Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I think career track and brij bushan reveal is about to happen. There is a possibility that the note Ani left Aditya is Urvashiโ€™s suicide note. Why else would he leave Aditya a note.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Started typing a response and then lost it

Zainab, itโ€™s not about just the mistake

I know we want to say itโ€™s Aniโ€™s mistake but let me put it a little differently..and tell me what you think about it.

In this story, itโ€™s about the conflict of legitimacy of relationship. I will ask the reader of this post and whoever wishes to answer itโ€ฆ

At what stage of the story did you any of you think that Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi would have resurrected the Ani- Jhanak relationship ?

I know some of you may say that Ani should have ended the relationship and then tried to woo Jhanak. Fair point!!

My contention is the way the story is poised, Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi wouldnโ€™t have helped the Ani J relationship in any way becos Jhanak always perceived herself as between Ani & Arshi. Thatโ€™s how she has viewed her place and her conflicting mind would never accept Ani leaving Arshi for her irrespective of whatever her heart may have desired. Ofc while I say this, Ani breaking off with Arshi is a necessity in any case and should be done asap. Independent of Jhanak.
this is helpful but wonโ€™t solve the conundrum. It will solve only when both Ani & Jhanak realise it is Arshi who is between them. Ani has now started to recognise this. Itโ€™s Jhanakโ€™s turn next.

How we will get to see..

jhanak will also have an arc of growth to recognise this. When she can accept when the Ani Arshi relationship breaks

We know this story decided to give our Ani babu a very typical natureโ€ฆto help this story along for impediments in love. So we are seeing a pendulum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold That point sums up everything. It's always Arshi in between them

Pyaar ka ehsaas to holi track se hi hogya tha dono ko but both sacrificed everything for Arshi.

Jab tak Arshi nahi jaygy RuNak will not be able to unite despite having intimacy and full-time confession. Their relationship has certainly advanced to the next level but is still stuck for Arshi.

Thus, Arshi is and always remains the third angle between them. The montage also depicts the same.

Edited by xnbstar - 2 hours ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Started typing a response and then lost it

Zainab, itโ€™s not about just the mistake

I know we want to say itโ€™s Aniโ€™s mistake but let me put it a little differently..and tell me what you think about it.

In this story, itโ€™s about the conflict of legitimacy of relationship. I will ask the reader of this post and whoever wishes to answer itโ€ฆ

At what stage of the story did you any of you think that Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi would have resurrected the Ani- Jhanak relationship ?

I know some of you may say that Ani should have ended the relationship and then tried to woo Jhanak. Fair point!!

My contention is the way the story is poised, Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi wouldnโ€™t have helped the Ani J relationship in any way becos Jhanak always perceived herself as between Ani & Arshi. Thatโ€™s how she has viewed her place and her conflicting mind would never accept Ani leaving Arshi for her irrespective of whatever her heart may have desired. Ofc while I say this, Ani breaking off with Arshi is a necessity in any case and should be done asap. Independent of Jhanak.
this is helpful but wonโ€™t solve the conundrum. It will solve only when both Ani & Jhanak realise it is Arshi who is between them. Ani has now started to recognise this. Itโ€™s Jhanakโ€™s turn next.

How we will get to see..

jhanak will also have an arc of growth to recognise this. When she can accept when the Ani Arshi relationship breaks

We know this story decided to give our Ani babu a very typical natureโ€ฆto help this story along for impediments in love. So we are seeing a pendulum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani should break up with Arshi simply because he has fallen for someone else...I would still give Anirudh's holding on to Arshi a thought if there was no other person involved in Anishit relationship...Like Arshi always looked for Anishit relationship not because she loves him, rather it is due to the fact that nobody else is there in her life...When you are in love with someone the best case scenario is to let the previous love interest know about the reality and walk out...by not walking out Anirudh is making situation worse for himself only...the more Anishit stay together, the higher will be the scope for Srishti and Arshi to blackmail him later and damage his family and his reputation...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Till then ANI and jhanak will keep insulting eo due to some or other reason. So now jhanak will come to Kolkata for movie shoot. This time ANI will insults her due to his jealousy . Repeat telecast of ad shoot. First there will be some or other situation where she will contact him. Also he has accepted himself as husband and jhanak again contacting him . That will give license to Ani to humiliate her for keeping AK close to her. She already knows that ANI feels jealous so she will instigate him more. After seeing her close to AK he might choose to show PDA to make her jealous . The cycle will continue unless they accept their love . Is beech mein Arshi and AK ka katega. They donโ€™t have any other script so they will repeat same thing unless Arshi becomes totally negative . Today they have given a hint what she might do but after 3-4 times she might actually decide tab Tak ani usko aise hi deceive karta rahega. Jhanak aur ani ka aise hi fight chalega and I donโ€™t take them seriously. They are doormats and no self respect. Unless Arshi becomes totally a avengeful enjoy their fights

