Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Iska ek simple sa solution hai.

Ani should free himself from Arshi forever. Jab Jhanak will accept him bcz abhi to Jhanak is in sacrifice mode for Ani

https://x.com/RiyaMuk67654605/status/1838532253787226133?t=xpA1KQaUJbYumJn6Zvb_0g&s=19

See this video...

Phir zainab family tab bhi rahegi.leave this zainab point is Leenaji doesn't want live together.mughe ab seriously koi hope nahin rakhnee. Meri terf se done ho gaya.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Also today Arshi gave dhamki that she will file multiple cases against ANI so his life will be ruined. So all this dialogues are used to have some significance. Unless jhanak becomes superior compared to Arshi itโ€™s not possible for runak to unite. ANI paid all the bills bcoz he thinks he is husband . Jhanak said she wonโ€™t give any information but yeh Banda nahi manega like how he paid the bills on her back he will keep her track also. He will fulfill all duties of husband on her back.

aur uss duty ka kya jo basic hota hai har husband ka towards her wife and the vice versa!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š Jis frequency me Mumbai dance competition k time din dahare dono ek dusre ki bahome dance karne ka sapna dekh rahe the!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ

Arshi and Srishti along with BH will definitely make his life hell...Lalon bhi hoga trouble maker...by that time J will be successful and rich...she will intervene and save Basu's reputation..family may accept her as the bahu then..

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

completely agree with your view. How can she go into a relationship where she has no clarity. Also , Ani has not shown consistency in his words. Have not yet watched but in real world as well any girl will not be able to go into a relationship where she is not sure her man can clearly take stand for her when people CA her brutally in front of him.

I was expecting J to reject him but I was expecting him to still leave Arshi, irrespective of j accepting his love or not. Then at least he can win her.

And no point of J accepting Adi. She is clear she loves Ani but still cannot let people to CA her.

I think here the issue is two fold.
Not going into a relationship where there is no clarity is fine and perfectly reasonable so Jhanak is right in saying that their relationship has no future.

However insisting that someone should honour a commitment is an overreach and appropriation of authority. I donโ€™t know if she did it this time

This is an ITV issue more than a Jhanak issueโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Here a FL will appropriate to herself conscience keeping responsibilities of the entire unit ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for Aniโ€ฆ him not making the linear deduction that Jhanak will not contemplate a future as long as Arshi is with him is bizarre and having said that I suspect that even if he left Arshi there is no guarantee their relationship will resurrect so Ani Babu is made to look like a guy who is a pendulum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Phir zainab family tab bhi rahegi.leave this zainab point is Leenaji doesn't want live together.mughe ab seriously koi hope nahin rakhnee. Meri terf se done ho gaya.

Family RuNak ke relationship ko accept nhi kreygy bcz of her illegitimate tag

So, usky father ka such or Jhanak ki value nhi hogi tabtak Jhanak wonโ€™t accept

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I think here the issue is two fold.
Not going into a relationship where there is no clarity is fine and perfectly reasonable so Jhanak is right in saying that their relationship has no future.

However insisting that someone should honour a commitment is an overreach and appropriation of authority. I donโ€™t know if she did it this time

This is an ITV issue more than a Jhanak issueโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Here a FL will appropriate to herself conscience keeping responsibilities of the entire unit ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for Aniโ€ฆ him not making the linear deduction that Jhanak will not contemplate a future as long as Arshi is with him is bizarre and having said that I suspect that even if he left Arshi there is no guarantee their relationship will resurrect so Ani Babu is made to look like a guy who is a pendulum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ani's mistake here...

