pda with Arshi after he will feel jealous due to movie shoot.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SushB

Ani keyliye best solution is Sanyaas Lena๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think in the ladies in his life are driving him crazyโ€ฆ He should immediately leave for the Himalayas away from everyone. Meanwhile Arehi can take over BH and make everyone her slaves officially. She can ask her Mom to join her to rule BH. While slowly but steadily Lalin can start his investigation about his fatherโ€™s death. Vinayak can keep starting the conversation about what happened 24 yrs ago and when someone show interest in his story he can redirect them to Shristi who can then start playing ping pong with her words. Adi can babysit J while carrying g out his acting hobby and helping her take revenge on BB. I can keep crying thinking about Ani and progress in her career and finally taking revenge with her biological father before which she can take blessings from Baba Anirudh who has now turned into a sadhu.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sorry ladies for my rant.., I love roller coasters but this serial has too many twists thatโ€™s giving me a stomach ache.

Hilarious bost. Anirudh baba is the ultimate word

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Beautifully horrible se bhi horrible episode

Beautiful for Krushal .. The pain of rejection, pain of hurtful words that broke his heart into pieces...

Its haunting me, amazing actor.. The saving grace of the episode...

Jhanak was so selfish, gratitude less and brutal.

Its good to be orphan than having parents like Shubho and Tanuja..

How can a maa bear to hear words of revenge against her son...

A maa can disown her son for a girl who will revenge against own son ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Is this show story of Arshi as she is shown as victim and also given dialogues to insult the male lead.

From BH members, to Arshi , to Aditya, to Jhanak all made Anirudh bad and Villian. Amazing way of story telling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seperate the leads by giving proper dialogues of how Jhanak felt hurt... But not with classless dialogues and a online monologue which will make her mahan .. It didnt go well with the rest of the dialogues......

It was the worst episode for me in the season ..

Yet to watch the episode Maya. Thanks for update.

I think writers lack in capability of consistent dialogue writing and give our leads the most undesirable dialogues. Both Ani and Jhanak have gone way beyond in insulting each other. Do one does that to someone they love?

BH - I daily get confused as what kind of parents does Anirudh have. They are so incapable of understanding their own son and their dialogues and compassion for the girl who says she will ruin their son, I am incapable of understanding.

J rejecting Ani, I was expecting and is correct as well because he has not supported her many a times in key moments. But if the dialogues are the way I am hearing, it was not expected from J and she should not behave as tit for tat. You insulted me, I insult you. Not done in love.

Adi - from couple of episodes, I am not liking at all.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

As I said in my postโ€ฆ what Ani should do is independent of Jhanak..

BUT

I am purely looking at the narrative and saying what the narrative tells me. You may have noticed I seldom look at it from the lens of what I want, what I believe, what it should be. Woh sab teekh hain par yeh meri story nahin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I may want many things but I have to be guided by what the narrative tells me and within that I keep questioning the logic, the inconsistencies and keep proceeding ahead.

I am not contesting your perspective just saying that my way of looking at a story isnโ€™t about my sensibilities ( as far as possible) but trying to make sense of what the story is telling me

I am not contesting your pov ..you are right in pointing out the fact that Runak needs to understand that Arshi is the third wheel...shadi ho gayi...pyar ho gaya... consummation ho gaya...ab kaun Arshi kya Arshi kyu Arshi...she is a no body...Ani's realisation is about to start๐ŸคžJ will also realise when Srishti and Arshi will leave his side during BH bad days or due to continuous pressure from Arshi and BH to perform in a certain way Ani will fall sick...during Arshi's ashirwaad J told her not to force her to take back her maa's blessings...so that track will also come when J will claim her love, her Sirjee back..

Edited by Dibya_C - an hour ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

@Maya, I am yet to watch the episode. Watched in bits in instagram. One thing I still didnโ€™t understand has Ani made his stand clear to Janak that he will leave Arshi and will accept her as wife? In spite of knowing he has fallen out of love with Arshi and fallen for Janak, why he still wants to continue his relationship with Arshi. Janak didnโ€™t accept the relationship should not be a reason for him to continue his relationship with Arshi. Ani still telling Arshi has Ghar ki bahu and accepting to go abroad still makes him a pendulum.

I am also yet to see the episode..

from what I understandโ€ฆAni now continuing with Arshi is simply a plot device as Jhanak is on a mahanta missionโ€ฆ

ITV they canโ€™t show a ML with brains and an FL with sense of self preservation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ideally he should have broken off with Arshi but then that way Jhanakโ€™s ability to be mahaan goes awayโ€ฆna? Titular character kuch toh jalwa bikherengi ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sorry I can't tolerate either Aditya or Arshi...

So don't know about RP

Haan to kaun hi bardasht karna chahta he Runak k bich third wheel!!๐Ÿ˜‚

But Rudra is not a wheel as per definition ..he is the big brother, the mentor to J...who can guide her without any personal motivation unlike AK and Ani...at this stage, not love but proper guidance is the most crucial thing that is needed in J's life..

Dibya_C thumbnail

from what I understandโ€ฆAni now continuing with Arshi is simply a plot device as Jhanak is on a mahanta missionโ€ฆ

ITV they canโ€™t show a ML with brains and an FL with sense of self preservation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ideally he should have broken off with Arshi but then that way Jhanakโ€™s ability to be mahaan goes awayโ€ฆna? Titular character kuch toh jalwa bikherengi ๐Ÿ˜‚

Atleast we should be thankful to Leena she has given us a dynamic, complex and significant ML in first 230 episodes of her show...otherwise MLs are mostly good for nothing in serials..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Haan to kaun hi bardasht karna chahta he Runak k bich third wheel!!๐Ÿ˜‚

But Rudra is not a wheel as per definition ..he is the big brother, the mentor to J...who can guide her without any personal motivation unlike AK and Ani...at this stage, not love but proper guidance is the most crucial thing that is needed in J's life..

They will not repeat the dance track and he canโ€™t do emotional scenes thatโ€™s why he shared with AK . He wonโ€™t come back .
Edited by shanakanj - an hour ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Its simple rinse and repeat of ani and Arshi shaadi. Jhanak has become mahaan ani will feel bad . Since she is not well isliye abhi ke liye chup chap chala gaya . But when she will come to Kolkata he will take his badla. Jhanak insulted in mumbai during party in Kolkata ani insulted her more compared to Mumbai. Score settled. Niw jhanak insulted ANi in mumbai so he needs to do hisab barabar with equal force. Nor he treats himself as full fledged husband thatโ€™s why he called Arshi as bahu not biwi. Jhanak coming to Kolkata for movie shoot so repeat , jhanak might contact him due to some situation then repeat of ad shoot . He will also insult her in jealousy. So score settled . If Shubhu expose happens then we are saved for torture in future. Mostly it will be during Durga pooja. Arshi giving warning that this time if ani give dhokha which he will give so she will complain. So it will happen. With Shubha exposing and poverty ani canโ€™t go to abroad . The. Complaining of ANI and then jhanak saving ani from Arshi claims. For runak yo proceed shubhu expose should happen asap