Abhi bhi Ani n ek sec me kaha k Adi se pyaar krti ho phir....insecurities uski still same hn

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ani should break up with Arshi simply because he has fallen for someone else...I would still give Anirudh's holding on to Arshi a thought if there was no other person involved in Anishit relationship...Like Arshi always looked for Anishit relationship not because she loves him, rather it is due to the fact that nobody else is there in her life...When you are in love with someone the best case scenario is to let the previous love interest know about the reality and walk out...by not walking out Anirudh is making situation worse for himself only...the more Anishit stay together, the higher will be the scope for Srishti and Arshi to blackmail him later and damage his family and his reputation...

Exactly!

Absey, I'll consider as a gulami and deceiving her agr Ani sab kuch clearly baat krke Arshi se kehta hai, like he loves Jhanak but wanted to move on with Arshi to phir bilkul clean hojyga ab Ani.

So, no more lies does he have to say for Jhanak now, and he should move on.

Divine intervention again will come to play ๐Ÿ’ฏ

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

As I said in my postโ€ฆ what Ani should do is independent of Jhanak..

BUT

I am purely looking at the narrative and saying what the narrative tells me. You may have noticed I seldom look at it from the lens of what I want, what I believe, what it should be. Woh sab teekh hain par yeh meri story nahin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I may want many things but I have to be guided by what the narrative tells me and within that I keep questioning the logic, the inconsistencies and keep proceeding ahead.

I am not contesting your perspective just saying that my way of looking at a story isnโ€™t about my sensibilities ( as far as possible) but trying to make sense of what the story is telling me

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully horrible se bhi horrible episode

Beautiful for Krushal .. The pain of rejection, pain of hurtful words that broke his heart into pieces...

Its haunting me, amazing actor.. The saving grace of the episode...

Jhanak was so selfish, gratitude less and brutal.

Its good to be orphan than having parents like Shubho and Tanuja..

How can a maa bear to hear words of revenge against her son...

A maa can disown her son for a girl who will revenge against own son ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Is this show story of Arshi as she is shown as victim and also given dialogues to insult the male lead.

From BH members, to Arshi , to Aditya, to Jhanak all made Anirudh bad and Villian. Amazing way of story telling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seperate the leads by giving proper dialogues of how Jhanak felt hurt... But not with classless dialogues and a online monologue which will make her mahan .. It didnt go well with the rest of the dialogues......

It was the worst episode for me in the season ..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Beautiful for Krushal .. The pain of rejection, pain of hurtful words that broke his heart into pieces...

Is this show story of Arshi as she is shown as victim and also given dialogues to insult the male lead.

From BH members, to Arshi , to Aditya, to Jhanak all made Anirudh bad and Villian. Amazing way of story telling ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seperate the leads by giving proper dialogues of how Jhanak felt hurt... But not with classless dialogues and a online monologue which will make her mahan .. It didnt go well with the rest of the dialogues......

Jhanak side this was only verbally violence. Both leads speaking only class less dialogues and makers potrait they are love each other what joke๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@Maya, I am yet to watch the episode. Watched in bits in instagram. One thing I still didnโ€™t understand has Ani made his stand clear to Janak that he will leave Arshi and will accept her as wife? In spite of knowing he has fallen out of love with Arshi and fallen for Janak, why he still wants to continue his relationship with Arshi. Janak didnโ€™t accept the relationship should not be a reason for him to continue his relationship with Arshi. Ani still telling Arshi has Ghar ki bahu and accepting to go abroad still makes him a pendulum.

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ani keyliye best solution is Sanyaas Lena๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think in the ladies in his life are driving him crazyโ€ฆ He should immediately leave for the Himalayas away from everyone. Meanwhile Arehi can take over BH and make everyone her slaves officially. She can ask her Mom to join her to rule BH. While slowly but steadily Lalin can start his investigation about his fatherโ€™s death. Vinayak can keep starting the conversation about what happened 24 yrs ago and when someone show interest in his story he can redirect them to Shristi who can then start playing ping pong with her words. Adi can babysit J while carrying g out his acting hobby and helping her take revenge on BB. I can keep crying thinking about Ani and progress in her career and finally taking revenge with her biological father before which she can take blessings from Baba Anirudh who has now turned into a sadhu.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sorry ladies for my rant.., I love roller coasters but this serial has too many twists thatโ€™s giving me a stomach ache.