We're saying kabsey k he should free himself from Arshi or dekye, aj bhari par gaya usko

Na Arshi believe kar rahi hai ab...Ani ke wrong decisions se dono is condition me hain ab.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Arshi hamesha rahegi BH mein aur runak are emotional cheaters . They will find some other reason to stay away but after two days they will bump into eo. Jhanak is going to start the movie shoot. Ek week mein pahunch jaayegi woh Kolkata . In mumbai jhanak insulted ANI after two days she was at BH. In Kolkata ANI insulted jhanak so after two days he reached mumbai. Ab jhanak ki baari hai. She insulted ANI do now itโ€™s her turn. Hospital track aayega

SushB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 54 minutes ago

Well we got to wait for Ashi to show her real face to BH for them to understand her actual behaviour. They need to be humiliated and insulted to a level that they then start valuing J. Till then no peace for Ani & is audience. She needs to put as many cases as possible to all of them .., so I will just wait for this. Ani & J coming together is a distant dream . Like most us know that wonโ€™t happen up until the last episode. So letโ€™s enjoy the rideโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 47 minutes ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani's mistake here...

We're saying kabsey k he should free himself from Arshi or dekye, aj bhari par gaya usko

Na Arshi believe kar rahi hai ab...Ani ke wrong decisions se dono is condition me hain ab.

Started typing a response and then lost it

Zainab, itโ€™s not about just the mistake

I know we want to say itโ€™s Aniโ€™s mistake but let me put it a little differently..and tell me what you think about it.

In this story, itโ€™s about the conflict of legitimacy of relationship. I will ask the reader of this post and whoever wishes to answer itโ€ฆ

At what stage of the story did you any of you think that Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi would have resurrected the Ani- Jhanak relationship ?

I know some of you may say that Ani should have ended the relationship and then tried to woo Jhanak. Fair point!!

My contention is the way the story is poised, Aniโ€™s breaking off with Arshi wouldnโ€™t have helped the Ani J relationship in any way becos Jhanak always perceived herself as between Ani & Arshi. Thatโ€™s how she has viewed her place and her conflicting mind would never accept Ani leaving Arshi for her irrespective of whatever her heart may have desired. Ofc while I say this, Ani breaking off with Arshi is a necessity in any case and should be done asap. Independent of Jhanak.
this is helpful but wonโ€™t solve the conundrum. It will solve only when both Ani & Jhanak realise it is Arshi who is between them. Ani has now started to recognise this. Itโ€™s Jhanakโ€™s turn next.

How we will get to see..

jhanak will also have an arc of growth to recognise this. When she can accept when the Ani Arshi relationship breaks

We know this story decided to give our Ani babu a very typical natureโ€ฆto help this story along for impediments in love. So we are seeing a pendulum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 44 minutes ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 46 minutes ago

Where's Tarun??When will he join the show again???Atleast J career track start ho to Tarun may join ..at this point Rudra seems to be the best character to look for in the show...calm, rational and pleasant for the eyes and ears..baki sab only screaming including Runak๐Ÿคง

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 43 minutes ago

Originally posted by: SushB

Well we got to wait for Ashi to show her real face to BH for them to understand her actual behaviour. They need to be humiliated and insulted to a level that they then start valuing J. Till then no peace for Ani & is audience. She needs to put as many cases as possible to all of them .., so I will just wait for this. Ani & J coming together is a distant dream . Like most us know that wonโ€™t happen up until the last episode. So letโ€™s enjoy the rideโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š

Till then ANI and jhanak will keep insulting eo due to some or other reason. So now jhanak will come to Kolkata for movie shoot. This time ANI will insults her due to his jealousy . Repeat telecast of ad shoot. First there will be some or other situation where she will contact him. Also he has accepted himself as husband and jhanak again contacting him . That will give license to Ani to humiliate her for keeping AK close to her. She already knows that ANI feels jealous so she will instigate him more. After seeing her close to AK he might choose to show PDA to make her jealous . The cycle will continue unless they accept their love . Is beech mein Arshi and AK ka katega. They donโ€™t have any other script so they will repeat same thing unless Arshi becomes totally negative . Today they have given a hint what she might do but after 3-4 times she might actually decide tab Tak ani usko aise hi deceive karta rahega. Jhanak aur ani ka aise hi fight chalega and I donโ€™t take them seriously. They are doormats and no self respect. Unless Arshi becomes totally a avengeful enjoy their fights
Edited by shanakanj - 38 minutes ago